• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal Poly Pomona Biweekly! TBD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
After Myth and I figure out our schedules, we'll post the date for the next one.

Results for the previous Cal Poly biweeklies

Hosted by:
Myself and Myth.

When:
TBD
Be there at 1, starting at 2. If you're going to be late, give me a call. I'll put you in the brackets, then you have 30 minutes to show.
Doubles then Singles. If there's time, we'll have low tier after.

Where:
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, California 91768 (Cal Poly Address)

60 Kellogg Drive #302 (Campus address)
Vista Bonita Suites
If it gets crowded, and most likely will be, we will move to the study room on the 3rd floor, same floor/building as room 302. Note, as it IS a study room, please respect the people in there that's studying... they'll most likely be in their own lil study room, but if they want to use the lobby, we must respect that.

714.797.3696 Call me to let you inside the building if you can't get in. You'll most likely get lost as well, just give me a call. Don't call me between 11-12 though, cause I'll be in class.

Park along South Campus, as close to Kellogg drive as possible, and just walk like 5 minutes... or if you want to be lazy, buy a 5 dollar parking pass, and park any where that does NOT say residence. If you want more info on the parking pass, PM me.

Students from other CSU's can park any where on our campus, as long as it does not say Residence/Medical. CSU's only, not UC's or JC's.

Price:
$5 per person for doubles, $5 dollars for singles.

Distribution:
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Rules:
Standard - Double elimination brackets and best 2 out of 3 matches. Finals will be 3 out of 5.
Team attack on for teams.
No items.
8 minute time limit.
4 stock.

Basic MLG rules, post if there's any questions.

We need more tv and cube/wii+smash, free entry to singles or doubles for who ever brings both? =]
We already have 2, so more will make us =]
If you're bringing me one, give me a call ahead of time, so I can tell you where the closer, 30 minute, parking spot is, so you don't have to carry the tv as far, and I can bring you the the elevator as well.

Post if you're coming, so we know how many we're expecting.

Overhead map of where to park.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
hmm... this will be interesting next time i visit... which will probably be the biweekly after this one if it happens.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'd go to every one. Could only bring a cube though, no TVs, cuz I'll probably be taking the bus.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
is there a biweekly on the 26th or 27th? I cant go on friday since Im in high school, but if its late or something I will.

_myth_

Smash Cadet
fabian(araknaphobic) and i are getting together at my place tomorow... so if anyone wants to come to the address, just stop by.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I good time for me would be any time saterday or after school on Friday. I live near Pomona but I gotta pick up a friend, so 4:00 would be good. But Sat would be much better. BTW Kanzaki I added you to the wii list

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I might drop by tomorrow for an hour or so, then gotta go watch Alpha Dog for one of my class -.-

I haven't touched my Wii in over a month, I'll eventually add you though, Nate. If you drop by after 4, I'm pretty sure we'll still be playing.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweetness. My GF goes to CP but her class starts at 2:15 and ends at 3:15. So I could go for a tad. She hates it when I play because I love this game. :(

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
UGH. Never mind. I'm working this Friday. :( I'll catch the next one for sure. :) Unless you'd do it next week too. I'd schedule that day off.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
This one is scheduled for 1 on Feb. 2nd, maybe the second one will have a later starting date, depending on what the turn out would be if so.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That map still confuses me. I'm going to be taking the bus there but I'm horrible with directions. I know where Kellogg drive is since I used to work at the Red Cross right there. I'm still confused, though. Do you know if there's a bus route over by that area, and if so, what route #? That shouldn't be too hard :(

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'll try to come, but most likely I'll be late. Maybe if it starts late like every tourney and doubles takes long enough i can get there in time for singles.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well, it's right across from the red cross. You know the street in between Cal Poly and the Red Cross..? That's where you park. Take the bus that goes there as well. There's a bus stop on Kellogg, right off of Temple. It's Foothill Transit, I don't know the number, sorry. What time is good for you Shmooguy..?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Well, it's right across from the red cross. You know the street in between Cal Poly and the Red Cross..? That's where you park. Take the bus that goes there as well. There's a bus stop on Kellogg, right off of Temple. It's Foothill Transit, I don't know the number, sorry. What time is good for you Shmooguy..?
chea, i know where that is ^^

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
On Friday, I'll post my number so people can call me when they get lost.. Cause people most likely will =] If people need directions now, just tell me what freeway you're coming from.

Top Bottom