• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I think I'll stick to the real Bill's hat, which I will try to get working over the green team's Jigglypuff (the one with the sleep hat).
Go for it mannn. I really hope this works. If it doesssss, could you possible release how you did this? I'd like to make a ZSS Zoey :).

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Nice look forward to those especially dream land when you release it
I think you're a cool guy, so I did these prematurely.

For the Saffron City, I used Photoshop to stretch the edges to fit the stage, but I feel like stretching these edges would be problematic, so use them as you like.

I still can't figure out the seizure problem. :ohwell:

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
... I'm never going to be able to keep up with everything going on around here. First a drill, and now this... that's some impressive stuff.
Well, the drill was already pre-made (since I yoinked the data I needed from TvsC), so transferring that wasn't as impressive, since the polygon format is just about the same as Brawl's. The hat, however, had gone through a lot of conversions before I finally got it working... and even then, it doesn't want to work on ol' Jigglypuff in-game. I blame the element flags in the polygon groups.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@spiderjjr45 thanks for the pics i'll try making it in a few
as for the seizure problem color animation might have something to do with it

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Figure out my seizure problem and I'll give you all textures like that for every 64 stage. :)
I have no idea what you did o_o... I tried everything I could think of (ex. deleting the color animations etc.) but I just couldn't fix it, so I finally took your level and exported the animations, collision data, textures, and stage position model, and it worked fine... So no idea what the problem was, but here is the version I did:

All I know is that the palette seemed to be corrupted, because brawl just uses the next palette or texture if one of them is corrupt. Your background was using the palette of the HUD.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Well, the drill was already pre-made (since I yoinked the data I needed from TvsC), so transferring that wasn't as impressive, since the polygon format is just about the same as Brawl's. The hat, however, had gone through a lot of conversions before I finally got it working... and even then, it doesn't want to work on ol' Jigglypuff in-game. I blame the element flags in the polygon groups.
This is great stuff, RandomT -- I'm frankly impressed it even shows up in BrawlBox.

I don't mean to hassle you (and I know you're already working on this stuff diligently) but I have heard the latest TvC is floating around the internet with Zero in it. If you get him in BrawlBox, I'd love to start fiddling and see if I can do anything with 'im. No rush though.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Eldiran+tvsc zero= new zero psa/model hack srsly that would be kewl

I don't mean to hassle you (and I know you're already working on this stuff diligently) but I have heard the latest TvC is floating around the internet with Zero in it. If you get him in BrawlBox, I'd love to start fiddling and see if I can do anything with 'im. No rush though.[/QUOTE]

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Figure out my seizure problem and I'll give you all textures like that for every 64 stage. :)
What a weird thing the saffron background problem

I've partially fixed it, but needs a little resizing (I used a new model that doesn't change color), and anyways there're still stgrange lightning effects

I have no idea what you did o_o... I tried everything I could think of (ex. deleting the color animations etc.) but I just couldn't fix it, so I finally took your level and exported the animations, collision data, textures, and stage position model, and it worked fine... So no idea what the problem was, but here is the version I did: http://www.mediafire.com/?j2jznivnngt

All I know is that the palette seemed to be corrupted, because brawl just uses the next palette or texture if one of them is corrupt. Your background was using the palette of the HUD.
So KuroBit fixed it, I'm not uploading my version then xD

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
This is great stuff, RandomT -- I'm frankly impressed it even shows up in BrawlBox.

I don't mean to hassle you (and I know you're already working on this stuff diligently) but I have heard the latest TvC is floating around the internet with Zero in it. If you get him in BrawlBox, I'd love to start fiddling and see if I can do anything with 'im. No rush though.
pm me the dl link and ill do it for u

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Lemme do it. I'm downloading it right now, and I'll rebuild Zero's MDL0 to remove all the unnecessary bones and polygons. Maybe that will make it work in-game?
k cool i just wanted zero because im pissed off that when i dl this version of TvC that it doesnt have zero if ur using wii scrubber what's the 3 letters that is zero?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
In an hour or so I'll post pics of the stage I'm making.;)
Well, its been more than an hour, but who cares. Anyone up for Obama Destination?

Yes, its low quality, but its Obama, so what do you expect?:p (Back up about 5 feet and then look at it.) I still need to fix up the collisions a bit and move Obama downwards a little, then I'll release it.

I have no Euros :(. But I mean, one would think they are not... but it's worth a shot, right?
Even Melee doesn't have the same format, and the N64 was two generations ago.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
I can write a tutorial, at least.

However, there will be something else I'll want to try. What I wanna do is try building an MDL0 from scratch, so that it'll have only the amount of nodes/strings I need, and I'll put one of the models I ripped from another game in as a trophy model (since I still haven't looked in to rigging).

Then I'll start learning how to make a program, and make all this work automated.
yeah well... :p

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what you did o_o... I tried everything I could think of (ex. deleting the color animations etc.) but I just couldn't fix it, so I finally took your level and exported the animations, collision data, textures, and stage position model, and it worked fine... So no idea what the problem was, but here is the version I did: http://www.mediafire.com/?j2jznivnngt

Ah, thanks. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again with other stages.

Lemme get those textures ready now. I'll post them in a few minutes.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
you can by making the collision data attached to a bone and animate the model
ah, but wouldn't that require another flat-advance-wars-soldier-like background object to move around with it? That way it's not floating in air?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Hmm... i'll try it later after i fix dream land from acting weird
EDIT:you might want to make sure your pics are a power of 2 so they don't mess up

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
That model is sick, once its possible im sure itll get done. Mother 3 love ftw
Actually, I might make Geno right now, since I have nothing better to do.
I am also in the works of making a "Clayman" which (I'm not sure if it's possible in PSA) will be the Pigmask's final smash. As you can see, I have high hopes for my models. :laugh:

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
Also, Tiberious, do you have any news if there's a code that will replace that silly little zelda image with the one you are making and still keep the REAL zelda's image?
The other thing, in case it might help make a code possible, I added those images to the common5 as '064' when a character number is needed (to align with InfFace.641, which is Blue Alloy's in-battle portrait name.

The others are:
062 - Red
063 - Yellow
065 - Green

(Master Hand and Crazy Hand also have them, at 108, and 109. Unsure why those numbers are so high, but it might be something to look into).

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The other thing, in case it might help make a code possible, I added those images to the common5 as '064' when a character number is needed (to align with InfFace.641, which is Blue Alloy's in-battle portrait name.

The others are:
062 - Red
063 - Yellow
065 - Green

(Master Hand and Crazy Hand also have them, at 108, and 109. Unsure why those numbers are so high, but it might be something to look into).
I see I see. Wellll, could we get a Phantom Wings up in HURRR?

ALSO. For the tails project, you all should use some moves from Sonic the Fighters.

Top Bottom