• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal Poly Pomona Biweekly! TBD

LuCKy

Smash Master
Well, the Round Table at my school is ********.. they deliver when they feel like it, lol. I'll drop by on the way back from class, see if they want to deliver some to the suites or not, if so, I'll order what ever anybody wants.
kanzaki man your too kool if you order pizza and if you do then order some buffalo wings there too good and maybe i could play u with my link you play young link right that would be a cool match

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Lol, sure, sounds good to me. Try to get more people to come, this going to be my last one, I want it to be big =] Bring Tv/Cubes too >.>

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I think Brian's the only one that's ever on time.... Even I'm late and I run it, lol. Fabian's late as well and he goes to school here xD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Hum.. bout how many Large Pizza's should I get.. I'll get buffalo wings as well.. I'll split the price to how ever many people are eatting, then just dig in =]

LuCKy

Smash Master
booya lol im not sure maybe two or three maybe even four depending on people but i would say two or three

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol joey ... i might be able to go depending on if i want to... maybe
are playing? for sure i want you to come so we can win teams again lol and your my partner i need you to come

If anyone wants to ride with me give let me know. I'm not carrying broke nigguhz nor ppl way the fukc offcourse lol.
Pbody thanks for the ride but i think we can get a ride unless you want free gas that day then we will go with you to help you out:chuckle: and broke nigguhz *cough* dannimals *cough* lmao jp but if you can take me and mango it would be cool plus you get free gas so everybody wins also your house is too good last time we went i got like a full breakfest thanks :)

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Depends where you live at kanzaki.

Lucky - yeah I'm down 2 pick ya nigguhz up, but I can only find out I'm going around 1pm. If I have my roll call which starts at 2:30pm, then I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it =/

LuCKy

Smash Master
MrPBody dont worry about if you can then thats cool if not oh well i guess but just let us know if you can or cant and oh whats your aim?

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
MrPBody dont worry about if you can then thats cool if not oh well i guess but just let us know if you can or cant and oh whats your aim?
Mr P BoDy323

Kensaki ~ isn't the tournament hosted IN Cal Poly 0_o. Well I'll prolly be coming from norwalk or LA, do u live anywher near the 10? Aim me if I got one

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Alright, you going to be there for sure right..? Cause my friend's gonna use dorm money to pay for it, and gonna use the money you pay to enter the tourny =]

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Pizza's just a maybe.. the Round Table at my school is ghetto.. They deliver when they feel like it, AND they only make large pizzas when they feel like it/at a certain time.. I pass by Round Table on the way to the suites though, from class, so I'm going to pick up the Wings there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
If you have some extra round table when I get there, and it isn't cold and there's sausage, I'll buy some. Lots of ifs.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ok well lol well could you buy me and mango a med pepparoni and pinnaple we will pay

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol you made me really hungry the last couple of day's and i guess me and mango just decided the name somehow lol ut thats our crew

Autumn Leaf

Smash Rookie
I'm bringing my Link to this >=D

I've been working on my Falco too, so I JUST might use that in the Singles - most likely I'll be using Link all the way though. Oh, and I don't need any food.

And yeah everyone, I'll probably be hosting the future biweeklies for CPP's 3rd quarter. Look forward to it?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ill be going for sure.. im not going to go to my last class... joey buy a pizza.. ill eat it .. lol

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Personal size is the small one =]

Ok, just in case there's no large, people can make orders to me of either buffalo wings or personal size pizzas.

I don't know the pricing yet, but so far this is what I have:

Lucky - 9 Buffalo Wings.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
My Round Table don't have that option :o I think it's like 9 and 18.. THINK, not too sure, hehe. If I remember, I'll check it out on the way to class.

LuCKy

Smash Master
kanzaki you should just wait for food til everyone gets there so you can see who wants food and who dosnt

Top Bottom