• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Back on topic, I found some more interesting videos, and will update the supporter list soon, though I will say this again, the game is set up to where Wolf could easily come back as a DLC character.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Wolf and Lucas were so unique and different from their counterparts and overall just unjustified cuts, they definitely deserve to come back especially after two certain clones were added to the roster. I could have supported this movement earlier but college can make a man busy. Add me to the list of supporters, i want to see Wolf back with his rival and in glorious HD!

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
It's become Subspace that's what :dkmelee:
Anyway with the delay of Zelda U.
This puts the Star Fox game at centre focus to blow us away.
Seeing Wolf in HD will be glorious.
It'll also be hair raising...:yeahboi:

More seriously, I was rather disappointed when I found out Wolf wasn't returning to Smash for Wii U on the starting roster. He was definitely what I found to be one of the funnest characters in Brawl, even if I started SDing a bit because I would go to fast for a shot... So yeah, I would gladly pay to see Wolf and, heck, even Lucas return.

Last edited:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Back on topic, I found some more interesting videos, and will update the supporter list soon, though I will say this again, the game is set up to where Wolf could easily come back as a DLC character.
Oh, videos? Damn, I hope it´s something serious, not some uber fake "leaks" :3

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
I really don't have the time to come here anymore, eh.
You guys are doing amazing job with this supporter list.
Anyway, come here because there's a direct tomorrow. I'm never loosing the hope that at the end of Mewtwo possibly trailer, we see a laser shoot over Mewtwo who dodge it, then we see a shadow falling in the air to arrive to the top of a mountain and then slowly revealing that it's Wolf in his glorious brown jacket attire from Starfox 64.

Holidays in few days soon for me. I'd like to contribute by writing a giant walltext about why Wolf isn't a clone of Fox, and that he never was one to begin with, but the way I formulate things can often lead to backlash, especially considering that if I do it most of people won't read the entire thing, and so some parts would upset them because they didn't read the explanations. But if I have time I might do it because it will a good advancement into making people realize that Wolf truly is the least justified cut and that he was a great character that added things no other characters had without having a gimmick like Little Mac or Rosalina. (I hate gimmick characters by the way, to me it's not because they are unique that they are automatically good characters and that they are more deserving than other characters without gimmicks.)

Also, the last time I passed here I said I was intending a convention. There there was a giant wall where you could write anything you wanted. I wrote "Wolf for DLC" and when I passed again near that wall before exiting someone wrote a "+1" on my message. Just thought it was cool to share it.

Wolfamania is running wild brahthers.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I do hope Wolf is in the Direct. I have my doubts, but hey; anything is possible.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
View attachment 45129 I want this to be real but it is most likely fake the truth will come soon.
As much as I want it to be real, Mewtwo looks really off, and that's Wolf's smash 3 look *groans* Wolf's smash 3 look doesn't have the decals, or the purple that Brawl Wolf had. The direct will be on April 2nd in Japan so chances are they won't play any cruel April Fools jokes, unless they want to get flattened by Landmasters.
Also here's the cool Wolf videos,

Last edited:
Top Bottom