• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Even if Ryu and Roy come at E3.
It's always been a three way streak hasn't it not ;)
2013::4megaman::4villager::4wiifit:
2014::4pacman::4mii::4palutena:
2015: Ryu :roypm::wolf:
I guess Ryu could be at Evo and Roy could be at this Fire Emblem concert hosted by Sakurai or he could also be at Evo.
But Wolf could be the E3 Rep we are looking for.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, I know I asked this in the other topic, but who else thinks that the "Roy will be announced at the Fire Emblem event" thing to be will happen?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So, I know I asked this in the other topic, but who else thinks that the "Roy will be announced at the Fire Emblem event" thing to be will happen?
Roy is listed after Lucas, which means he could come out on or after Lucas, and since the concert is in July, it makes sense. Though when would Wolf come out?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Roy is listed after Lucas, which means he could come out on or after Lucas, and since the concert is in July, it makes sense. Though when would Wolf come out?
Wolf? I dunn. Though this is wishful thinking, I do think Wolf still has a chance to be revealed at E3, provided that Roy is to be announced at that event afterward.

PKFreeze89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Scizor711
3DS FC
4742-5952-7792
I guess Ryu could be at Evo and Roy could be at this Fire Emblem concert hosted by Sakurai or he could also be at Evo.
Ryu, Wolf and K. Rool the first character chosen from the ballot will most likely be revealed at E3

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586
That is true, but you never know with Sakurai. Hope you are right though.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Ryu, Wolf and K. Rool the first character chosen from the ballot will most likely be revealed at E3
You think they will reveal "the current winner/ number 1" from the ballot already? I mean, it is ongoing until october?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's too early for the ballot result. I do think it's possible that the ballot's preliminary results could influence their choices and prioritise some over others, though.

:231:

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Ugh, I reaaaaaally don't want to see Ryu & Roy be a thing! But what's stupid about that is that if they are confirmed, I'll just live with it and grow to like them. And now that we have DLC characters, it means I'll have to pay regardless to get the full roster.

Gods, being a Smash fan sure does suck sometimes.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Ugh, I reaaaaaally don't want to see Ryu & Roy be a thing! But what's stupid about that is that if they are confirmed, I'll just live with it an grow to like them. And now that we have DLC characters, it means I'll have to pay regardless to get the full roster.

Gods, being a Smash fan sure does suck sometimes.
Just think if you were trying to get all the Amiibos like myself.
The Madness it Never ENDS!

I very much can't wait for good ol' Wolf to return.
I will have a tag team Duo from Brawl back. My Mains coming in at full force.
It will also be great when fighting on the 3ds version when your go up against the star fox characters in 4 player match.
:4lucas:vs:4fox:vs:4falco:vs:wolf:
It bugged me that Team battles on Magicant didn't have their second rep.
And it bugged me when Star fox had to get another character to join in on corneria to fill the void.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
SomecallmeJohnny wants Wolf back as revealed in a Brainscratch video. Exandshadow AKA Ted said John was dumb for wanting a clone. Everyone yelled at Ted about how he wanted Brittany and specifically said he'd take wat he could get if she was playable

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I agree with Fal on this 'un. I reckon it's possible we may see a newcomer pretty soon, one based on preliminary results from the ballot, but the actual ballot won't yield results until October at the earliest.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I haven't been in this thread in awhile, but I wanna say that now that Lucas is back, Wolf is the only veteran I still care about and Pichu

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Johnny has always had my approval in everything he does.
His reviews are some of the only ones on the internet that I can find intellectual and entertaining.
And his Let's Play channel is top notch ^.^
Ted has always annoyed me just on how must he bashes Gen 4. And despite every little flaw it has praises Gen 2.
In that Video he moans about Music getting remixed from Gen 4.
He is sometimes in that notion of. I'm Right your Wrong.
Overall though I am very Happy Johnny supports Wolf :D

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
SomecallmeJohnny wants Wolf back as revealed in a Brainscratch video. Exandshadow AKA Ted said John was dumb for wanting a clone. Everyone yelled at Ted about how he wanted Brittany and specifically said he'd take wat he could get if she was playable
Also, that comparison Nathan made with RosaLuma and the Ice Climbers was ignorant and stupid at the same time lol :p

Yes they both attack at the same time when you press A or B, except that Nana runs on her own AI unlike Luma >_>

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
About that Roy/Ryu leak...
http://operationrainfall.com/2015/04/17/masahiro-sakurai-will-present-fire-emblem-concert/

PLEASE JUST BE MII COSTUMES!
DON'T PUT THAT ABOMINATION BACK IN SMASH BROS!
(I'm gonna get a lot of hate for my anti-Roy-ness)
Yeah, like, screw the fans that like Roy as a character. :rolleyes:

Roy returning would be hype. Even though Wolf is my only wanted character by now, I can't not be hyped for another veteran to return, especially considering it's one that skipped Brawl.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
http://operationrainfall.com/2015/04/17/masahiro-sakurai-will-present-fire-emblem-concert/

Oh, so that explains the whole April 27th jibberjabber.

I swear, if we get a reveal for Roy & Ryu at any time, I will reconsider my plans to buy out the entire roster. Besides, can't we just get through Lucas first before we announce anyone else? If that's the case, I'll opt out on Lucas unless Wolf gets in too.

Oh, and Chrom's Outfit/Wig & Tactician's Jacket for Mii Fighter costumes!

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Ted is annoying as **** though, Johnny's cool and ryan and lewis are good but ted...Ugh

WHYYYYY?? At least be unique, It doesn't help that fire emblem fans don't like him but add the clone factor and you just get a big pile of nope

EDIT: I just realized that Zelda and Fire Emblem will have the same amount of reps...

I just can't

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I like Wolf as a character in Star Fox but sorta got unsatisfied when it came to him being in Brawl.

I still support him for Smash 4 nonetheless.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
It would be nice if he got the "Twisting Fox" alternate move from SSB4's Fox for Wolf's Up Special. Make him less of a clone in terms of his Specials (as his regular attacks are unique to him). That falling speed needs to be fixed to... Too easy to juggle him.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice if he got the "Twisting Fox" alternate move from SSB4's Fox for Wolf's Up Special. Make him less of a clone in terms of his Specials (as his regular attacks are unique to him). That falling speed needs to be fixed to... Too easy to juggle him.
I'd rather he kept his fast startup recovery. His falling speed is what makes him a spacy, not to mention balances him at the same time.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
What about Whitney? I mean, she's your avatar and she's a wolf. There gotta be way to compensate for your death now. :lol:
You sir have just won my Internet's.
I'd rather he kept his fast startup recovery. His falling speed is what makes him a spacy, not to mention balances him at the same time.
The twisting fox is gorgeous though... >.>
It just was a bit difficult to hit with, his original Up Special.
I guess you are right about the falling Still I feel with his move set he falls to his death a tad too fast. Like a Metal Fox.
That's my only qualms with him.
Wait... The ledge sweetspot could be made bigger for him too. That is it though.

Top Bottom