• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

n64billy

Smash Ace
finally I have something cool to show up
Dusknoir Screenshot
SUCCESS!
=D! I'm so glad I uploaded that now... it looks great!
EDIT: Would I be able to link the Pokemon names in that list to your images?

I dont think that so easy D:
I think we have to add the "TopN" "HaveN" "Xrot" "Yrot" "TransN" and "ThrowN" bones D:
all the models in brawl has those but they that are not in brawl hasn't D:
and we cant add bone but I hope we can it in the future
Sadly, characters that are parts of stages (Such as pokemon in the background of the pokemon stadium stage) don't have all of these bones, which makes them tricky to work with.... this includes Bulbin, Electivire and Dugtrio, which is why I've paused them for now...

I thought so x3
that meowth models is better than brawl meowth model
I thought so too.... that's why I uploaded it :)
(That, + Someone said that the Brawl model wouldn't have enough bones for a new character)

It's not the same thing, let me explain in terms you would understand since Bionic didn't exactly make it clear.

You and I and everyone else owns Brawl, bought it with our own money. Everything on the disc, once purchased, is free to use. In this case, that includes .pacs, the models, and so forth. However, in the case of PokePark Wii it's not released in America yet and the only two ways to get it are through importing (which costs a lot of money and NOBODY would spend $60 to import such a game, let alone just for the models) and through illegal methods I will not discuss (you already know). Thus, since you didn't obviously import the game, you didn't purchase it and thus, do not own the files within the disc and thus should not distribute them on these forums because it's illegal to do that without for sure proof that you own the game and bought it with your own money.

MLG doesn't want to get sued for distribution of files nobody bought legally essentially. So do yourself a favor (and all of us)and just advertise you have the models and to contact you through other means (i.e not on Smashboards) to receive the files. So that the workshop does not get closed. It is a HUGE privilege to have these forums in the first place.

Makes sense?
First off, yes that does make more sense... but onto my points.
Not EVERYONE here baught Brawl... I personally did, but others in the community may not have. So that point, although fair, may not be completely true.

Seconly, I live in Australia, and wii games here cost $100 AUS on average (Games that no one wants/old games go for about $60. PS3 ad Xbox games go for $100-$130), and according to google...
100 Australian dollars = 90.05 U.S. dollars

Thirdly, this ties with my first point, while yes, I did obtain the game by my own means, does this still give those of the community that downloaded Brawl the right to share their textures and movesets and models? Just saying'..

I do understand where you're comming from though... And if the desiccion is made to keep such files off of this site then I'll remove them.

That's what I'm trying to figure out.
SHOTGUN HAUNTER IF YOU DO GET THIS TO WORK!

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
If everyone was making a Pokemon project. This forum would be very full.

All these models. are nice. What happens if we rename the bones from imported model, to one actually in Brawl? Like.... Blaziken over Falcon? Renaming bones to match after sizing the models to match?

If everyone was making a Pokemon project. This forum would be very full.

All these models. are nice. What happens if we rename the bones from imported model, to one actually in Brawl? Like.... Blaziken over Falcon? Renaming bones to match after sizing the models to match?
I'm more interested in replacing Lucario with Blaziken, because I honestly believe Blaziken got robbed of his right to be in Brawl. I would side with Mewtwo, though, but only if we could get a working model for him.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Battle Revolution has his model right? Why not grab him from there? I think deoxys With Lucario is better

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
I come bearing gifts!
(Download at the bottom of the list)

I know that some of the names are spelt wrong, but hey, I just spelt them by memory, and what their textures looked like.
Also, important note: THESE ARE NOT PRE-HEXED TO WORK ON BRAWL BOX! They are just direct rips from the ISO. If you want to view them in BrawlBox you'll have to hex them yourselves.... the guides are here
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9370267&postcount=311
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9394901&postcount=639

[ --- DOWNLOAD POKEPARK WII PACK --- ]
[ Dusknoir ]
hey great list/download ill add them to the list

is venasuar in pokepark?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
It would work. except theres an Animation that doesnt work. i open it and it wont work with B Box. Like the Model. i want to hex it. sept im scared that i might corrupt it.

and it would go over Hyrule Temple. Cuz i hate that stage. too big.

n64billy

Smash Ace
It would work. except theres an Animation that doesnt work. i open it and it wont work with B Box. Like the Model. i want to hex it. sept im scared that i might corrupt it.

and it would go over Hyrule Temple. Cuz i hate that stage. too big.
You could simply make a copy of the stage and then hex the copy couldn't you? :laugh:
Also, good choice on replacing the temple ;)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
raichu is supose to be bigger, but the animations look weird because raich is missing bones. plus his tail has like 7 bones while pikas has 4 so its not gonna work

and raichus expression stays the same

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I know i hate that stage. and the Animation is different than a model. so i gots no clue what to do

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
I am very interested in this. namely, editing the models ( hexing, brawlbox-ing, ect. them) to work as models that brawl can use. We cannot add bones to brawl. therefore, alterations of models onto excessive bones that can be renamed can yeild extraordinary results. However, living in the united States, I understand that I cannot legally download these files due to not owning the game. Thus, the responsibility for these projects does fall on those who already have the models/ can get them. Those who have the power to do this have the obligation to do this. Backup the models and hex them to change their polygons to really anything (NOT limited to pokemon). I believe that, if sucessful, this is the key to importing external models into brawl.
Gods speed gentlemen.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Wait. if we can make them into Brawl Format just by deleting a line.... we could make them work in other games too!!!

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Wait. if we can make them into Brawl Format just by deleting a line.... we could make them work in other games too!!!
Assuming someone wants to go through all the trouble of an FPC for those games, then maybe. The number of games that would be compatible with such a code is fairly low anyway.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Captain falcon in Tatsunoko vs Capcom would be beast. sure its a low number of games.... but its still beast.

I keep getting a error message when i try to export a Scene data file in the ruins stage from TvC. i get:

"Illegal characters in path"

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im thinking of making a program that automatically makes brres from other games previewable in brawlbox with java
i know basics about strings and how to edit them
but i have no idea how to view files in hex with java

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
How are we going to fix the size problem with models from certain games (T vs C, Naruto)?
Think. What controls the size and shpe of the Characters?

Bones.

What determines how bones will affect the model?

Translation, rotation, and SCALING.

Problem solved.

Also, I haven't been able to get Jolteon working. I tried a normal character and an alloy, and i renamed his first 3 bones to TopN,TransN, and XRotN. After that, it splits off. Can it even work..? Doesn't seem so.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Think. What controls the size and shape of the Characters?

Bones.

What determines how bones will affect the model?

Translation, rotation, and SCALING.

Problem solved.
That's a bit of a hassle if you're trying to put a model over a character with their existing animations, because you'll have to do that for each one. PSA can scale things more easily.

However, that is true for most characters, as custom animations are needed anyway.

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
Anyopne have a Model request cuz, im freaking bored now that my stuff wont save. :(
Kongo Jungle rotating platform for a remake I've been working on. I edited the collision data and removed the polygons but I get a freeze when I exit the custom stage.

Top Bottom