• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
Gang de noobs, vous me connaissez pas.
Check mon post history, c'est comme 1 post à tous les 3 mois, mais à chaque fois que je post je trashtalk. Je vous own. Fin de la discussion. See you Wednesday teh 6rd.

EDIT: J'ai oublié de mentionner que mon join date prouve mon leetness... oui oui.

aussi,

J'ai lu : "If i come Jarc is going to **** me so.. ill come... "
I thought it made more sense.
Mon join date own le tien.

gg.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
En effet. Mais je parlais à ceux qui ne me connaissent pas et qui disent des stupidités à mon compte.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
si les bi weeklies deviennent assez populaire, jva sticky le thread pour que tous voient à quel point le EC canada y win à smash

à moins que vous ne vous assumiez pas? lol

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yo, whos goin to be there at 4PM? Yesterday was my last 4 to 7 of the semester, so I guess that next week I'll head to Gamerz World directly after school...

Well... right after I get me a Subway sub...

*No drinking = Techskill level up, mindgames level down*

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
Yo, whos goin to be there at 4PM? Yesterday was my last 4 to 7 of the semester, so I guess that next week I'll head to Gamerz World directly after school...

Well... right after I get me a Subway sub...

*No drinking = Techskill level up, mindgames level down*
Nice a 4heure^^

Agora

Smash Journeyman

I'm a bit concerned about the fact that there's no Bi-Weekly marked on the 21st on the Calendar O.o

Regardless, I guess we'll go with the TV setup I suggested last time, I guess it's the best idea anyway.

THATGUY: Did you send him your tournament application you told me about? You didn't reply to my PM.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, we're pretty much set for Wednesday then.
Hopefully he'll give you some info on the tournies!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
for the 21: the other group must have been there before us, so he cutted it up either way just ask him.
Yeah, but the other group is playing a board game. It shouldn't interfere with the console gaming area. We can just ask him next time we're there to see what's up. If there is a conflict, we can just ask to get a Wednesday again? There's nothing marked on the calendar for the 20th.

Damax

Smash Lord
Yeah, but the other group is playing a board game. It shouldn't interfere with the console gaming area. We can just ask him next time we're there to see what's up. If there is a conflict, we can just ask to get a Wednesday again? There's nothing marked on the calendar for the 20th.
They go there EVERY week on thursday. Thursday won the pool so no way we're gonna back off on our decision!

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit concerned about the fact that there's no Bi-Weekly marked on the 21st on the Calendar O.o

Regardless, I guess we'll go with the TV setup I suggested last time, I guess it's the best idea anyway.

THATGUY: Did you send him your tournament application you told me about? You didn't reply to my PM.
Man this dude must be rich! Just look at his calendar.
I bet that HE can at least get a Wii without having to sell his body to prostitution...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Same here, along with the usual goodies I always bring (5 power bars, 1 extra controller and stuffz).

Anyone wanna bring their DS?

BY THE WAY during my winter school semester, my schedual is insane, so I will be attending these things at around 6:30-7:30 =/

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
wow montreal is pretty serious with its bi-weekly tournies! makes me jealous

however in ottawa we have Zacs weekly smash which includes all the superstars!

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i might be there this weds...

btw im selling my japan aqua controller if any1 interested just post or PM me plz

Damax

Smash Lord
Its just thought about one thing... Themes styled bi-weeklies. One would be a single smashfest, the other a team smashfest and the last a tournament. being odd will make sure there's a tournament on weds then thursday etc...

So people could try to be minded and make sure their partners come for exemple... I'm just throwing ideas in the wild

Top Bottom