• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

Do we need anymore Cubes at all cause I guess I can bring my Wii. It's not really going to bother me that much.

Demi - its at 11 am. Thats when were getting picked up.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i really want someone to ruin the secret about Vidjo`s secret teammate.
but i don`t want it to be me.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i would..
but i don`t want him to be like
"why did you tell?!"
blah blah blah.
so it`s okay if someone else does. :]

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
hahahah i am actually pumped to see who the secret smasher is. Goddess is it someone that i probally would have heard of?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Demi and Beegs, Cque can't give you guys a ride back. Maybe someone almost heading that way can do it. Anyone want to take a drive to Wooster and Drop off these two on the way back?

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
preferably someone from columbus or cincinatti.. if that would be do-able by one of those guys that would be splendid i'd really appreciate that, as would demi and beegs im sure lol

hey guys lets not make a big deal outta this 'vidjo's secret teammate' thing, we all know it's loulou! sheesh, quit foolin yerselves yo :]

:069:

4% APR

Smash Champion
about 30-45 minutes. Maybe they would even help with gas.........(I don't know I'm not them) :099:

D20

Smash Lord
4% - Could I get phone numbers from you and whoever else is hosting this? We don't want to get lost and miss the tourney. You can PM them to me if you'd like. Thanks.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'll be coming to this with Kel, and I'll be bringing a VCR to record Semi-finals and Finals for both Teams and Singles. I'll also be bringing a setup up and mad, crazy skills. W0rd.

soap

Smash Hero
every time i see CF tourney i think Captain Falcon. YOu guys should write a letter to the mayor and see about getting the city name changed. i would love to have graduated from Captain Falcon High School.

D20

Smash Lord
So it's going to be below freezing, and we're playing in a garage? Cold hands John!

Kel

Smash Master
well with how many people will be there it should be pretty warm as long as the garage door isn't open or anything.

Ummm if you haven't PMed Sliq your number yet you should probably send it to one of us too just in case we get kind of lost or mapquest is dumb.....which it is a lot.

This will be fun tomorrow.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah so from what Rob told me you guys did the brackets by hand last time so I going to bring out my laptop that has the tournament program the Mages used at Cata3 on it. So unless someone says otherwise I'll bring it out so we can use it, it really simplifies the whole process and everything, its great.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i agree, i use tournament (tourny) master, it's very fast, random and can handle teams, singles, round robin, double elimination, etc. I might bring my laptop with it also unless this is what you were previoiusly using.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Well, I don't think I'm coming now. The weather looks gay, and topcat is busting my balls and is too hard to deal with. Plus I was gonna go to this chicks b day party or w/e tomorrow, so I'll just go to that and not mess with a 2 and a half long drive 2 times in a day and be home for Easter. So i'll catch you guys at something else.
peace

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yeah so from what Rob told me you guys did the brackets by hand last time so I going to bring out my laptop that has the tournament program the Mages used at Cata3 on it. So unless someone says otherwise I'll bring it out so we can use it, it really simplifies the whole process and everything, its great.
Sweet, thanks a lot. It will make this a lot easier for us. Much love for PA.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
ya doesnt look like we are coming...now, idk bunch of stupid **** went down but it ended up in us not going so UMMMMM have fun i guess

x1372

Smash Ace
still planning on coming but I might be a bit late thanks to the weather... think you could post a cell phone number to call in case of lostness?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Singles-1st Vidjo
2nd Drephen
3rd Joe Bushman111

Doubles- 1st Bushman and Drephen
2nd- Sliq and Kel
3rd Camper Bob and Gibby

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Your a **** David.

let me post better results.

Doubles:
1st... Bushman and Drephen
2nd.. Sliq and Kel
3rd... Camper Bob and Gibby
4th... Lauren and some other noob

D20

Smash Lord
ReadySetGo has the full results on his laptop... maybe he could post them?

Anyhow, we had a really great time again and can't wait til the next one.

GGs all around.

Top Bottom