• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bronze Greek God Sword Ganon

Brosach

Smash Cadet
the d-air seems to send enemies up in some instances, not sure if that is an issue due the side b adjustments you mentioned.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
well during the first part of the animation the trajectory of the hitboxes are different. the 2nd half sends them down. test that out n lemi know if thats correct.

Brosach

Smash Cadet
well during the first part of the animation the trajectory of the hitboxes are different. the 2nd half sends them down. test that out n lemi know if thats correct.
it is as you say I just found kind it of odd sending them out at high% with a d-air but I guess it works, afterfall das boot was one of ganon's best move and that made plenty of astronauts

IHaveAName

Very Cute Robot
The changes to Side-B are all very very good. It feels much more useful to use on the ground, and it has some power to back it up, too.

As for his dair, it definitely doesn't seem to spike as often, and I really gotta work harder at it. It feels like a nerf, but the person I played with said it's harder to deal with now, so....I dunno?

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
part of this could also be that the tip of the sword has the meteor hit bubble.. test that out too.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
do you know how to work with the files?
You have to get into the character files and find ganons folder. then just replace the ganon.pac and the ganonmotionetc files.

IHaveAName

Very Cute Robot
Is there anything you can do about how bad his Neutral B is in both modes? I'd love to see that open up.

Brosach

Smash Cadet
maybe a sword dance with more horizontal slashes I kind of feel he lacks those, that or maybe swap out his down-b for something like meta knight's down-b, but less range and have it so you can do less powerful and maybe it even less ranged version of his current d-smash.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Bad news guys.. I cant insert my animations for my down air from my hack into this hack. I'm guessing the filesizes are too big or something :(

Captive

Smash Cadet
So what is the processes you have to go through to do this? I think It is absolutely amazing and would like to give it a try. Like what programs do you use and maybe some helpful advice along the way. I know you're busy but any help would be nice.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
You probably have too many key frames.
Well I've tried shortening the animations even, and clearing a bunch of frames as well to remove keyframes, but im not having any luck.
So what is the processes you have to go through to do this? I think It is absolutely amazing and would like to give it a try. Like what programs do you use and maybe some helpful advice along the way. I know you're busy but any help would be nice.
go here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Misc%Other&Moderated=All&facebook=true
and look for Project smash attacks (PSA) and BrawlBox. download those. PSA is used for the coding of attacks (how everything works - momentum, hit boxes etc), and brawlbox is used for animations. You can actually use Brawlbox the same way as PSA too, but problems arise from that. Private msg me if you're having problems.. I can probably help u a bit. But there are also a lot of tutorials on youtube, so I suggest looking through those.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
No there will be some updates. I'm gona work on trying to make the stuff i want to work, work..
I also have some little things i gota tweak. Are there any particular suggestions you have?

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
No there will be some updates. I'm gona work on trying to make the stuff i want to work, work..
I also have some little things i gota tweak. Are there any particular suggestions you have?
His side smash is kinda slow I mean the second part I have trouble actually getting it to work and his down air aswell it's pretty slow thats basically it for me

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I think those are okay how they are.. i dont wana make him OP. Although if more people do agree with this, I'll certainly change it.

I'm waiting for more feedback guys comon! :p

IHaveAName

Very Cute Robot
The only issue I have with the side smash is that the hitstun from the first hit isn't anywhere close to enough for the second hit to land. So you can just be smacked out of it, even on hit.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
The only issue I have with the side smash is that the hitstun from the first hit isn't anywhere close to enough for the second hit to land. So you can just be smacked out of it, even on hit.
Hm ok i can add some hit stun to it then

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
Hey two things I would like to ask. I was wondering that seeing as the origin of this mod was created for 3.0 and I remember someone saying there that it was never changed for compatibility with later versions if that was still the case/if that was even a problem at all. I actually haven't upgraded from 3.0 yet but it would be nice to know for future reference.
Secondly I wanted to know if you could do a non taunt switch version, I'm not a fan of kung fu action Ganondorf at all so it would be cool if he could start in/always be in sword mode. Also It'd be nice if I could fight a sword Ganondorf as a computer, although I have a feeling that that might screw with the AI.

If you could help and if my second request isn't too much trouble I'd be grateful.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hey two things I would like to ask. I was wondering that seeing as the origin of this mod was created for 3.0 and I remember someone saying there that it was never changed for compatibility with later versions if that was still the case/if that was even a problem at all. I actually haven't upgraded from 3.0 yet but it would be nice to know for future reference.
Secondly I wanted to know if you could do a non taunt switch version, I'm not a fan of kung fu action Ganondorf at all so it would be cool if he could start in/always be in sword mode. Also It'd be nice if I could fight a sword Ganondorf as a computer, although I have a feeling that that might screw with the AI.

If you could help and if my second request isn't too much trouble I'd be grateful.
I believe people have said that this ack works for 3.01 and 3.02. I havent updated either lol.

And people have asked about the 2nd part too, but that's just gona be too much work for me. Just switch to sword mode and never use normal ganon :p

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
It feels as if it lags it starts up like 2 seconds after I press The a button it's a definite killer if it lands though

Top Bottom