• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
WOW, Viewtiful Joe 8D
soon, we can add bones and make them to work 8D
He already has bones. It just doesn't want to work in Brawl. Somehow, I have the feeling that it's not working because the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom models have three layers (which makes the vertex count go over 30,000)

How did you rearrange that?
Magic. I re-arraged the MDL0's header so that it matched Brawl's organization. I'm not going to go into more detail about that right now.

There are also more Wii games who have this kind of model structure.
Almost like Brawl.
Yeah, such as Castlevania Judgment, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I haven't tried modifying BRRES files from the first two games yet, but NSMBWii seems to... not want to work for me. I'll keep trying, though, because I'm sure that someone wants Bowser Jr. for Brawl.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Wow... that's... really incredible XD. I know they don't work in game yet, but this is really cool.

If we could get Zero working...!

But anyway XD, I was playing around with the collision editor and REALLY extended the Mario Kart stage:

(Click on the images below for full size)

I tried to get the collisions polygon-perfect too, so every bump in the grassy hills you can move over.

Also, I'm trying to make Venom from Melee:

Collisions are almost working fine, just a few small problems. I'll need to load up Melee to see how they did some things...

And just playing around:

Upside-down floors definitely don't work :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
How do you add so many models to the wifi waiting room? I thought it originally only contained about 1 or 2 models.
As the "add model" feature is wrong in brawlbox, I have made a method to add them with a little trick in hex, so I can put as much models as I need in a Modeldata folder

The bigger one I found in the game before doing this method is 5 models I think, the ones in the Modeldata from rayquaza's lake, and I needed many more than 5 for making Fourside this way ^^U

Looking good with Fourside Mewtwo! I'm guess that by the looks of it, you only have 1 more thing to add into it before it's complete. I could be wrong though. o.o

Are you planning on bringing any other Melee stages back? :3 *foaming at the mouth for a chance of revived Melee Battlefield and Final Destination*
I'm adding many more things, indeed, some buildings on the background, the heliport, and the textures that are left to put.. But which was the one thing you were thinkin in? Perhaps I'm missing it and is important ^^U

And I was planning to do 2 stages from N64 first, they should be easier and I have practiced with Fourside so I'll be faster on making them, and then I'll see if some epic stages from melee can be made

The two I was planning to do are hyrule castle and mushroom kingdom ^^U

ds22

Smash Lord
Also games like Naruto Shippuden GNT EX3, Pikmin 2, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.
Just to name a few.
But you say rearraging the MDL0 header to a brawl one.
Like copy/paste, or am I a bit farfetch'd with that one?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Collisions are almost working fine, just a few small problems. I'll need to load up Melee to see how they did some things...

And just playing around:

How did you flip the camera? I had to make very strange things to make my mario kart stage work ,because the thing I was flipping was the stage itself, not the camera, and the karts were moving the wrong way O.o

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
As the "add model" feature is wrong in brawlbox, I have made a method to add them with a little trick in hex, so I can put as much models as I need in a Modeldata folder

The bigger one I found in the game before doing this method is 5 models I think, the ones in the Modeldata from rayquaza's lake, and I needed many more than 5 for making Fourside this way ^^U
Oh, I thought this wasn't implemented because it wasn't possible yet. I hope people with little coding knowledge will be able to do that soon... :p

And I was planning to do 2 stages from N64 first, they should be easier and I have practiced with Fourside so I'll be faster on making them, and then I'll see if some epic stages from melee can be made

Ah, well it looks like your already making what I was going to try to make :p.

How did you flip the camera? I had to make very strange things to make my mario kart stage work ,because the thing I was flipping was the stage itself, not the camera, and the karts were moving the wrong way O.o
Well... yes, that's exactly what I did. I flipped the entire stage (and the background, and the flying ships). And yes things work strangely on this too.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, you've started a project I had in mind too, Venom, so we are equals xD

Anyway, I had tried to break the animation for greatfox to enlarge it and always messed some textures, thats why I though you did not change the model and changed the camera

Does this mean that brawlbox v0.63 won't mess up great fox's textures anymore? O.o

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Haha, fair enough.

I don't know about the new version, but I don't think I broke any animations. All I did was use the original animation and rotate it 90 degrees so it faced towards the screen. (And I did the same to the background and fighter ships too)

EDIT: Oh, and I did have to change the scale a bit, but I had to do it in an abstract way to retain the collision object's scaling.

EDIT 2: Oh and also a question, is it possible to add animations to stages that don't have animations?

Well... no one has posted yet, so another EDIT: I'm trying to see if it's possible to add objects, but I'm not really sure where to start. I took Final Destination and added another BRES file and made it's ID 3 (ID 1 is the background, and ID 2 is the stage). I then added a model called StgFinal00block and an animation under the same name. I also attached a collision object to it.

I tried it though and it didn't work (I didn't expect it to either :p). Am I doing this horribly wrong?

EDIT4...:
Hi Kuro! :3
Oh, hi XD.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
He already has bones. It just doesn't want to work in Brawl. Somehow, I have the feeling that it's not working because the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom models have three layers (which makes the vertex count go over 30,000)
Could it possibly not be working work because of his bone names? How many bones does he have total?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm adding many more things, indeed, some buildings on the background, the heliport, and the textures that are left to put.. But which was the one thing you were thinkin in? Perhaps I'm missing it and is important ^^U

I'm thinking the heliport was what I was thinking. I can't remember at the moment, but on the building farthest to the left, wasn't there another platform above it where the heliport was? I'm downstairs about to watch my mom play Bayonetta, so I don't really have Melee near me at the moment. XD

Off-Topic: (Yes, my whole family plays games. They got me into games when I was a kid, and my mom has been a die-hard Devil May Cry fan since the first one. I sat there and watched her unlock everything in the game from start to end, all difficulties included...I obviously get my action/adventure gaming skills from her. XD)

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking the heliport was what I was thinking. I can't remember at the moment, but on the building farthest to the left, wasn't there another platform above it where the heliport was? I'm downstairs about to watch my mom play Bayonetta, so I don't really have Melee near me at the moment. XD

there was a crane holding up a platform

Mit

Smash Ace
What you mean with ridiculous? O.o

I'm doing this as a wifiwaitingroom replacement, and I most use stage-creator parts

I can place them (and resize them) anywhere with a 1-frame animation
Ridiculously good. Hell, can you even make the UFO behave like ice so it's all slippery?

@Mit:

Shadow is only achieved when the FitMotionEtc file I made is on him.

You know how Yoshi's island has a hill on the left side? Basically, I extended the boundaries and added grabbable ledges to both cliffs. The rest already had collision.
Ah, that's really cool. You should submit that to the Brawl+ folks who are trying to legalize a bunch of stages. Getting rid of the walkoff sounds great. Also, does your Shadow FitMotion behave normally for all of Sonic's animations? I looked into some of the different similar Shadow projects, and they seem to have a few glitches.

Also, wilt...Your Shadow's spines still look like they're cracked and broken or something. Plus they're a bit too short and spiky, but I guess that's how you wanted them. I like the way that Kuro and Mastalko had theirs better though. :<
Same question (although I guess this can be asked to Kuro as well). Are either Kuro or Mastalko's glitch free through Sonic's normal animation moveset? The one I had looked at was Mastalko's, and his seemed to have quite a few glitches (and I'm not sure if all of them were ever fixed). I couldn't find Kuro's.

oh... alright lol

My Roy, been becoming quite popular

My Isaac Ike project

My Falcon Destination (NOT REALM OF FALCON! JEEZ I MADE IT! D:<) Crazy Ike, Melee Falco, Mewtwo, and Fail Roy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-VrerIuNM&feature=channel

Updated Roy without the Isaac hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78T3AB6ppTg&feature=channel

And most of my other stuff can be found in my gallery of vertex hacking
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259597
I still wish that Roy worked on Marth's normal moveset D: However, what about that Isaac Ike? Is that also being incorporated into a new moveset? I'm also interested in the texture, even without the hair. It looks like they managed to get a pretty decent looking scarf made out of Ike's cape, and I'm looking to make a Felix texture for Ike (who also has a large scarf).

Also, I watched that Falcon Destination video, and it sounded like you had the Japanese voice set for Falco. I thought sound effect hacking wasn't completely figured out yet?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Mit

ISO hack buddy. You can switch the english brsar for the japanese one. I've done it too. He probably plays off a USB too. :3

Also, why would you want Roy's hair on Marth's moveset? That completely ruins the purpose of having Roy in the game in the first place. It isn't Roy with the fire. :<

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Could it possibly not be working work because of his bone names? How many bones does he have total?
He has a crapload of bones.
Code:
nw4r_root
 - OBJ
 - - Lhand00
 - - Lhand01
 - - Lhand02
 - - Lhand05
 - - Rhand00
 - - Rhand01
 - - Rhand02
 - - Rhand05
 - - acs
 - - eye_mask
 - - hige
 - - hira
 - - kao
 - - karada
 - - karada_acs
 - - mask
 - - mat_acs
 - - met
 - - shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - W
 - - W_Lhand00
 - - W_Lhand01
 - - W_Lhand02
 - - W_Lhand05
 - - W_Rhand00
 - - W_Rhand01
 - - W_Rhand02
 - - W_Rhand05
 - - W_acs
 - - W_hige
 - - W_kao
 - - W_karada
 - - W_karada_acs
 - - W_mask
 - - W_mat_acs
 - - W_met
 - - W_shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - W2
 - - W2_Lhand00
 - - W2_Lhand01
 - - W2_Lhand02
 - - W2_Lhand05
 - - W2_Rhand00
 - - W2_Rhand01
 - - W2_Rhand02
 - - W2_Rhand05
 - - W2_acs
 - - W2_hige
 - - W2_kao
 - - W2_karada
 - - W2_karada_acs
 - - W2_mask
 - - W2_mat_acs
 - - W2_met
 - - W2_shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - Y
 - - X
 - - - Z
 - - - - hip
 - - - - - L_hleg
 - - - - - - L_lleg
 - - - - - - - L_foot
 - - - - - - - - L_toe
 - - - - - L_hlegEX
 - - - - - R_hleg
 - - - - - - R_lleg
 - - - - - - - R_foot
 - - - - - - - - R_toe
 - - - - - R_hlegEX
 - - - - - waist
 - - - - - - breast
 - - - - - - - L_collar
 - - - - - - - - L_harm
 - - - - - - - - - L_larm
 - - - - - - - - - - L_hand
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_205L
 - - - - - - - R_collar
 - - - - - - - - R_harm
 - - - - - - - - - R_larm
 - - - - - - - - - - R_hand
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_206R
 - - - - - - - h_200B
 - - - - - - - - h_201B
 - - - - - - - - - h_202B
 - - - - - - - - - - h_203B
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_204B
 - - - - - - - neck
 - - - - - - - - head
 - - - - - - - - - ago
 - - - - - - - - - h_207F

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Haha, I love this thread now. We're really going places.

Is it possible to use the background from Pirate Ship? Perhaps leaving the stage stationary? I think the Wind Waker ocean and sky in the background would the most suitable option. I'm also curious, how exactly are you doing that? Are you replacing the platform in Wifi Waiting Room or something with a trophy, then making it huge?
I remember trying to use the Pirate Ship's background for other stuff in the past and having trouble, so I didn't even bother with it when I started this one. The way I did it is by replacing Final Destination. The space background is replaced with another stage's, and the stage model is replace with an enlarged trophy.
I fear I may be getting a bit ahead of myself, but I just realized that the models from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom are very similar to Brawl's format.

There's MegaMan's drill on Jigglypuff's head.

...Sorry, what I meant to say was "almost the same as Brawl's format". After re-arranging one of the BRRES files a bit...
!!!!

I remember people have tried other games and couldn't even get the files to open in BrawlBox. This may be one step closer to making them work ingame.
*foaming at the mouth for a chance of revived Melee Battlefield and Final Destination*
The model would be nice too, but I've found that Shadic's fixed FD edges are a suitable substitute for the Melee FD stage.
[picture]
I too was planning on trying to recreate Venom... We've got a whole Venom party in here.

So that's how you're so far ahead of us. I was wondering how you managed to give the Wifi waiting room a background, and to make stages with so many models.
Also games like Naruto Shippuden GNT EX3, Pikmin 2, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.
Just to name a few.
Captain Olimar and Toon Link confirmed for Brawl hacks! Wait...

Mit

Smash Ace
@Mit

ISO hack buddy. You can switch the english brsar for the japanese one. I've done it too. He probably plays off a USB too. :3

Also, why would you want Roy's hair on Marth's moveset? That completely ruins the purpose of having Roy in the game in the first place. It isn't Roy with the fire. :<
Ah. I guess I'll wait around for sound replacement then :\

And I don't have any interest in new characters in Brawl. I play Balanced Brawl myself (which is another nail in the coffin for Roy: isn't he designed for Brawl+?). I just think it would be a cool costume to have for Marth (looks a helluva lot better than any of the typical Roy textures for Ike/Marth).

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Say, does anyone here have texture rips for the SSB64 stages? I realize this is the wrong place to ask, but I was going to attempt recreating one of the stages in BrawlBox....

EDIT: And that hexing method, Mewtwo. Could you post a quick tutorial? And will it work for other folders?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@hotdogturtle

Shadic fixed it's edges? I must've missed that. Mind linking me to that? o.o

@Mit

I see. I'll be honest when I say I can't understand why you wouldn't want to add new characters, but having Roy as just a costume actually was something they should've tried doing in the first place for the game. I'd say the same for Pichu, Doc, Young Link (On Link of course), and maybe Mewtwo for Lucario, though their movesets are completely different aside from one move.

I definitely understand where you're coming from. :3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
EDIT: And that hexing method, Mewtwo. Could you post a quick tutorial? And will it work for other folders?
Well, first of all extract the modeldata you want to add models to (modeldata[1].brres)

Go hex editing this file and find 3DModels(NW4R), rename it to AnmChr(NW4R)

Go to brawlbox, do the new character animation action as many times as models you need and save

Return to hex, go to AnmChr(NW4R) and rename it to 3DModels(NW4R) again

Find any new CHR0 string and make sure they are the ones that you have created, and rename them to MDL0

Go to brawlbox, you'll have some new models with blank name. You must right click and replace with any valid you have saved previously. When you do this, they automatically get a name, if you use the same model in everyone, they will have the same name

Rename them so they don't have the same name and you should be able to save the brres file

Then go to the stage you extracted the modeldata from and replace it with the new one. It should be it

My Fourside stage has almost 100 models in modeldata[1]

I suppose this could be used for making new color animations, or texture animations, or whatever O.o

Note: If not done correctly, brawlbox will say it can't save the file

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
So that's how you're so far ahead of us. I was wondering how you managed to give the Wifi waiting room a background, and to make stages with so many models.

Captain Olimar and Toon Link confirmed for Brawl hacks! Wait...
Actually when I did wifi waiting room with a background, I wan't able to add models to the folders, but there are many sse stages with more than one model (smash skiff is one of these)

Now I'm not ahead anymore :laugh:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well, first of all extract the modeldata you want to add models to (modeldata[1].brres)

Go to brawlbox, do the new character animation action as many times as models you need and save

Find any new CHR0 string and make sure they are the ones that you have created, and rename them to MDL0

Go to brawlbox, you'll have some new models with blank name. You must right click and replace with any valid you have saved previously. When you do this, they automatically get a name, if you use the same model in everyone, they will have the same name

Rename them so they don't have the same name and you should be able to save the brres file

Then go to the stage you extracted the modeldata from and replace it with the new one. It should be it

I suppose this could be used for making new color animations, or texture animations, or whatever O.o

I assume this works for characters, too? And if so, it makes the model always visible, correct?

If that's the case, then just parenting the new model to a bone would allow us to combine parts of characters without the need for sticking it in with PSA and dealing with glitches and such...

So if I'm right again, then we could, say... give Mario a sword, without replacing his existing models.

Just a thought.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I actually understood all of that guide you posted (at least I think I did) :bee:

I'll try it later and see if I can start making my stages on the wifi waiting room instead of FD.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
He has a crapload of bones.
Code:
nw4r_root
 - OBJ
 - - Lhand00
 - - Lhand01
 - - Lhand02
 - - Lhand05
 - - Rhand00
 - - Rhand01
 - - Rhand02
 - - Rhand05
 - - acs
 - - eye_mask
 - - hige
 - - hira
 - - kao
 - - karada
 - - karada_acs
 - - mask
 - - mat_acs
 - - met
 - - shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - W
 - - W_Lhand00
 - - W_Lhand01
 - - W_Lhand02
 - - W_Lhand05
 - - W_Rhand00
 - - W_Rhand01
 - - W_Rhand02
 - - W_Rhand05
 - - W_acs
 - - W_hige
 - - W_kao
 - - W_karada
 - - W_karada_acs
 - - W_mask
 - - W_mat_acs
 - - W_met
 - - W_shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - W2
 - - W2_Lhand00
 - - W2_Lhand01
 - - W2_Lhand02
 - - W2_Lhand05
 - - W2_Rhand00
 - - W2_Rhand01
 - - W2_Rhand02
 - - W2_Rhand05
 - - W2_acs
 - - W2_hige
 - - W2_kao
 - - W2_karada
 - - W2_karada_acs
 - - W2_mask
 - - W2_mat_acs
 - - W2_met
 - - W2_shi-ta [minus the dash]
 - Y
 - - X
 - - - Z
 - - - - hip
 - - - - - L_hleg
 - - - - - - L_lleg
 - - - - - - - L_foot
 - - - - - - - - L_toe
 - - - - - L_hlegEX
 - - - - - R_hleg
 - - - - - - R_lleg
 - - - - - - - R_foot
 - - - - - - - - R_toe
 - - - - - R_hlegEX
 - - - - - waist
 - - - - - - breast
 - - - - - - - L_collar
 - - - - - - - - L_harm
 - - - - - - - - - L_larm
 - - - - - - - - - - L_hand
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_205L
 - - - - - - - R_collar
 - - - - - - - - R_harm
 - - - - - - - - - R_larm
 - - - - - - - - - - R_hand
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_206R
 - - - - - - - h_200B
 - - - - - - - - h_201B
 - - - - - - - - - h_202B
 - - - - - - - - - - h_203B
 - - - - - - - - - - - h_204B
 - - - - - - - neck
 - - - - - - - - head
 - - - - - - - - - ago
 - - - - - - - - - h_207F
i know that u said u wouldn't explain it but almost EVERY brres found in ANY game
is this format
and if u could get a tutorial or some kind of instructions on how to do it
that would be amazing
u dont even have to talk just record ur screen while ur doing it :chuckle:
and i have a thread on kitty corp here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4786.msg48516;boardseen#new

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Some stage things.....

Surprisingly, Yoshi's Island was nearly complete, in terms of collision. Aside from grabable ledges.

More at my Brawlsnapshots....
@hotdogturtle:

Number one too xD

PD: This is how my fourside project looks like now:

Wow... that's... really incredible XD. I know they don't work in game yet, but this is really cool.

If we could get Zero working...!

But anyway XD, I was playing around with the collision editor and REALLY extended the Mario Kart stage:

(Click on the images below for full size)

I tried to get the collisions polygon-perfect too, so every bump in the grassy hills you can move over.

And just playing around:

What the hell are you three doing here and not in the Stage Hacking Hub?!? This is AMAZING, especially since I've been looking for a way to insert custom stage pieces into regular pacs, but never got it to work. Are there more stage hackers floating around here?

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929

Anyone know how to edit the blast zones and camera? I'd like to extend this stage's boundaries out to the right some.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
@Angelglory: BrawlWall

Every single post I've made today has been ninja'd while I was typing it...

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

Nice!
I might just use this to for stormy stage(s) much easier than using 7 modeldata for rain

melic67

Smash Cadet
Has anyone thought of adding every mario level onto the mushroom kingdom level. Just make it flash like Castle siege to the next level. I think it would be fun to go through the whole game. (yes lots of work)

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm in the process of animating Deoxys. Dunno how well it will work out though. :-P

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Say, does anyone here have texture rips for the SSB64 stages? I realize this is the wrong place to ask, but I was going to attempt recreating one of the stages in BrawlBox....
I is impatient. :p

In case anyone was wondering, it'll be one of my favorites. I'll probably do it over Mario Bros, since I really don't like that stage and one of its unique properties may help me out here.

Hmm....you did the extra model addition thing differently than I thought you would have. Are you sure BrawlBox will not properly create a new brres pac with the models you want? I've done it with textures, but not models so...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hmm....you did the extra model addition thing differently than I thought you would have. Are you sure BrawlBox will not properly create a new brres pac with the models you want? I've done it with textures, but not models so...
Brawlbox doesn't create them into 3dmodels(nw4r), it creates them in models(nw4r), and it does bad (when you reopen it, thing aren't as you saved), so there was no way to add them because a fail in the program (a double fail, the name of the created folder and the fact that it doesn't save correctly)

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Brawlbox doesn't create them into 3dmodels(nw4r), it creates them in models(nw4r), and it does bad (when you reopen it, thing aren't as you saved), so there was no way to add them because a fail in the program (a double fail, the name of the created folder and the fact that it doesn't save correctly)
Oh, well that makes sense. Have you shown this problem to Kyral yet?

Is it possible to get a model to load more textures? There's something I need to test but I can't get any model to load extra textures. Obviously, if it is possible it'll have to be hexxed in. I really don't have the time to test this stuff right now though.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You mean putting two textures where there is one? I don't know about it ^^U

I'm interested on changing the type of textures used in materials, and transparencies that are not in the textures, but the models (like masterhand)

Not shown the problem as I find the way to add the models, and there are more important things to do, as it was the collision editor or the "loop" in animations, but I'm reporting now

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Why is he so small? Is that just the size of TvC characters? Impressive work, in any case.
Yeah, it's because of the size of the TvC characters. I'm pretty sure that, should we somehow manage to get it working, you can scale him up to proper size using PSA (or something like that).

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know where the Stage Position data on Delphino Island is where you are atop that great big Shine Tower? I'm attempting to basically extend every stage's boundaries and create collision for them.

Top Bottom