• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
? Is this still about pizza?
Yes.
I will forever link your dislike of pizza to Wolf now.
And what pops up in my mind is Wolf trying to eat a pizza but shedding hairs onto it, making him unable to gobble it up because gross a hairy pizza.
Thanks. :-V

Seriously wtf.
Recycling the voices would be nice!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Tiers are for *******. I play whoever the hell I wanna to play as.

And all this talk about pizza makes me wanna order one from Little Caesars.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I can't believe we are talking about pizza. Well, as long as we are talking about it, pizza is my favorite food. In fact, I'm ordering some right now.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Honestly we shouldn´t care about tiers (unless you´re competetive/ professional Smash4 player).
Hell, I main Falco and Ganon in Smash 4 and wreck people online :p

I just want my BRAWL main back, even if he ends up next to Lucina in "D" Tier :3

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
By the way, should Wolf be confirmed by Nintendo before the Ballot ends, who would you vote for then? :)
I would either go with King K Rool or Inkling

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Tiers are for ****ies. I play whoever the hell I wanna to play as.

And all this talk about pizza makes me wanna order one from Little Caesars.
Go right ahead no-one is stopping you however it is fact that some characters are better than others. You just can't compare DK to someone like Sheik
By the way, should Wolf be confirmed by Nintendo before the Ballot ends, who would you vote for then? :)
Well I already voted for Dixie, Impa, Krystal, Tetra, Ridley (Why not?), Rundas, Sylux, Bandana Dee, Captain Toad/ette and probably more soooo...

Also you guys need to stop, you're making me hungry

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I can't bring myself to vote for any other character until Wolf's reveal. After Wolf, I won't be able to vote for anyone else besides Krystal.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If Wolf does get confirmed at E3 this summer, then the only one I would vote for will definitely be Solid Snake.

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
I want Wolf, after that I want Dark Samus to pull a Little Mac, then Snake, Krystal, Shovel Knight, etc.

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Go right ahead no-one is stopping you however it is fact that some characters are better than others. You just can't compare DK to someone like Sheik
I don't think anyone is comparing characters' viability. It's true that some characters are flat-out better than others, no one is disputing that fact. But most people use the characters that they do because they just like them, including myself. Any character's position in the tier list does not matter in the least if one is just looking to enjoy playing as their favorite characters. Hell, I didn't even know tier lists were a thing until some time in SSBB's lifetime. But there is something I've been wondering for some time now: Do the professionals even like using the top tier characters because they like them or because they are top tier?

Also you guys need to stop, you're making me hungry
Then go have some pizza.

at Wolf O' Donnel's Pizzaria, anything is possibru
A bit of sweet and sour laced with the power of the gods? Sold.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
I'm rooting for another Xenoblade rep (Reyn is my first choice), Phoenix Wright, Bayonetta, Bill Grey, and Professor Layton.

I know a lot of people also want Krystal in, but I'm not a Krystal fan so I can't bring myself to vote for her, even if she'll get in a million years before Bill.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'm rooting for another Xenoblade rep (Reyn is my first choice), Phoenix Wright, Bayonetta, Bill Grey, and Professor Layton.

I know a lot of people also want Krystal in, but I'm not a Krystal fan so I can't bring myself to vote for her, even if she'll get in a million years before Bill.
I can see the splash art now: Ryn took his sweet time to join the fight!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Once Wolf is playable in the game, I'll be doing a massive campaign to get people to vote for the newcomers I want, since most of them are very obscure, they are BB bandit trio, see moveset for details, Sami, Pious, Sturm, King K.Rool, and Krystal would then be cool too. (Yeah 2/3 of those characters are kind of obscure)
at Wolf O' Donnel's Pizzaria, anything is possibru
Someone needs to make 5 Nights at Star Wolf's, maybe WWWWario could do it.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Is there being too much DLC a thing? I don't know, I feel like all this DLC takes away from the original cast of characters intended for this game. Really, I feel like only cut veterans should return.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Is there being too much DLC a thing? I don't know, I feel like all this DLC takes away from the original cast of characters intended for this game. Really, I feel like only cut veterans should return.
Eh its really just up to opinion, and if they only added veterans so many people would complain even more that Nintendo is "making you pay for characters that should've been in the game in the first place".

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
It could also mean that they're working on stage DLC as well. There are several past stages I would love to have back. After Wolf returns of course.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Oh Wolf where art thou? I don't bite my thumb at thee but want to give ye a jolly ol' hug because I have finally lost my mind and I am seeing things in the form of orange squids.

Top Bottom