• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
This song goes out to every meta knight sell out who abandon their favorite character in the hopes that meta knight can save their crappy win record, to any mk that has ever cp'd rainbow cruise against an Ike player because the couldn't win on a nutral, to the mk that was unable to win in a fair fight with a perfect character so they planked the ledge until they ran the clock. This song is also dedicated to anyone who has ever over come the mk f@ggotry that is tornado spam, and tromped an mk scrub while using their sub par main. This song just hit the nail on the head. (actually I just really like this song and it fit well)

Get ***** mk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud6NLogW39A

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Was that Mongief giving grammar advice?

How does that even work?
because if i really cared how grammar was spoken on forums i would say something every time people wrote.

i just grammar nazi'd jon cause he does it to me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom