• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

Anth0ny

Smash Master
"Dad, can I go to Niagara for a tournament?"

"No Anth, it's too far."

"Dad, can I take a bus to Northern California for a tournament?"

"..."

*runs*

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't think id have my fuill lisense by then.. or a car. but i want to go and meet kamaster if hes going. and friggen **** brawl singles sumhow cuz metaknigth will be banend by then. and **** brawl doubles.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
<3 how much jay relies on mk being banned to **** singles ROFLMFAO.
jk ilu <3

also.
if he is there.
wtf...hes coming to canada during the summer.
if we go, he goes.
but we either need to book a flight, or carpool.
if jay/bren/or anyone gets there license can drive us then we're set.

but tbqh i find the odds of that working slim,
so if we could like start to save we could fly? =s
i have airmiles for mines if we fly... O_o

WE GOTTA GO TO THIS D:

cemo

white walker
this only works for people with a lift to where the smash bus is going.
busing to the smash bus comes out to like, the same as a plane ):

Niko_K

Smash Master
If there's one thing I've learned about the smash community over the years...it's that there are some trustworthy motha ****as in it. I challenge anyone to name another gaming community so tight-knit, that gamers frequently fly across the country to compete in tournies held solely by other gamers, and accept housing arrangements from people they've never met before without somuch as a second thought. =) Sit back, relax, and put your trust into Niko as he helps to bring the entire country the most epic cross-country road trip you've ever been on.

...And yeah, all that about people knowing who he is & paying by Paypal helps too =p

King Out
10 ****ing char

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so 340$ + a ride to NY is what itll cost to get to this..........**** imma start maining MK so i can swipe some money from a tourney XD

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, I'm seriously considering this. $340 for the Smash bus (that's the price Niko said), and a bus ticket to Toronto and back home. Hm....

Ralphalaus

Smash Rookie
im covered for housing so yay.........SMASH BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
A big smash tourney, I wouldn't mind headed to this. If Brampton area would like to discuss means of doing this, I wouldn't. My team travels to Yugioh Tournaments all the time in the US and it only cost them $150 max for hotel and Gas (seeing as it's New York, it may cost more). But ya, it's early to disscuss as it's in July but if Yugioh is not happening at that time, I would love to be a part of this.

cemo

white walker
I USE POLYMERIZATION TO FUSE MY ZOMBIE **** TO YOUR DRAGON AND IT GETS POISONED AND DIES.

something like that right? that didn't make much sense.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
all i remember from when i played Yugioh as a kid was that i was a ***** with the Just Desserts card XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
A big smash tourney, I wouldn't mind headed to this. If Brampton area would like to discuss means of doing this, I wouldn't. My team travels to Yugioh Tournaments all the time in the US and it only cost them $150 max for hotel and Gas (seeing as it's New York, it may cost more). But ya, it's early to disscuss as it's in July but if Yugioh is not happening at that time, I would love to be a part of this.

smash bus is in new york..then we drive to california.

Top Bottom