• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I USE POLYMERIZATION TO FUSE MY ZOMBIE **** TO YOUR DRAGON AND IT GETS POISONED AND DIES.

something like that right? that didn't make much sense.

I'm pretty sure it was Yugi and Joey

then after joey starting crying and **** about his blind *** sister

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
right now im planning taking a plane.
Air Canada $425 back and forth (tax not included)
So yeah im actually getting a job for this.
Seriously if you plan to go you must have like $600 - $700 for flight, food, tourney, mm & shopping (they have lots of cheap stuff in Cali)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Oh this tourney, it's gonna be awesome and a fun trip.
Anyway, last time I checked....me, Ally and Zaf are coming to this from Québec(Canada). I know we're probably bringing a few more people. But those people aren't confirmed yet.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'm most likely going to be flying down for this. Though the SmashBus sounds like fun, I want to get there fast. :bee:

Probably later done the line when were close to the tournament I'll see who from the GTA is also planning to fly down.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
right now im planning taking a plane.
Air Canada $425 back and forth (tax not included)
So yeah im actually getting a job for this.
Seriously if you plan to go you must have like $600 - $700 for flight, food, tourney, mm & shopping (they have lots of cheap stuff in Cali)
425$ back and forth? that sounds good i might have to take that plane with ya man:laugh:

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
So, here's a question. With Niko organizing the smashbus from EC down through the south, why doesn't Sask or Alberta do one for the north and west?

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
So, here's a question. With Niko organizing the smashbus from EC down through the south, why doesn't Sask or Alberta do one for the north and west?
I'm not sure if I can possibly have that responsibility, nor do I know how to go about organizing.

Thirdly, money. I'm a poor son of a shepherd.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
425$ back and forth? that sounds good i might have to take that plane with ya man:laugh:
im down still though i have two problems.

1) im only 16 im not sure if my mom will let me.
2) money (must get a job)

I know thiers a bunch of people taking the plane for genesis so yeah.
smash plane lolol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im 16 aswell, in the same boat as you....as long as i can get the $$ im fine, the parents can only do so much lol:laugh:

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'll be taking a plane down there as well, I'll probably find out who exactly is going to fly it down there when were closer to the tournament date.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
it will most likely be plane, id do the bus but i have no ride to NY, hell id even drive the whole way to cali if someone was down :p...you plan on coming aswell?

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
im Down Still Though I Have Two Problems.

1) Im Only 16 Im Not Sure If My Mom Will Let Me.
2) Money (must Get A Job)

I Know Thiers A Bunch Of People Taking The Plane For Genesis So Yeah.
Smash Plane Lolol.
Yeessss
Smash Plane Lol

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone first of all victor put me down as unconfirmed (I REALLY REALLY want to come but we'll see) second of all I can help organize a bus if there is enough people interested from the WC (sask, alberta, manitoba?...possably bc?) I dunno ... just give me a shout so I can see if theres anough interest

Niko_K

Smash Master
hey everyone first of all victor put me down as unconfirmed (I REALLY REALLY want to come but we'll see) second of all I can help organize a bus if there is enough people interested from the WC (sask, alberta, manitoba?...possably bc?) I dunno ... just give me a shout so I can see if theres anough interest
If you are planning on organizing a bus let me know and I;'ll run it through the projects manager that I'm working with for my bus. Might be able to get a deal. Also we just got sponsorship from Bawls so we can add that onto your bus as well, once we get lodging confirmation you guys can steal that too xD.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
There's gonna be strippers on this plane!? Yo I'm there!:bee:
i'll try to get around that but i know for sure the girls from my avatar is going with me and im gonna make all the Link mains in US jelous!
Me and G1G4 will share the Link girls.

on the real um yeah i started talking to my mom about this and shes like as long as i get the money then im fine.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
i'll try to get around that but i know for sure the girls from my avatar is going with me and im gonna make all the Link mains in US jelous!
Me and G1G4 will share the Link girls.

on the real um yeah i started talking to my mom about this and shes like as long as i get the money then im fine.
Girls from your avatar huh. I think I've seen them before, was that picture taken @ Anime North?

Sounds good.

Money and permission are not an issue at all for me, I just need to get my passport renewed and I'm set. Eventually I'll have to figure out housing or hotel, depends on what most people taking the plane are going to do.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Girls from your avatar huh. I think I've seen them before, was that picture taken @ Anime North?

Sounds good.

Money and permission are not an issue at all for me, I just need to get my passport renewed and I'm set. Eventually I'll have to figure out housing or hotel, depends on what most people taking the plane are going to do.
i just found my avatar in the Link boards lol.

but yeah im thinking about taking a direct flight, i hate stop overs, unless someone wants stop overs to **** around, i think they cost the same lol.

the possibility of getting lost during stop overs (switching planes) is gonna be too jokes lol.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
i just found my avatar in the Link boards lol.

but yeah im thinking about taking a direct flight, i hate stop overs, unless someone wants stop overs to **** around, i think they cost the same lol.

the possibility of getting lost during stop overs (switching planes) is gonna be too jokes lol.
Lmao oh geez, nevermind then. I can't read through your lies on the interwebs. :laugh:

I'm definitely going for a direct flight. Connecting flights are to painful and sometimes you have to wait an insane amount of time.

That's also another thing I fear. I'll be bringing emergency money of course in case my bags are lost lol.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lmao oh geez, nevermind then. I can't read through your lies on the interwebs. :laugh:

I'm definitely going for a direct flight. Connecting flights are to painful and sometimes you have to wait an insane amount of time.

That's also another thing I fear. I'll be bringing emergency money of course in case my bags are lost lol.
hmm you're right.

direct flight it is.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
im down for these flight shinanigans if i find it easier, /faster

as for housing i'd say you should just try asking people from around the area

Niko_K

Smash Master
Smash Bus is going to have so many sponsorships and news coverage it isn't even funny.

Bawls is already confirmed.
Holiday Inn is looking into free lodging for the entire bus ride.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Smash Bus is going to have so many sponsorships and news coverage it isn't even funny.

If we get a ****ing news network to report on 'Super Smash Bros addicts ride through america ; Story at 11' I will ****ing **** bricks

WIGI

Smash Champion

So does this mean. we will no longer have to pay for hotelse for the 3 days there/back, and we have unlimeted bawlz to drink?

IM SOO COMING

like.. when we need money by again? and will ti be posuible to reserve a spot by paying whatever i ahve at the time?

Top Bottom