• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

Sanu

Smash Champion
1 bus looks safe, I mean. not gonna lie, but I see alot of dropouts lol. correct me if I'm wrong but like.. are the people that have expressed interest the type of people that will realistically go? that's if this is for just the canadian side.
If you count me as everyone, then sure, yeah. :bee:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Who'd want to drive from Canada? :/

If I had no choice I would stay awake 2-3 days and just sleep as much as I can.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Extreem, you're coming with the rest of WC carpool right?

Livery is thinking of just getting a bus lisence for this since his car is crap and between me and him, we can only take 10 people where at least 15 are all but confirmed so far. We'll see though.

me, francis, daltsy, kaelen, koski, aj, yakal, evan, tony, roby

cars are both full right there. Brown town is flying to make room for them but if we get a bus they could probably come that way too. We'll see.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Extreem, you're coming with the rest of WC carpool right?

Livery is thinking of just getting a bus lisence for this since his car is crap and between me and him, we can only take 10 people where at least 15 are all but confirmed so far. We'll see though.

me, francis, daltsy, kaelen, koski, aj, yakal, evan, tony, roby

cars are both full right there. Brown town is flying to make room for them but if we get a bus they could probably come that way too. We'll see.
Wait im not in that list? :< How could you forget me, i hope the bus plan goes through though, i would hate wasting money on a passport i might not use xD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I just listed random people until the seats in the cars were full. You'd be one of the 15 interested if I listed them all, don't worry. lol

The bus would be sick but renting an 8 seater to replace his crap car would work fine too. 8+5(my car) = 13 and certainly not everyone will hold their plans on coming by the time July comes haha

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol 8 days of driving, no stops, no showering. That will be one smelly *** bus. *thinks of Seinfeld episode of the smelly car*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
all i need is like spongebob squarepant episodes for 8 days and i'll be fine.

also i think were sleeping in hotel each night.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah we can shower everynight in a hotel.

the busdriver needs ot sleep to lol, not liek he can drive 8 days strait

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
ok

Niko said there's gonna be a smash bus to genesis

genesis is all tree games all dai erday. One day is all friendlys

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The drive Bernard? xD Hmmmm I think it would be about 35-45 based on the miles we'd have to go. Mapquest says about 40ish. It'd take us 2 days if we basically drove without stopping. 3-4 (so bus length) if we stopped in places along the way

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
As of right now direct flights from Toronto (Pearson Airport) to Los Angeles (LAX) are $464 dollars which isn't bad considering the prices are supposed to go down more. (That's round trip)

I didn't realize there are 3 kinds classes now or at least according to Air Canada. I thought it was still just Coach and Business class. :dizzy:

Edit: Forgot to check if the price had tax included or not. ><;

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I forgot to update this thread. If everyone could check the OP, let me know if you're on the list or not.

Thanks.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
i've been hearing some different rumors about the smash bus..
for example, priority is going to Americans instead of Canadians.

can Niko or anyone just let us know if we should be counting on being a part of this at all whatsoever?

Top Bottom