• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Dead Man's Gun

Smash Rookie
even though i didnt use wolf that much in brawl, i love his design and would love for him to return in smash 4.

:wolf: 4 DLC

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
If wolf doesn't make it in I really hope they'll add him as a playable character in Star Fox Wii U. I've always wanted a SF game with a good guys vs bad guys dynamic. Maybe in one campaign you play as Fox, Falco, Krystal and Slippy throughout their story and maybe you could even pick your character rather than just being restricted to Fox and in the other campaign you play as Wolf, Leon, Panther and maybe a new member maybe a female who acts like a rival to krystal. It's always bothered me that star wolf only had 3 members while star fox had 4.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
In case you haven't heard, conclusive evidence that a Rhythm heaven character was planned has been found, I say we make an interview of Wolf.
It could be similar to the Ganon one, use Wolf's brawl model.
Also we need a Star Wolf red zone remix,
cool video,
NOTE. If you don't want to be traumatized for life, don't click on yes or no, the video it takes you to has nothing to do with Wolf.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
In case you haven't heard, conclusive evidence that a Rhythm heaven character was planned has been found, I say we make an interview of Wolf.
Source? (Sorry for off topic ness)

In general, I think Wolf will be DLC 100%. Star Fox is coming back, so Wolf would be perfect advertisement. Imagine if you bought Star Fox Wii U you got free Wolf DLC. I'm pretty sure Star Fox fans would be down to clown with that.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Source? (Sorry for off topic ness)

In general, I think Wolf will be DLC 100%. Star Fox is coming back, so Wolf would be perfect advertisement. Imagine if you bought Star Fox Wii U you got free Wolf DLC. I'm pretty sure Star Fox fans would be down to clown with that.
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn hacked the game and found the evidence in the code, talk to him to learn more. I really do think we need a Star Wolf red zone remix, anyone good with those? Also its time to start gathering up support for Apex.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I'll support/petition for him... especially if he plays a big role in Star Fox U. He'd be great advertisement.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@

I knew we could reach 1000+ but now for a larger but harder at Apex. If we could somehow reach Apex. I think we should tweet them the hashtag Wolf4DLC.
Already done... Maybe they'll favorite, or retweet, or even follow us!! That would be great.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I support Wolf being DLC for Smash Bros. So with that, you can add me to the list.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Cool tribute video,
Epic speed paint,
Hey @ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97 how's the Lucas support list going? Also know anyone who could make a Wolf Red Zone remix?
1034 supporters!
Here's some tributes to celebrate,
It's coming along splendidly now that we also have the equal amount what with you people supporting us and the fact I need to skim trough another 24 pages or so.
1000+ and still more to come live the dream :lucas::wolf:
By the way what happened with the Eskimos supporters ?:popo:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
To all Apex 2015 goers, we have a request. As you know Apex is being sponsored by Nintendo, and because of this we want to send them a message, that we want and will support the Brawl veteran Wolf, becoming playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. This event will be televised, so we ask you to kindly tell the world that you want Wolf DLC, and if you are fortunate enough to encounter a Nintendo employee, notably one who is in a high position at Nintendo, like Reggie, Bill Trinen, JC, directly tell them you want Wolf to be playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. Thank You.
Support Wolf Today!

mark welford

Smash Ace
I played SSB4 for Wii U yesterday in my school's game club for the first time and I used Duck Hunt and Dark Pit and actually enjoyed using Dark Pit we also played 8-player smash. I know we can do this at Apex this is a bigger but harder step to take.

Last edited:

mark welford

Smash Ace
To all Apex 2015 goers, we have a request. As you know Apex is being sponsored by Nintendo, and because of this we want to send them a message, that we want and will support the Brawl veteran Wolf, becoming playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. This event will be televised, so we ask you to kindly tell the world that you want Wolf DLC, and if you are fortunate enough to encounter a Nintendo employee, notably one who is in a high position at Nintendo, like Reggie, Bill Trinen, JC, directly tell them you want Wolf to be playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. Thank You.
Support Wolf Today!

May I see the supporter's list?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
We need a way to gain more followers any ideas? Also did Apex respond back to the hashtag?
I'm doing what I can with what I got, telling people about the #Wolf4DLC would help. No, they didn't.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
There was an update released today that made 15 stages compatible with 8 player smash, Lylat Cruise is one of them.
Just noticed something about 8 player Lylat Cruise, there's only two different backgrounds, and they're of space, codecs still work for those sections though, then with FD 8 player Lylat Cruise, the 2 Wolfens, Arwing, and Great Fox are gone, and its just space.
:( Took away the best part of Lylat Cruise, my guess would be because it couldn't handle the moving backgrounds with 8 characters,but still. (also none of the codecs seem altered)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just so you all know, I sent Sakurai a message on Twitter yesterday about Wolf DLC. Here is the message I sent him, including the link to the full message:

@Sora_Sakurai 桜井様 お世話になっております。 突然ですが、DLCについてお願いがあり、ご連絡させていただきました。 実は、最新のWii (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1skbf4q

Here is the full message:

お世話になっております。

突然ですが、DLCについてお願いがあり、ご連絡させていただきました。

実は、最新のWii U/3DS版のスマブラに、スターフォックスのウルフを追加キャラとして参戦させていただきたいのです。これは私の仲間のたくさんのウルフファンを代表してお願いしており、ウルフを追加キャラにしてほしいと言う人は本当にたくさんいます。

ミュウツー以外にはDLCの予定はないとおっしゃったと伺いましたが、私も、私の仲間のウルフファンたちも、ウルフをスマブラに参戦させてくださることを心から願っています。

ウルフをWii U/3DS版スマブラに追加してほしいという私たちの思いをお伝えするために、同じ願いを抱く仲間たちの名前を以下に列記します。
名前のほとんどをローマ字で表記しており、恐縮です。恐らく、重要なのは人数かとは存じますが。

ウルフのサポーターのリスト
WOLF FOR DLC!

http://m.uploadedit.com/b044/1422491443909.txt

ご覧のように、ウルフをWii U/3DS版DLCに望むファンは非常にたくさんおり、合計で1100名が名前を連ねています。
このメッセージが桜井様の目に止まり、もし、まだ着手していなけば、DLCの作成を始めるきっかけになれば幸いです。
私たちファンの声が届き、ウルフのDLCを作っていただけますよう、心から願っています。
長文をお読みいただき、ありがとうございました。

Here it is translated into English:

Hello, Mr. Sakurai. I want to let you know something in regards to DLC. On behalf of my fellow Wolf fans, I would like to say to you that there are very, many people who want to see Wolf from Star Fox be in the latest Super Smash Brothers game for the Wii U and 3DS. I have heard that you have said that you are not working on DLC other than Mewtwo, but myself and my fellow Wolf fans would really appreacite it if you were to include Wolf as a playable character in Smash. To show our support for Wolf being DLC for Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS, here is a list of people who want to see you include Wolf as a playable character in Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS. I hope you do not mind the list being mostly in Romaji, though I think the number of people on the list counts more.

Wolf's supporters. WOLF FOR DLC

http://m.uploadedit.com/b044/1422491443909.txt

As you can see, there are quite a number of fans would would like for you to include Wolf as playable DLC in the game; one thousand and one hundred people to be exact. If you get this message, I hope this message will persuade you to work on Wolf DLC if you have not started working on such a thing as of yet. We would appreciate it if you are willing to listen to us and make the Wolf DLC. Thank you for your time.

I am not sure if Sakurai has or will read this, but I'd say sending that message is better than not doing anything. I hope this helps Sakurai consider adding Wolf as DLC. Just wanted to share this with you all.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I fully support Wolf's reinclusion back into Smash.

But I don't want Sakurai to work more. That man needs two years off. Then we need Duck Hunt Uprising.

But I support him coming back. But Sakurai shouldn't work more. But I do support it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I fully support Wolf's reinclusion back into Smash.

But I don't want Sakurai to work more. That man needs two years off. Then we need Duck Hunt Uprising.

But I support him coming back. But Sakurai shouldn't work more. But I do support it.
I understand, but at the minimum, I don't think it would be hard to make at least one or two more characters before going into relaxation mode. It wouldn't be that bad, would it? Otherwise, I do agree, Sakurai could use a break. He has earned it, after all.

Top Bottom