• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal Poly Pomona Biweekly! TBD

araknophobik

Smash Master
im going for sure and i will bring a tv and cube the tv is like 15 inches though if thats kool and for the low tier tourney can i use pikachu?................oh ya and four leaf mango will be taking first in teams again so try and get more people so me and mango can have more money:) rofl jk but jovan enter the tourney this time that was whack u just sat there watching everyone smash next time be there on time if ur gonna come lol
not this time. Mike y and I are teaming for this biweekly

araknophobik

Smash Master
i just woke up, so maybe im reading this the wrong way. but are you implying something?
haha its not like that
if im implying anything, its that mango is too ****ing good with that baby King jiggs of his
but Mike y ***** him at my tourny a few days ago, so it only feels right for me to be cocky

as for us on a team, too good but mango was just too much. we'll get them next time :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
haha alright just wanted to know if i was reading too far into it or not :T

as for low tier, is that separate from 1v1? or is the 1v1 tourney low tier.

as long as everything runs faster than last time, ill probably be able to stay for both doubles and singles.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
It'll be separate. I'll most likely go Low Tier, Doubles, then Singles. I'll start at 2 sharp, and if people call me, I'll put them in the brackets, and they have til 2.30 to come, or they forfeit. Does this sound ok to everybody else..?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I updated first post a little bit again.

I prefer low tier, doubles, singles my self, but if others prefer the way you like it Kira, I'll change it back to doubles, low tier, then singles. So give me feed back people!

And I'll be playing with Tournament Maker 2 to try to figure stuff out, so placing won't be eff'd up like it was last time =]

Edit - Pending JOVAN, there will be a VCR to record. I have my lil camera to record, but those kind of recording always gives ugly quality.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It'll be separate. I'll most likely go Low Tier, Doubles, then Singles. I'll start at 2 sharp, and if people call me, I'll put them in the brackets, and they have til 2.30 to come, or they forfeit. Does this sound ok to everybody else..?
I can probably go then, though likely only showing up for singles

LuCKy

Smash Master
not this time. Mike y and I are teaming for this biweekly
fabian is that u??? lol u know who mango is u know the really good jiggly that ur afraid of in tourney he is my partner for life and four leaf mango is our team name so like i said well be taking first in teams rofl:laugh:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ooo Fabian Teaming with Mike y.... ill get ma payback on mike y.. .. lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Fabian is wack against Jiggs :p

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
ooo Fabian Teaming with Mike y.... ill get ma payback on mike y.. .. lol
lol it'll have to wait another tournament, cuz i have to leave after doubles. So i'll make sure to throw in all our teams matches and lose real quick Fabian ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol too bad for mango but is anybody good going like really good?.............and jovan u entering? still wanna play ur pika in tourney

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hmm...I might come if I can get a ride. Then my parents can just pick me up from Cal Poly and I can go home.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
lol too bad for mango but is anybody good going like really good?.............and jovan u entering? still wanna play ur pika in tourney
Of course, of course. I will join no doubt. I have to see how I would fair against your fox plus I want to see you Ice Climbers in action. Gotta represent the PEEK! I'll try to come early.... I'll try to try :p

LuCKy

Smash Master
Of course, of course. I will join no doubt. I have to see how I would fair against your fox plus I want to see you Ice Climbers in action. Gotta represent the PEEK! I'll try to come early.... I'll try to try :p

sounds good but i kinda stoped my ice climbers a while ago not sure y but if u wanna see them in action i will practice them the rest of the week.............and i still dont have a low tier character:confused:

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
So, people messaged me, and it looks like I'm going to have Doubles first, Low Tier, then Singles. We're starting tomorrow at 2, so be by then =]

LuCKy

Smash Master
hmmmmm this all sounds good but i might not make it for teams........cant get a ride til my sister gets of work plus i got school. omg get out @ 2:15...................so whack but ill go for the low tier and singles for sure if im lucky ill get there for doubles.

oh ya anyone have dont have a partner i think i need 1 lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
last time there was no school because of finals for school but if i can get my sister to get me out of school early i could make it but my partner isnt going so if someone needs a partner that would be cool but guess ill just go for singles and low tier

oh ya and i could bring a tv and a cube if u need more tv's and stuff

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Aww guys I may or may not be able to make it, because I got a tooth pulled out on Thursday... I am getting braces and the doctor said I needed a tooth extracted to have them. So I may not be able to come because of my slight pain. But if I do come I'll join and I can show you the huge gap in my mouth.

Top Bottom