• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Relevant.

Never worked on the spawn points, I'll release once I have.
Collidable areas are his hair(solid), nose(fallthrough), ear(fallthrough), shouder(solid), and left sideburn(wall).
Im so hungry i could eat a didongo oh boy
in all srs ness this is a kewl hack

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!

Blaziken, I have waited so long for you... Now is your time... Now, it IS possible for you to claim your rightful place at the top of the Brawl tier!

*waits for someone to get a Blaziken model working*

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, not only does this post involve piracy tools and an illegal file, but I still have to get confirmation whether this is OK or not.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
*looks through thread* wow there's alot of great stuff in here i finally got stormy destination to animate thanks to n64billy i'll put it up in a bit but pics:

Going to put the finishing touches on this then i'll release it any ideas for lighting?
Oh and dream land is coming along fine just need a little bit longer to finish it

Alses

Smash Apprentice
*looks through thread* wow there's alot of great stuff in here i finally got stormy destination to animate thanks to n64billy i'll put it up in a bit but pics:

Going to put the finishing touches on this then i'll release it any ideas for lighting?
Oh and dream land is coming along fine just need a little bit longer to finish it
Woah that looks awesome! And I don't think lightning would be good... add thunder instead...(make the clouds flash a yellowish color every once in a while)

n64billy

Smash Ace
!

[/Awesomeness]
That's fantastic news! =O
Finally my adorable little Haunter is making his 'steps' into Brawl :3

I'm working on getting the pack done.... You could even be able to do it yourself once I release it. I've just gotta finish finding and putting all of the requested models into the pack.

~Importing TVC (Tatsunoko vs. Capcom) Characters into Brawlbox~
THANKYOU SO MUCH! =D

... i finally got stormy destination to animate thanks to n64billy ...
Glad I could help :)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
That's fantastic news! =O
Finally my adorable little Haunter is making his 'steps' into Brawl :3

I'm working on getting the pack done.... You could even be able to do it yourself once I release it. I've just gotta finish finding and putting all of the requested models into the pack.

THANKYOU SO MUCH! =D

Glad I could help :)
OK N64 BILLY did the pokemon models come in mdl0's?
or did u have to unpack it from a .FSYS
cuz i want to help rip models from Pokemon Battle Revolution but i can't
so HELP?!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!

Blaziken, I have waited so long for you... Now is your time... Now, it IS possible for you to claim your rightful place at the top of the Brawl tier!

Blaziken? You're in luck -- it's also in PokéPark. :3

not to be rushing you but DID ANYONE see this?!
I saw it a while ago, but didn't get around to doing anything about it until now. (I've been busy experimenting with stuff in the MDL0 files, sorry).

A quick search in Google says you need GCFSysD from this website. I don't have the game yet, so I don't know if this is a sure-fire way to get them working or not.

http://hcs64.com/vgm_ripping.html

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Blaziken? You're in luck -- it's also in PokéPark. :3

I saw it a while ago, but didn't get around to doing anything about it until now. (I've been busy experimenting with stuff in the MDL0 files, sorry).

A quick search in Google says you need GCFSysD from this website. I don't have the game yet, so I don't know if this is a sure-fire way to get them working or not.

http://hcs64.com/vgm_ripping.html
thnks alot Tbush

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm gonna try to animate/get Blaziken working myself, but I have limited patience skills when it comes to animating... I'll give it a try, but don't let that stop anyone else from doing Blaziken, and don't expect me to complete it anytime soon... I do have some attack and animation ideas, though...

EDIT: *looks @ above post* O SHI-- *mega ****, downloads*

Hmmn... Now I have to learn how to replace characters & all that jazz. (Nevermind the question that was here)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
.......... And I'm a complete n00blet and don't know how to do that...
Right click on modeldata[1], new character animation

Then right click on the model and preview. Select the first bone (on the left), select the animation you have created (on the right, newnode00), and edit the translation and rotation values

You should have changed the mosition of your model with this

PD: I'm working on this now (it's in a very early stage)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
ok well i got the gcfsys program to work
it's a simple typing gcfsys.exe filename.fsys
then renaming the .000 files to .dsp or .ish
BUT i have no idea how to open those
ill see what i can do if anyone wants to help

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
ok well i got the gcfsys program to work
it's a simple typing gcfsys.exe filename.fsys
then renaming the .000 files to .dsp or .ish
BUT i have no idea how to open those
ill see what i can do if anyone wants to help
I think it's all for audio ^^U

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hmmn... Now I have to learn how to replace characters & all that jazz. (Nevermind the question that was here)
I'm workin' on it right now. I'm gonna try modifying the polygon headers for Bowser Jr.'s model (since he has only 4 polygon groups). I'll try putting his model in as a trophy first. And if that works... Well, I'll have found out how to get them working in Brawl. :)

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I'm workin' on it right now. I'm gonna try modifying the polygon headers for Bowser Jr.'s model (since he has only 4 polygon groups). I'll try putting his model in as a trophy first. And if that works... Well, I'll have found out how to get them working in Brawl. :)
Breast Best of luck to you.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
But if it's the tool I saw once, its on a streamig tools page, and opens the fsys and extract the dsp (audio files) from them, not models (I think)

I would be the first one to be happy if this was wrong and 3D extracting worked ^^U

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it, if PBR models work, we could have Mewtwo back in Smash.
yeah and every other pokemon... haha
and i think ur right mewtwo because i had no idea what a dsp or a ish file is

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
Oh my gawd, TBush, thank you so much! I was able to do this thanks to you!

(Forgot to uncheck the specular texture for the preview, sorry. DX)

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I SAID HIS BONES ARE VERY SIMILAR TO CAPTAIN FALCONS BONES. HINT HINT. I might make him Falcon compatible

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh my gawd, TBush, thank you so much! I was able to do this thanks to you!

(Forgot to uncheck the specular texture for the preview, sorry. DX)
Could you upload that shaymin please? ^^U

Top Bottom