• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
ill see real soon about renting out that senior center for the tourny. if it's a real easy process, we should definitely do it. or do you cf guys not want to do it?

nevermind, its too risky, we'll have to follow all these strict rules and CQue's house will be way more comfortable anyway. forget i said anything.

4% APR

Smash Champion
We're gonna try for the other venue if a lot of people show up and want to come to another one.

Lauren- X has solo and ensemble for band that day I think. (which me you and Hanus we're gonna go to)

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
yawn so you guys can pick me up? that would be kool as hell, am i staying with you for the night b4 the tourny and the night of the tourny?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Probably, because I doubt Cque will want to drive back out there after the tourney. Either way is fine with me.

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I wanted to be on the safe side by giving 4% the heads up on it. If I'm there I'll be your partner again phasion. As far as crews go, Ill either be on cf or woo depending on which one needs people more. :cool:

4% APR

Smash Champion
Waiting at Massaro's would be easiest for us because we already know where it is. We'd probably get lost trying to Beeg's house no matter how close it is.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
sure thatd be fine. but Massaro's would be tons easier. and i'm pretty sure we have that friday off too so we could pick you guys up earlier that day if you'd like? lemme know

demi - holla back fsho since youre rarely on lol :072:

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
yeah sorry i havnt been on... been going through that thing ppl call life rofl. either way... yeah i need some time away from this life thing soo yeah early friday would be kool lol we will be at masarros.

also i forgot to ask if it was ok for my gf to tag along with us... dont worry we wont do the nasty at yer house lmao

Sliq

Smash Master
I might go to this and pwn this Vidjo chump people seem to be talking about. Get it, because I'm implying that Vidjo is a chump despite common knowledge that he uses 1337 hax to win.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Demi- I'm not sure if your Gf would be able to come because I'm sure what my parents would think about that. I'll check and get back to you.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
also, i think beegs is bringing a friend, so thatd be three in the back (beegs, you, and his friend, your gf is fine, itd just eb a squeeze. if someone wants teh squeeze in front like X did last time on the way back to Cicis thatd be okay i guess. we found out there IS in fact a seatbelt there in my car rofl

but still 4% would have to clear it with his Long superiors lawl :098:

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
omg i havent been on in forever i NEED my fix "scratchs neck" um **** i dont get of work friday until like midnight so even if i called off work for saturday i couldnt get a ride cause cq would have already came down and picked up demi and beegs............................................... this makes me sad i dont know ill see if my fgriend ian will drive me up there in the morning or something but if not im screwed lol

Kel

Smash Master
Vidjo has played Halo for like half a year now and has always been MIA. Nice way to ruin the surprise, SLIQ!

Is this tournament at someone's house or is it a venue of some sort?

Hey don't worry about me having my freind go. It's fine cause I just think I'm going to go solo on this tournament so we need to have someone else fit in then be my guest really. lol

Demi - What time do you want to met at Massaro's next friday cause I don't have school at all that day and the latest I can get there is about 3 to 3:30 pm. Just PM about it sometime soon.

4% APR

Smash Champion
We need to pick you guys up kinda early because Cque works at five and we need to get you before that.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
actually i work at 4. my bad david.
so if its gonna happen its gonna be in the morning.

guys do you think its too late to change the venue? if we changed it i'd only be right down the street. (we didnt expect such a great turnout like this)

4% APR

Smash Champion
We should be able to fit all the people in the house. It may be a little tight but we should be fine.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'd like to get you guys around 11-1.. sooner the better for me

yeah the venue wont be getting changed dont worry we should be fine

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Dave L- Are we still gonna go to solo & ensemble for at least X? or are we not going at all?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Maybe, I'll talk to you sometime about it.

We still may need a couple Cubes if maybe some people could bring those. Thanks

4% APR

Smash Champion
If you don't want to bring the Tv, just the cube is fine. Or you could bring both. But the cube is more important.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Singles should be $15.
Fifteen is widely accepted as the standard singles price.
More people will come if its $15.
And lastly, it allows for a larger payout.

Please consider this and notify me promptly.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Need more money Vidjo? I'll raise it if people want to. I want to see what the general opinion is. Give me some responses people, should we make it 15?

D20

Smash Lord
I vote we make low tiers $15 and singles $5... I'm sure Top Cat agrees.

Kidding aside, it doesn't matter one bit to me... which is weird because I'm a poor college kid that is also going to be paying for 4 hours worth of gas.

EDIT: Pittsburgh is bringing five players and a TV/Gamecube.

Top Bottom