• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal Poly Pomona Biweekly! TBD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Just try to come as soon as you can =] I'll post my number tomorrow morning before I go so people can call me when they get lost.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion

DON'T call me before 12.... i have class 11-12, and I like sleep before that =]

Try to get there at 12, and I'll start doubles at 1. If you call me ahead of time, I'll try to hold off as long as I can, but I'll be starting when most of evreybody is there and ready.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo maybe we could start it at 3? after kira gets there?
i have a job interview tomorow =/ i just found out today
if not, then i guess im only doing doubles

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kanzaki I'm at Devry right now when is this bash going to start and it's at Myth's place right? Is it just friendlies or is it a tournament thing too.

Wolf Link

Smash Rookie
Finally a tourney close enough for me to attend, and I find out too late to attend :p

Wolf Link

Smash Rookie
We starting in an hour. Come now?
Not enough time to get down there. I live in PV, which is not too far, but its a little over an hour away (I really wish I could take my dad's car. It goes 200 MPH, I think I could make it in timeXD)

Anyways, good luck. Be sure to let me know how it goes :D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey Kanzaki I'm at Devry right now when is this bash going to start and it's at Myth's place right? Is it just friendlies or is it a tournament thing too.
This guy seriously never reads the thread.

Riverside = too good = I sleep til 4 = I miss this. :(

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Lasted til about 6.30/7...

RESULTS

Doubles-
1. Four Leaf Mango
2. You're Killing Me, Fabian
3. DCJ
4. Kira and Myth
5. Batman and Friends
5. Chris and Scott
7. Team Nuddley
7. Okami Kyoudai

Singles-
1. DC
2. Lucky
3. Mango
4. NK
5. Kira
5. Jay
7. Paul
7. Fabian
9. Batman
9. Tony
9. Jeff

Thanks for coming, I'll probably have another one in two weeks. More people should come and be ON TIME! *coughJOVAN... and people should actually come *coughNEIGHBORHOOD.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
If I came it would've been at like 5, lawl. Not sure I'll ever be able to go, though. I'ma have to start working on Fridays starting next week. Kind of lame, considering I've been wanting Pomona tournies forever :(

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh yeah look @ LuCKy getting 2nd place and his team four leaf mango getting 1st.......what a pro

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Muwahaha... I have specifically requested the 16th off work. I will 100% be there for sure. Unless the world explodes or I die. *knocks on wood*
I'll be there at around 1:45 though. Low tier tournament ftw?? Or is that not cool anymore?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
dammmmmmmm better not post this one on the boards so no one good goes that ***** fabian needs his rent money

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I don't mind having a low tier tourny, seeing how I main a low tier character =] If Cal Poly were to have a low tier tourny in the next biweekly, most likely the 16th, who would be interested..?

araknophobik

Smash Master
THROW SOME D'S ON THAT *****

and Neighborhood P, dont "lmao" until you actually beat somebody in a tournament...or in general. **** that sheik is horrible lmfao

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
****, im busy studying for midterms and everytime i check the boards, i see a new post about jay talking ****
this isn't my tournament not to tell people to go, but its pathetic to drive from valencia for a 10man tourny lmao GG driving all the way out here and loseing to NK joe
In all honesty, it was a misscommunication if you didn't go then i apologize but you shouldn't take shots at my back when im not even saying ****. **** im tired and studying and your starting drama over nothing, posting **** on the boards thats noone elses business but our own. and the sad part is you wont even admit to you doing something wrong

and Neighborhood P, dont "lmao" until you actually beat somebody in a tournament...or in general. **** that sheik is horrible lmfao
Didn't you get last place at your last two tournies? Wtf are you talking about? LMAO.

Stop trying to make EVERYTHING on smash personal, you can't take any personal ribbing. Tough ****.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Didn't you get last place at your last two tournies? Wtf are you talking about? LMAO.

Stop trying to make EVERYTHING on smash personal, you can't take any personal ribbing. Tough ****.
wtf at my last two? if your talking about my tourny sunday
then clearly you wouldve done better than me, with hugo first round and danny 2nd in losers. please clarify what other tourny your talking about. and i could say my line was poking fun at you, but its true so i guess im just stateing the facts

THROW SOME D'S ON THAT *****

and Im down for a low tier kankazi if i dont work next friday

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Low tier tourny YaY!!
And I don't have a partner for teams. I'm guessing I can find someone at the tourny? Because that would be cool.

LuCKy

Smash Master
i wouldnt mind a low tiet tourney it would be my first and give me a reason to play a low tier character im trying to play pika is he a low tier??? if it is a low tier tourney let me know so i can practice all i can with pika

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well.. this one guy requested off work to come to the next one, some Cal Poly people talked to me and said they want a next one.. so I guess I'll get unlazy and start the next one. Updated first post a lil.

LuCKy

Smash Master
im going for sure and i will bring a tv and cube the tv is like 15 inches though if thats kool and for the low tier tourney can i use pikachu?................oh ya and four leaf mango will be taking first in teams again so try and get more people so me and mango can have more money:) rofl jk but jovan enter the tourney this time that was whack u just sat there watching everyone smash next time be there on time if ur gonna come lol

Top Bottom