• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I know, 2 months feels like 2 years right now. Why can't time just go faster?
I know, right? Man, time sure is slow, even when you don't want it to be.

Someone in this thread stated it will only start on June 16, which is WAY later than the two past years (it was around the tenth). What a shame.
That is a shame. I do believe the wait will be worth it, though.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
This year? I feel like time itself is going by way too fast. It feels like it was 2012 just yesterday.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Has to be a good reason.
When Wolf comes back I kinda hope Jay Ward does his voice again...
I want a voice that goes along with his name. For those who don't know, O'Donnell is an Irish last name and I always thought it would be cool if he had a thick, menacing Irish accent.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Oh no........dietary reasons?
For me, yeah. I'm a fitness addict, so I kinda have to stay away from that sort of stuff, haha.

Also, how'd the hell did we go from "Wolf for Smash!" to "Pizza!"? -I love the Wolf forum in particular, but I'll be damned if it doesn't get completely off topic every now-and-again, hahaha.

Dexmaster

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be perfectly honest. Knowing that this will be an unpopular statement, and despite the fact I mained him in Brawl and PM, I can't really see Wolf doing well in smash 4, just knowing how quick and fast his combos are. I want to know what you guys think: what will wolf get out of this game?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm going to be perfectly honest. Knowing that this will be an unpopular statement, and despite the fact I mained him in Brawl and PM, I can't really see Wolf doing well in smash 4, just knowing how quick and fast his combos are. I want to know what you guys think: what will wolf get out of this game?
I could never imagine Bowser being good. Then Mr Chiropractor happened

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Your right guys, E3 seems like years away at this point.

I just want to see Roy and Wolf get revealed so badly! :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I don't him see him being top, maybe mid? Either way, He'll certainly be higher than falco assuming they barely change him

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Tiers don't mean ****. I would still play him regardless of whether he'll be "top" or "bottom", whatever they wanna call it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well they kinda do, they show who's good and who's not. It doesn't mean we can't play as them, hell I main Zelda
Tino doesn't care about tiers but plays characters based on how much Tino likes them, like why I mained some characters. Are they ubertoptier lelel421? No. It's because I enjoy playing as the character. Never let the tier list decide your mains

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well they kinda do, they show who's good and who's not. It doesn't mean we can't play as them, hell I main Zelda
"Kinda" isn't still very convincing. I play Ike and Lucina, whom I've been hearing are "bottom" and I still play as them.

Tino doesn't care about tiers but plays characters based on how much Tino likes them, like why I mained some characters. Are they ubertoptier lelel421? No. It's because I enjoy playing as the character. Never let the tier list decide your mains
Now this is exactly what I was talking about.

Last edited:

Dexmaster

Smash Cadet
I could never imagine Bowser being good. Then Mr Chiropractor happened
Well yeah, but bowser got a lot of moves changed. He's a totally different character now. I like Wolf's kit. I don't want it changed, and I don't see smash 4's engine (physics? weight system? i don't know what to call it) doing it justice. Wolf can't dropkick

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well yeah, but bowser got a lot of moves changed. He's a totally different character now. I like Wolf's kit. I don't want it changed, and I don't see smash 4's engine (physics? weight system? i don't know what to call it) doing it justice. Wolf can't dropkick
Look at Mario, no new moves, yet got a major bunch of improvements!, in fact, even if Wolf isn't as good as he used to be, I'll still play him

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
"Kinda" isn't still very convincing. I play Ike and Lucina, whom I've been hearing are "bottom" and I still play as them.

Now this is exactly what I was talking about.
I never said you couldn't but objectively there are better characters, that's pretty much fact

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
If they change him like Fox I would die.
Ryuga you an odd one haha.
Hell I could care less about tiers. If he isn't good I'll make him good. I've done it before, sometimes its just who is behind the controller and their reaction time. How they plot things out. You can beat anyone with any character if your one of *those* people and actually know what your doing.
I would live some diversity to the tourneys as opposed to seeing the same 5 characters every single time... So artless and less thrilling if everyone is doing the same thing you know?
Regardless if he is "low tier", I still will fight people with him and have fun doing so. I was blessed with great reflexes and have a sharp mind, or rather quality intuition, so I'll be fine. These games are for fun anyways...

Top Bottom