• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah Corey=Dory=Slory=Gory=Mory=Lory=Any other form of ory you can think of...

I'm pretty pumped for this. Can we get a rough estimate of the amount of people attending. Also how many crews will be entering crews? I know that the 5 of us from PA will be crewing together.

Again I am so pumped for this can wait to meet you all.

4% APR

Smash Champion
It looks like we should have between 30 and 40 people. That's a lot more than I originally thought we'd get.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
4% an c'Que- I'll try to be there around 9:45-10 a.m. Is that what you meant by early or would you want me to just come sometime before noon?

Either way is fine with me, i'm kind of a morning person so it's not a problem at all to drive in early.

Impp

Smash Ace
I could get there early. I can bring a t.v and a gamecube, but I don't have the game. So someone bring an extra copy.

4% APR

Smash Champion
TopcaT- if you only bring a cube it would still be fine. Anything is helpful.

Phasion- I meant before noon, but if you can get here that early it would fine, it just didn't think people would want to drive that early.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Cool, there are a few places to grab some grub around here. I'd like to get some more matches in with you.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Impp - we can get an extra copy thats no problem, theres plenty of ppl around here that has it

Phasion - 10 is perfect man

4% APR

Smash Champion
You coming Alpha? I certainly didn't foresee that.

As for parking, fill the driveway first then line the street near the house.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
yeah it is. i'm surprised/overjoyed that all you guys are coming from two hours away, this'll be sweet :048:

Sliq

Smash Master
Well, from what I here from Kel, vidjo's secret teammate is someone whom I have never heard of. So...it isn't MMX.

4% APR

Smash Champion
TopcaT, have you found a crew yet? We is short on some playas and would like to be your homies.

FunkDocOH

Smash Cadet
So, is anyone coming down 77 and mind taking a pit stop at the University of Akron to pick my friendless self up? I asked all of my friends and none of them are serious about coming, so screw em. I still want to come down and test my skills!

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
well i know exactly who vidjo's teammate is... and we all stand not even the slightest chance lol :005:

****doc - people coming from up north i'm not sure about, the only one i know of is vidjo and i believe he is coming a day early. and i dont think the mentor guys are coming so.. idk

Big_R

Smash Champion
vidjo's teamate has to be his friend that looks like andy samberg. he waass pretty fantastic iirc

Impp

Smash Ace
Some stuff came up, and I can't make it. I wanted to go... So me and my T.V. can't make it. Los siento.

4% APR

Smash Champion
We'll see you at the next one hopefully. I think Hulk Hogan would a sweet teammate for Vidjo.

Top Bottom