• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canal Fulton Ohio Tourney April 7

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
PA GUYS - if you can get a decent amount of dudes, say 7-8 or so, we could still do an OH vs PA crew. I'm sure there would be no objections to that. it'd be so intense no one would turn that down
must get to ohio *looks @ walking distance lol*

we are trying rly hard to get rides, but y'all should have a definite 4-5 (M.C.C)

4% APR

Smash Champion
ohio crew captain*
No fair. Let's make the highest placing Ohioan from the singles bracket (besides Vidjo probably) be captain. I don't think it would be too fun to have Vidjo **** the other crew. *remembers last time* Hope that's okay with Vidjo.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i dont really have a problem with vidjo playing in crews, except if you guys won you wouldnt get much bragging rights, considering you have a pro on your team.

M.C.C. VS WOO CREW is for sure though.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
..that will be me anyway so we might as well save some time ^_^

edit d34th hawk om3g4 crew( me and bigR) vs all

4% APR

Smash Champion
i dont really have a problem with vidjo playing in crews, except if you guys won you wouldnt get much bragging rights, considering you have a pro on your team.

M.C.C. VS WOO CREW is for sure though.
Does that mean you guys have the 10 coming for sure? I'd rather do it without Vidjo cause it would be more fun.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
nice new avatar 4%. i debated on changing mine too the other day

Vidjo in crews... ehh i'd rather not, unless we have like another pro show up then each crew could have a giant thatd be sweet :030:

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
So then what`s the order?
Is it singles, doubles, low tier &/or crews?
I really like how I`m talking on this when I could just ask someone here at 4%`s.
I guess if Vidjo & I aren`t teaming, i`m teaming with Ian. :]
But so far, we still are.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
OH & I talked to Vidjo & he said he wants to do crews.
Well, last I heard.

4% APR

Smash Champion
DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's considered :(

It's gonna be Dubs, Lows, Sings, then kroos.

I'm liking that order pretty well. I never liked singles being first that much. Also, is anyone giving me a ride in CF cause no one is giving me any rides down here. >_>. Yes, I'll pay gas some gas money also.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Cque said we could pick you guys up the night before and you could stay at my place that night, then take you guys back either Saturday night or sunday morning. I hope that works for you.

4% APR

Smash Champion
4 or 5. 4 people= 5 stock per player
5 people= 4 stock per player.

Beegs- I think demi said he was coming, but he said XF couldn't make it.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
basically each crew will have 20 lives. split evenly amonst each crew member. either 4 or 5 because its an even division of 20 and it gives some nice variance to the crews. in case some people have an extra guy, 4 isnt enough, or vice versa: if we were to set 5 guys to a crew, and there was a group with only 4 they can all still play each would just be given an extra stock. so its pretty even either way :034:

4% APR

Smash Champion
I can't help you there. Also, do you know if Marco or Jpuf are coming and will they need a place to stay like you do?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Well, does Cque care if I bring a freind along? I also don't know if there going to be able to make it yet. I'll talk to them about it tomorrow.
I'm housing people but I probably can't exceed three people.

TopcaT- The Woo or CF might be able to squeeze you in but I can't make any promises yet because I've haven't talked to anyone and I'm not sure who is coming from these crews. I'll keep you posted though.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Well, does Cque care if I bring a freind along? I also don't know if there going to be able to make it yet. I'll talk to them about it tomorrow.
thats fine with me. i can fit 5 in my car, 6 if i really have to. i'd much rather not though. we can assume 4% will be tagging along as well so that leaves room for you (beegs) and 2 or 3 others :009:

aww me and bigr want to do crews...can we find sum scragglers???
not sure what scragglers are. i'll assume theyre crewless smashers... in that case that would be up to them. idk who's crewless and whos got a crew even so you'll probably have to wait until the tourney to find sum scragglers :039:

Ok then. Yes the Woo Crew is going to need some ppl. Were going to need about two to three more people to join in. I'm also still looking for a tag team partner so hit me up about it if anyone needs one.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
i need a partner if X isn't going to show up and I was assuming that I could take part in the CF crew again, but if they don't have room, i'll run with woo if they'll have me.

4% APR

Smash Champion
ill do one, 5 dollars 2/3. also how big is the venue/about how many people are expected, i am probably coming and bringing about 3 or 4 other kids
Alright cool. The venue is Cque the sunn's house and it's decent sized. If you bring 3-4 we might have around 20-25 people. Also, we should have around 7-8 sets ups. It would be fly if you could hook us up with one too.

Phasion- yeah X might not be able to show up, we're still unsure and if he didn't come CF would def need you. I'll let you know when I find out if is for sure coming or not.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Alright cool. The venue is Cque the sunn's house and it's decent sized. If you bring 3-4 we might have around 20-25 people. Also, we should have around 7-8 sets ups. It would be fly if you could hook us up with one too.

Phasion- yeah X might not be able to show up, we're still unsure and if he didn't come CF would def need you. I'll let you know when I find out if is for sure coming or not.
wait why wouldn`t X be able to come? He lives right down the street...

Top Bottom