• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

libertyernie

Smash Ace
The Venom stage(s) had a collision problem: On the lower wing, you could jump through the ship, usually resulting in falling down off the stage.
I think I fixed it, though. Anyone want to test it out?
Download

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Oh you hooligans and your downloading games illegally I would NEVER-cough cough-never ever -cough cough- ever -cough- do that. -Hides 3ds Max, Photoshop, and I-Doser-
Lol no that would neeevveerr happen. [/sarcasm] :laugh: Back on topic:

Mario kart Wii! Is nobody working on anything ATM?

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
The Venom stage(s) had a collision problem: On the lower wing, you could jump through the ship, usually resulting in falling down off the stage.
I think I fixed it, though. Anyone want to test it out?
Download
I was going to mention that...i'll test it now.

It's Perfect...well almost, it fleels like if you barely fall below the great fox, you die. like not even fully off screen.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
can someone please do Deoxys from Pokepark Wii, if not can someone send me his file(s) from Pokepark Wii?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Holy **** I came back to this topic at 19 pages (I use the max posts per page)

And I think to myself, didn't it have 16 when I left this morning? How could it possibly get over 100 posts in one day?

And then I read it all, and I must say... nothing. I'm speechless. We can make... do... essentially anything. And especially if those PBR models work, Super Poké Brawl can actually become real.

omgwtf @ this all

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
So many ideas.... so little time....

I think i may win for this..... Travis Touchdown. He needs Ike to die.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Death's hand models are a seprate MDL0 that hasn't been hexed...

Guess I'd better go get hex Workshop.

Also, he's nothing without his asymetrical weapon-girls.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I've confirmed that MP3 also uses CMDL files, so that will have to wait until non MDL0 based models can be imported. Bad news for anyone who wanted Rundas or Omega Ridley.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
OTHER GAMES MODEL LIST
We've been able to hex edit models in order to preview them in brawlbox
alot of the models u will have to uncheck polygons and textures to see the full color / high quality model
these are all the ones with dl links
P.S. when i get the full pack of all the characters that work ill upload
ill also get a list of all the characters from the games
here's a list of characters we've succesfully edited:

Naruto EX3 pack (all the characters previewable):
Characters:
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Sai
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Asuma
Yamato
Guy
Lee
Tenten
Neji
Hinata
Kiba
Shino
Jiraya
Tsunade
Chouji
Gaara
Temari
Kankuro
Deidara
Itachi
Kisame
Sasori
Hiruko
Kabuto
Orochimaru
Young Naruto
Young Sasuke
Kurenai
Hidan
Kakazu
In Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, there are files of unselectable characters, including Ino. Could you pry those out maybe?

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
In Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, there are files of unselectable characters, including Ino. Could you pry those out maybe?
you mean the one where they're still kids?
and if u mean this game i extracted all there was

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I was going to mention that...i'll test it now.

It's Perfect...well almost, it fleels like if you barely fall below the great fox, you die. like not even fully off screen.
I didn't change the stage boundaries (I don't know how), but it looks like my fix worked. That's good news.
I also polished up spiderjjr45's Saffron City with some texture modifications (and the addition of a floor where it's supposed to be.) The lower boundary is still a bit low on this one, too; the computers are liable to kill themselves in the lower-right corner.
Download

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
i wish it replaced the wifi waiting room, i already have 4 final destinations. (I use Dantarion's code)

[is that how you spell it?]

shukakusand

Smash Rookie
Here's a variety of models....i don't really remember whats in it but yeah...
And if you want to request more models from these games then go ahead and say so.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
By the way guys... this post is not directed at anyone, I just want to point out a few things before everyone gets excited.

6. Respect Copyright
Posts that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) requesting, providing, or instructing how to find, create, or use illegal copies of copyrighted software and related applications (including ROMs).

Be respectful of copyright law in your posts. Reproducing substantive portions of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner is prohibited.

• Copyright Violation - 3 points, 14 days
I'm fine with whatever you guys do as long as you do not post any links to ISOs or torrents.

I've had to punish 2 people within the past few days for breaking the copyright rule, so as long as you know this, do not put links to illegal ISOs/torrents on SWF. Makes me look bad, makes the Workshop look bad, and I really don't want the Workshop shut down and everything worked on to come to a screeeeeeching halt because a few people post some illegal stuff.

As for the models from the other games, I'm gonna talk to JV to see if we can allow extracted models or not. The thing with the Brawl files you can edit is that, well, you own the game and bought it so you're free to do whatever you want with it and trusting you guys with it (or at least I hope that's illinialex's intent).

But with raw files extracted from ISO's from other games, that's sort of a legal gray area, and I don't want MLG to get sued by Nintendo because we were distributing Nintendo-copyrighted files directly extracted off of an ISO. I mean, I'm all for playable Pokémon in Brawl and hope it comes to fruition, but I honestly don't want the side-effect of losing the Workshop over it.

For right now... carry on with what you were doing, can't wait for a playable Shaymin. But let me check to see if this is OK.

Triangle.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
As for the models from the other games, I'm gonna talk to JV to see if we can allow extracted models or not. The thing with the Brawl files you can edit is that, well, you own the game and bought it so you're free to do whatever you want with it and trusting you guys with it (or at least I hope that's illinialex's intent).

But with raw files extracted from ISO's from other games, that's sort of a legal gray area, and I don't want MLG to get sued by Nintendo because we were distributing Nintendo-copyrighted files directly extracted off of an ISO.
How do you know we didn't buy and currently own the other games that the models come from? I don't see how Brawl files are treated differently than any other ones.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
How do you know we didn't buy and currently own the other games that the models come from? I don't see how Brawl files are treated differently than any other ones.
How are you running Brawl then? You bought the game, its your game, you can do whatever you want with it. This includes modifying the game, but since you own it, Nintendo doesn't lose a profit.

Now with models from other games, you're essentially passing around Nintendo copyrighted code that you most likely didn't buy it from, which is where everything is thrown into confusion.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
How would one find the whole error code? I only got that one window...

Maybe I should just re-download the file...?
You would hit "Details" to find the whole code, but it doesn't really matter, since Kryal did not make BrawlBox for editing other games' models or animations, there is probably something restricting them from being edited in any way. You would probably have to rearrange other things besides the header for them to be edited in any way.

can someone please do Deoxys from Pokepark Wii, if not can someone send me his file(s) from Pokepark Wii?
...You know Deoxys is in this game, right?

Holy **** I came back to this topic at 19 pages (I use the max posts per page)

And I think to myself, didn't it have 16 when I left this morning? How could it possibly get over 100 posts in one day?
My thoughts exactly.

n64billy

Smash Ace
So does RandomTBush get your fourth-born child? (Yes I have a good memory.)
HA! You DO have a good memory! I actual DID write that, but decided to cut it out before posting it... Dang, my future wife is not gonna be happy with me giving away all of our kids...

Just to repeat myself from before.....
I <3 HAUNTER! :3

Top Bottom