• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Hopefully we will get Wolf back now!!
Could be sad if this thread close but I'm happy for see a great wolf pack pushing Wolf for the victory

Not as mii like Fox

Mii Wolf.jpg

But as DLC Ballot winner!!
wolf_smash4_styled_render_by_machriderz-d7ri4ir.png

And today is the big day! Thanks for all guys! And maybe soon Wolf will be confirmed

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Once Wolf is announced, I am going to go to 8 player and play a team game with my siblings, me as Wolf, my little brothers as Lucas and Mewtwo, and my little sister as Roy, and we're going to destroy a team of four Dark Pits, as revenge for him being in at launch while those four were put off for months and extra money. I will never forgive angsty Pit.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Okay, I don't normally do this, so here it goes:
AWOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

I really hope we get Wolf in the near future. We've been left without our favorite space lupine for way too long.

But tomorrow's the end of the ballot, I never thought it'd end so soon. We got this, guys :D

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
It's currently 11:08. In one hour, the ballot will end. It's been a rigorous journey but we made it. Now we must wait and see if they confirm wolf tomorrow. It's been a pleasure. Thank you all for voting for wolf.

StriderTheReaper

Smash Rookie
NNID
StriderHedgehog
3DS FC
2423-3029-0103
Well, it looks like this is it! The ballot is done, over, finito!

This has been one wild ride and I just want to wish us all the best of luck as we wait and see if we did enough (of course, we did!). So, one last time with feeling...

AWOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Well, it looks like this is it! The ballot is done, over, finito!

This has been one wild ride and I just want to wish us all the best of luck as we wait and see if we did enough (of course, we did!). So, one last time with feeling...

AWOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, it's over? It still lets me go to the ballot page. Is it no longer allowing submissions?

Oh, and even though I voted for Inkling, I do think Wolf deserves to come back. So good luck guys!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Not sure if I posted here already... But I played Wolf a lot in Brawl, and he's my secondary in PM. I may not be a huge Star Fox fan, but no doubt Wolf is my fave character. I also love that he's a feral fighter, and it's something I crave again. This might sound kinda lame, but wolves are one of my fave animals, which is probably another reason why I gravitated towards him. Threw in some last minute votes for Wolf before.

It's been a long ride, but I'm glad to see he has such strong support, even to this very day. All you supporters are awesome, let's hope he'll return! And if I may join in...

AWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
No its still open. I guess it ends at 11:59 p.m. or something.
Ah, so Strider got ahead of themselves, gotcha.

Then again, which time-zone will they go on? Japan's I presume?

StriderTheReaper

Smash Rookie
NNID
StriderHedgehog
3DS FC
2423-3029-0103
Jumped the gun a bit, didn't I. Sorry 'bout that! I guess a part of me wants it to be over and done with. Still, I can wait one day more...

EDIT: Since I had time, I made one last vote! Awoohoo!

Last edited:

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
For :wolf:

If Wolf not announced, this thread will be an Infinite-Player Smash vs Sakurai Mii in Battlefield with bombs and Fox's "Wolf recolor" only.

Last edited:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Arwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Guys it's official I'm having nightmares about Wolf now pls send halp I shouldn't be so emotionally invested in this but I just remember waking up and nearly freaking out, because I was almost late for class.

Snake, Young Link, and Daisy were all confirmed in my nightmare what does this mean?
It means Daisy came by to say hi. It was also Snake's showtime, but Young Link refused to not go with him.

Edit: what's the matter, scared?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If Wolf does get announced, then the first I'll be doing when I buy him is do a 6-player Team Smash with me as Wolf along with Rosalina and Mega Man vs. any 3 random fighters to take place at the Orbital Gate Assault. That's what I'm gonna do.

Last edited:

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
When Wolf gets released, I'll probably end up playing him exclusively for at least a month, and then keep him around as my main/co-main.
Although I might use Ganondorf a little bit during that time since he has seriously kept me entertained without Wolf there, and he's just fun to play in general, albeit difficult at times.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Ive been playing a lot of wolf in brawl the only thing thats got me really worried is that how hard they will nerf him.

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
Ive been playing a lot of wolf in brawl the only thing thats got me really worried is that how hard they will nerf him.
Are you suggesting you're not loyal enough to use Wolf regardless of his placement on the tier list?
Blasphemy!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm still gonna play as him regardless ofwhether or not he'll get nerfed. "Tier list" don't mean ****.

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Wolf, here's hoping you get the spot you rightfully deserve in Smash. You were one of the best addition to Brawl's roster and fans can't wait to see you return. Here's to Wolf!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Wolf would play beautifully with Smash 4's faster gameplay--I'd even go as far to say his aggressive playstyle was built for 4

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I agree, Wolf should fit in nicely with Sm4sh. I say should because Falco should have fit in nicely too and yet look at him. I actually hope Wolf gets put in past my love and loyalty for him because Wolf's blaster outclasses Falco's in all ways except one atm. The only thing Falco's has over ours is being able to fire numerous shots without holstering but it's so slow anyways that it doesn't matter.

When Lucas was released, Ness got his PSI Magnet buffed to match Lucas'. So once we get Wolf, we get the character we've been longing for and the Falco mains should get a usable projectile.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I think Sakurai isn't going to show us the results. I mean it's just a suggestion box. Sakurai could pick whoever he likes from the votes and we would probably think they were in the top 5 most voted characters. Or people will complain how X character deserves it more than the character Sakurai chooses. Not showing the results kind of gives him more control to do whatever he wants.

Physics

Smash Journeyman
NNID
anthonyarena
What makes everyone think their is going to be a Wolf announcement or a character announcement in general in the next few days? Did Sakurai even say he was going to announce the winners?

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Do you think Wolf has been made already or is Sakurai waiting for the ballot results to start anything?

Top Bottom