• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Are the bigger name canadian smashers coming? And how many. Haven't heard from a lot of 'em.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Smash Bus is going to have so many sponsorships and news coverage it isn't even funny.

Bawls is already confirmed.
Holiday Inn is looking into free lodging for the entire bus ride.
I'm so glad I found this topic.

Holiday Inn free lodging would be amazing

Niko_K

Smash Master
Bus is already reserved and the driver is already hired xD. It's all about the sponsorships and setting up the paypal payment site.

Just got a reply from CBC about doing a story for the bus............................................................................................

OH MY ****ING GOD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
bus Is Already Reserved And The Driver Is Already Hired Xd. It's All About The Sponsorships And Setting Up The Paypal Payment Site.

Just Got A Reply From Cbc About Doing A Story For The Bus............................................................................................

Oh My ****ing God
cbc Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

WIGI

Smash Champion
bah so niko, is tehre a way to reserve a spot by paying like, half now half as soon as i get it?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Bus is already reserved and the driver is already hired xD. It's all about the sponsorships and setting up the paypal payment site.

Just got a reply from CBC about doing a story for the bus............................................................................................

OH MY ****ING GOD
hyyyyyyyyyyyype.

I would totally put it on youtube... If I could.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Niko you better not be trolling.

I WILL rip you a new *** if you are.

IF YOU AREN'T THOUGH THAT WILL BE AMAZING

Free Holiday Inn, Unlimited Bawls, and NEWS COVERAGE.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

OH MY ****ING GOD
HOLY SNAPPPP NIKO.

You better not be lying, otherwise that is freaking AMAZING. JESUS.

WIGI

Smash Champion
for those who don't know, im filing stuff that happens and making a FULL movie abotu the smashbus/genisis.

WIGI

Smash Champion
but il be the best one.

/ cool editing, a story line, and feature length

*tries to make myself look better than teh rest*

Geist

Smash Master
Put me under the list as unconfirmed. I need the inspiration.

Oh wait.
I don't live in Canada anymore.
Just do it anyways.

Does the smashbus stop in Las Vegas? :[

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Put myself, B_Mak and Julian down for unconfirmed; we all really want to go and we're considering whether or not we should seriously consider making plans.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
You can put me down for the tourney. Definitely confirmed.

I'd like to hear more about all this bus stuff too.. sounds like too good to be true lol
possible to confirm for that now?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Everyone needs to realize that there is a high chance that most of you won't be getting on the Smash Bus due to the ridiculous amount of interest.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Understood fully, just let us know when we can start reserving.

I, for example, can guarantee that I will come if I can get a spot, and can pay really any time.
just dun wanna miss out on this D:

So whats the deal with cbc/holiday inn? does it look like they're really interested in helping out/covering it?

btw, who's gonna be coming on this bus, will it mostly just be gta?

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Yea put me down for going to this tourney.

As for the bus thing, let us know when we can start to reserve spots for the bus. I can pay anytime etc. Hope this will work out.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

What Ndot said. I'm willing to go the bus route.

Everyone needs to realize that there is a high chance that most of you won't be getting on the Smash Bus due to the ridiculous amount of interest.
So this is going to end up like OIN4 huh?... I guess I'll be left out again, lol.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I know this is hard to do, but we should try to get enough spots with maybe another bus to accommodate everyone. It sucks being left out, either ending up not going or paying more than others.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
If there's not a second bus, then most of you need considering either flying down or finding another alternative to make the trip.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
I doubt there'd be a second bus. sounds like so much work and money is going into the one. If Niko can organize it, then great. But I first of all, we dont need to be giving Niko more to do right now. And second, there might not even be enough people to fill a second bus.

lets just wait till we see how the first is looking. in terms of people interested, and who gets priority and stuff

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
1 bus looks safe, I mean. not gonna lie, but I see alot of dropouts lol. correct me if I'm wrong but like.. are the people that have expressed interest the type of people that will realistically go? that's if this is for just the canadian side.

Top Bottom