• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It could be a while until we find out the results from the ballot so I'll just leave it at that.

In the meantime, AAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! :wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
I´m late, had to work all day, but:
aaaaaAAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

****, been waiting all day for ballot news, even a little: Thanks for voting, results soon" twitter message would have done it.
BUT NOTHING ARGH D:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
I'd say that the two Marios before would be released together--and the one just found would be, so far, on its own. Given that it was discovered near the end of the ballot, I would say the third Mario slot found is one for the ballot.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Expecting a character announcement today may be holding expectations too high. The Smash Brothers website says that 10/3/2015 is the deadline for the Ballot Voting: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
Untitled.png

Sakurai and his team will need time to count the votes and decide who gets picked.

A character announcement today is unlikely, but I would pleasantly be proven wrong.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Expecting a character announcement today may be holding expectations too high. The Smash Brothers website says that 10/3/2015 is the deadline for the Ballot Voting: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
Sakurai and his team will need time to count the votes and decide who gets picked.

A character announcement today is unlikely, but I would pleasantly be proven wrong.
well, at least an announcement for the closing of the ballot wouldn't hurt tho...

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
well, at least an announcement for the closing of the ballot wouldn't hurt tho...
True, it would not hurt. But once it is announced, Smash Boards may not be the best place to hang around once people start speculating which candidates got chosen.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well gentlemen, it's been a wild ride these past couple of months with all the speculations and ****.

Hopefully, I'll holla back at y'all...on the Wolf social thread. Until it becomes a reality, keep on howling.

:wolf:

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
It could be a while until we find out the results from the ballot so I'll just leave it at that.

In the meantime, AAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! :wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf:
I just wanted to say I love the sprites in your signature.

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
But in reality, the new characters are Cat Mario, Metal Mario, and Gold Mario, that is why all the character slots are currently called "Mario".
This is groundbreaking news everyone.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
But in reality, the new characters are Cat Mario, Metal Mario, and Gold Mario, that is why all the character slots are currently called "Mario".
This is groundbreaking news everyone.
Your avatar is the face I'll make if it's true. Not saying I believe it.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Got the chance to play Brawl after a while and may I say, Smash 4 is one heck of an upgrade. I knew the gameplay was faster initially, but once I went back and played Brawl, the difference was much much more clearer. After using Fox and Falco in Smash 4, and trying to use Wolf the same way in Brawl, it's REALLY awkward--like I can't even do anything. Putting Wolf in Smash 4 would do him justice.

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
My final Wolf vote's explanation: "Just give us Wolf by now please, it's been too long."
I'm so done man.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Got the chance to play Brawl after a while and may I say, Smash 4 is one heck of an upgrade. I knew the gameplay was faster initially, but once I went back and played Brawl, the difference was much much more clearer. After using Fox and Falco in Smash 4, and trying to use Wolf the same way in Brawl, it's REALLY awkward--like I can't even do anything. Putting Wolf in Smash 4 would do him justice.
Then there's me in the minority. I went back to all of the Smash games a month or so ago with Brawl being first and I find it loads better than Sm4sh. Being able to edgehog, dacus, sh airdodge, do numerous sh aerials. Feels far better. Heck, for me, Brawl was played pretty much everyday with only a few times where I took a break from the game. A good part of that was simply because my age, what with lacking a job and all but my cousin and I don't play Sm4sh alone. We only play it when he comes over which is about once a week. And while Wolf isn't in them, I find 64 and Melee also better than Sm4sh although that might be due to inexperience with them after years of not playing them.

That being said, I'm not trying to say your opinion is wrong or that I disrespect it. I simply wanted to throw my own opinion out there after seeing yours =P.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Then there's me in the minority. I went back to all of the Smash games a month or so ago with Brawl being first and I find it loads better than Sm4sh. Being able to edgehog, dacus, sh airdodge, do numerous sh aerials. Feels far better. Heck, for me, Brawl was played pretty much everyday with only a few times where I took a break from the game. A good part of that was simply because my age, what with lacking a job and all but my cousin and I don't play Sm4sh alone. We only play it when he comes over which is about once a week. And while Wolf isn't in them, I find 64 and Melee also better than Sm4sh although that might be due to inexperience with them after years of not playing them.

That being said, I'm not trying to say your opinion is wrong or that I disrespect it. I simply wanted to throw my own opinion out there after seeing yours =P.
It's weird because my experience is very different than yours, I think that each smash game improved on its predecessor and while I usually played almost exclusively with friends in brawl and melee (never had 64), I play mostly "alone" (if for glory is considered alone).there is also the fact that I had more time to meet up with friends when I was younger and that I don't care much for ATs .

Top Bottom