• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Finally got around to converting the audio files from Ace Attorney Trilogy on 3DS, which uses streams of the music used in the WiiWare ports of the games, which are higher quality. I was thinking of updating the songs leaving the videos as-is.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can anyone explain this to me?

If I can't get on to any websites, that would suggest that my internet connection is down, right?
If a specific website can't be accessed, that would suggest that site is down, right? So...

What does it mean if SOME websites are available, and SOME aren't, for me, yet are available for other people? For example, facebook is not available to me, however, according to isup.me, it's up for everyone else.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Am I the only person who actually tried to make a custom loop of the most pointless tune on GTA V?

The Loading Music? I call it pointless because why the hell make a 7 minute song that you NEVER, EVER, EVER, actually hear much of? I also hate lazy ***** who use Redbook audio for games and don't bother to make proper looping music.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm trying to do the frontrunning versions of Mario Kart 7 tracks. I have the file for the frontrunning "beats", but when I try to copy the notes (in Anvil Studio), it ends up not copying one of the kick drums or something. I know the tempos for the tracks, which, in ascending order are:

112 = Shy Guy Bazaar
118 = N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
119 = DS DK Pass
122 = DS Luigi's Mansion
125 = Wuhu Loop, Maka Wuhu, GCN Daisy Cruiser
128 = N64 Kalimari Desert
130 = Cheep Cheep Lagoon
132 = Wii Coconut Mall
133 = Wii Mushroom Gorge, SNES Mario Circuit 2
135 = DS Waluigi Pinball
136 = Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, Shy Guy Bazaar Final Lap
137 = DK Jungle, GCN Dino Dino Jungle
139 = Piranha Plant Slide, Music Park
140 = Daisy Hills, N64 Luigi Raceway, Toad Circuit
141 = N64 Koopa Troopa Beach Final Lap
142 = Neo Bowser City
145 = Rosalina's Ice World, SNES Rainbow Road
148 = DS Airship Fortress, Wii Maple Treeway
150 = Wuhu Final Lap, Wii Mushroom Gorge Final Lap
152 = Wario Shipyard
153 = DS DK Pass Final Lap, DS Jungle Final Lap, Piranha Plant Slide Final Lap
154 = N64 Kalimari Desert Final Lap
155 = DS Luigi's Mansion Final Lap, GCN Daisy Cruiser Final Lap, Daisy Hills Final Lap
156 = Cheep Cheep Lagoon Final Lap
157 = GCN Dino Dino Jungle Final Lap
158 = Wii Coconut Mall Final Lap
160 = Wii Koopa Cape, SNES Mario Circuit 2 Final Lap
163 = Bowser's Castle Final Lap
166 = DS Waluigi Pinball Final Lap, Music Park Final Lap, Rosalina's Ice World Final Lap
168 = Rainbow Road Final Lap, N64 Luigi Raceway Final Lap, Toad Circuit Final Lap, Neo Bowser City Final Lap
170 = GBA Bowser Castle 1
173 = Rock Rock Mountain
174 = SNES Rainbow Road Final Lap, Wario Shipyard Final Lap
178 = DS Airship Fortress Final Lap
190 = GBA Bowser Castle 1 Final Lap
193 = Wii Koopa Cape Final Lap
200 = Wii Maple Treeway Final Lap
207 = Rock Rock Mountain Final Lap

In addition, the beats do not simply start as soon as the track starts. They start after the intro, if any exists. According to thaCASHdude, the times that the beats start are:
Toad Circuit/Mario Circuit = 0:00 (after the initial drum beat)
Daisy Hills = 0:03 (after the intro)
Cheep Lagoon = 0:02 (after the intro)
Shy Guy Bazaar = 0:04 (after the intro)
Wuhu Loop/Maka Wuhu = 0:03 (after the intro)
Music Park = 0:03 (after the intro)
Rock Rock Mountain = 0:05 (after the intro), 0:01 in Final Lap (after the initial drum beat)
Piranha Plant Slide = 0:03 (after the intro)
Wario Shipyard = 0:03 (after the intro)
Neo Bowser City = 0:00 (at the beginning)
DK Jungle = 0:00 (plays at beginning), 0:03 in Final Lap (plays after the intro, when the tune actually starts)
Rosalina's Ice World = 0:03 (after the intro)
Bowser's Castle = 0:03 (after the intro)
Rainbow Road = 0:00 (at the beginning; after the initial drum beat in Final Lap)
N64 Luigi Raceway = 0:03 (after the intro)
GBA Bowser Castle 1 = 0:01 (after the intro)
Wii Mushroom Gorge = 0:02 (after the intro)
DS Luigi's Mansion = 0:00 (at the beginning)
N64 Koopa Troopa Beach = 0:02 (after the intro)
SNES Mario Circuit 2 = 0:03 (after the intro)
Wii Coconut Mall = 0:00 (at the beginning)
DS Waluigi Pinball = 0:00 (at the beginning)
N64 Kalimari Desert = 0:00 (at the beginning)
DS DK Pass = 0:00 (at the beginning)
GCN Daisy Cruiser = 0:00 (at the beginning)
Wii Maple Treeway = 0:03 (after the intro)
Wii Koopa Cape = 0:03 (after the intro)
GCN Dino Dino Jungle = 0:07 (after the intro)
DS Airship Fortress = 0:04 (after the intro)
SNES Rainbow Road = 0:06 (after the intro).

Also, if anyone wants to attempt this, here are some VERY IMPORTANT notes:

DO NOT use Audacity, or any programs like that, to speed up the WAV file. I am FED UP with people uploading frontrunning versions where they have just sped up the file in Audacity. The drum beats are NOT higher pitched the faster they go. Do it PROPERLY. Change the tempo of the MIDI file, NOT the speed of the WAV or MP3 file. If you don't have the MIDI file, with the soundfont, then don't bother with the frontrunning beats.

Secondly, for the ones that don't start immediately at the beginning, as long as the tempo was changed in the MIDI file itself, you can THEN convert that MIDI to WAV, and then just use Audacity to align the track to where it should be, and then "Mix" them together.

Thirdly, with the exception of Rock Rock Mountain, DK Jungle, and Rainbow Road, it should be obvious where the Final Lap versions play, as they simply play at the same equivalent part of the song just, faster. Remember... tempo of MIDI, NOT speed of MP3/WAV/FLAC or whatever.

After all this, it's probably best if no one except me does it, and since I can't get it right, no one will ever do them.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's hard to tell (or even explain) what the problem is... but I've done a couple more.

I would ask if someone can delete that old "N64 Kalimari Desert (1st Place)" video. Also, is it possible to delete ALL videos on BrawlBRSTMs3, who's BRSTMs have been deleted? Namely the old Mario Kart 8 videos that were uploaded BEFORE the release date (i.e. before May 30th, 2014)?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK.... so I have done the first part. I have 'created' WAV files of the Frontrunning versions. All I have to do now, is make the BRSTMs. I have one question.

Do any of the Battle themes have any kind of "Frontrunning" versions, like if you're winning?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, how would "Animal" work? Would the different seasons be a very bad mixed up 16 channel cacophony (two channels per variation, and perhaps a separate frontrunning track for each)? Also, I wonder what the "Metro" and "Woods" tracks are :p

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
No frontrunning beats play for the Battle Stages, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, can't wait to see what the new tracks are! And 200cc? Whoo, boy! :p

Nah, each season is probably getting separate tracks. XD

Also...
Speaking of which, you know there are different beats right? I think there are only two of them, the other one only used in DS Waluigi Pinball and DS Airship Fortress.
They basically sound like the beats used in MK8's DS Wario Stadium, N64 Toad's Turnpike, among others. Is there only one file for the beats?

And are we keeping this? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/56575

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
We can keep it, and then just update it with the proper stream. Also.... what do you mean about the "different beats"?

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
I mean, not every single track has the same...generic (?) beat playing. Some of them (like the ones I've mentioned above), especially in MK8, plays a different frontrunning beat.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Mario Kart 8 has a different frontrunning beat for each track (although some share the same pattern as Mario Kart 7), however, we're talking about Mario Kart 7, not Mario Kart 8. Do you have proof that Mario Kart 7 (not 8) has a different frontrunning beat for DS Waluigi Pinball and DS Airship Fortress?

Also.... I'm going to guess something....

pBGM_GC_BABYPARK_N.bfstm

That will be the filename for the normal (not final lap) stream of Baby Park.

I'm also wondering what the "Metro" one is.... Some kind of underground train system (like the French Metro thingy), some city of some sort (Metropolis)? I know "metro" actually means "mother" (metropolis meaning "mother city") so.... brace yourselves.... what if....

A METROID COURSE? lolol

Last edited:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I hate to be off-topic, but I'm wondering how Baby Park could work with gravity. It could flip upside down for one half of the course.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Mario Kart 8 has a different frontrunning beat for each track (although some share the same pattern as Mario Kart 7), however, we're talking about Mario Kart 7, not Mario Kart 8. Do you have proof that Mario Kart 7 (not 8) has a different frontrunning beat for DS Waluigi Pinball and DS Airship Fortress?
Well, I know it sounds different, because I play the game. :p As I said, basically the beat in MK7's DS Waluigi Pinball sounds like the beat in MK8's DS Wario Stadium, and that same beat is used in DS Airship Fortress...
I hate to be off-topic, but I'm wondering how Baby Park could work with gravity. It could flip upside down for one half of the course.
Maybe the whole track is flipped 90 degrees! :p Or, maybe for half of the track as you said.
...Probably no Anti-gravity at all, like Wii Moo Moo Meadows, or even Excitebike Arena for a better comparison. XD

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
GCN Dry Dry Desert
SNES Donut Plains 3
N64 Royal Raceway
3DS Music Park
N64 Yoshi Valley
DS Tick Tock Clock
Wii Grumble Volcano

All of the above have no (memorable) anti-gravity sections whatsoever.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, it seems the frontrunning beats for those two courses are more or less the same.... but have two closed hi-hat sounds, instead of the usual open hi-hat..

In stead of going

Bom tsss chk tsss

It goes

Bom tut-tut chk tut-tut........ for the most part.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, so going through all the courses (from YouTube videos)::
Toad Circuit/Mario Circuit = Type 1
Daisy Hills = Type 1
Cheep Cheep Lagoon = Type 1
Shy Guy Bazaar = Type 1
Wuhu Loop/Maka Wuhu = Type 1
Music Park = Type 1
Rock Rock Mountain = Type 1
Piranha Plant Slide = Type 1
Wario Shipyard = Type 1
Neo Bowser City = Type 1
DK Jungle = Type 1
Rosalina's Ice World = Type 1
Bowser's Castle = Type 1
Rainbow Road = Type 1
N64 Luigi Raceway = Type 1
GBA Bowser Castle 1 = Type 1
Wii Mushroom Gorge = Type 1
DS Luigi's Mansion = Type 1
N64 Koopa Troopa Beach = Type 1
SNES Mario Circuit 2 = Type 1
Wii Coconut Mall = Type 1
DS Waluigi Pinball = Type 2
N64 Kalimari Desert = Type 1
DS DK Pass = Type 1
GCN Daisy Cruiser = Type 1
Wii Maple Treeway = Type 1
Wii Koopa Cape = Type 1
GCN Dino Dino Jungle = Type 1
DS Airship Fortress = Type 2
SNES Rainbow Road = Type 1

Type 1 is the one I used, Type 2 is..... another one.

I edited the sequence so it sounds close to the true frontrunning beats.

Can Segtendo remove the videos for the frontrunning versions of DS Airship Fortress and DS Waluigi Pinball (including final lap versions)? And also, remove the video for N64 Koopa Troopa Beach Final Lap Frontrunning? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaCGUZZyeho

Also, I just remembered/realised someone should update the Results and Wi-Fi Menu themes. They still use crappy line-in versions lol.

Last edited:

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Also, it seems the frontrunning beats for those two courses are more or less the same.... but have two closed hi-hat sounds, instead of the usual open hi-hat..

In stead of going

Bom tsss chk tsss

It goes

Bom tut-tut chk tut-tut........ for the most part.
Type 1 is the one I used, Type 2 is..... another one.
Lol. Yes, that's exactly it! Thank you for understanding. :p
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
GCN Dry Dry Desert
SNES Donut Plains 3
N64 Royal Raceway
3DS Music Park
N64 Yoshi Valley
DS Tick Tock Clock
Wii Grumble Volcano

All of the above have no (memorable) anti-gravity sections whatsoever.
Also, they're all Retro Courses. Every Nitro/New Course has Anti-gravity, if I recall correctly. (Except, as I said, Excitebike Arena, if we're including DLC Courses too. It seems that's gonna be the case for the Animal Crossing Course as well.)
Also, I just remembered/realised someone should update the Results and Wi-Fi Menu themes. They still use crappy line-in versions lol.
Did the Wi-Fi Menu themes. Can't do the Results themes... I'm assuming they're sequenced?

Last edited:

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
Why is it that when I put a link in the description of a BRSTM, it completely messes it up? Case in point: brawlcustommusic.com/56696

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't see anything wrong there... *snigger*

Sorry, I was just thinking of something really funny....er.... yeah.

Serious question.

How exactly are you posting the links in the description? Simply posting links like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nDr34dEr shouldn't do anything, other than display the URL and hyperlink to the website.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I fixed it, based on Not NicoCW's channel bio.

Now, there's something about brawlcustommusic that has been happening for about 2 weeks now, and it's REALLY pissing me off (what's new?)

Where
The
HELL
IS
SONEEK?

And WHY are there absolutely NO POSTS on the facebook page, except mine?
WHY has NO ONE (i.e. soneek) replied to any of my posts on said page? Even the ones that aren't complaints?

I haven't seen a single evidence of soneek even being alive, for 2 whole weeks.
NOTHING by him has been posted anywhere on the entire internet, that I'm aware of for this entire month, so far, since April 1st (unless that was Segtendo on FB).

Also, can someone explain this?
Insert name of song title here on the site followed by the following message in brackets (Needs Wii U Update)

What does it mean when a song title is red, and says "(Needs Wii U Update)"?

Also, if soneek finally wakes up from his coma....

Do you have the frontrunning beats for Airship Fortress/Waluigi Pinball?

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well..........

I think I may have accidentally caused a huge problem.

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-next-mario-kart-8-dlc-pack-to-include-baby-park-neo-bowser-city/

In case you're wondering, read the "update" in the article. I'm the user, in question.

In short, I simply made a post on GameFAQs saying that I made the leak up.

NeoGAF picked it up, and took it seriously. As did NintendoEverything. I don't know about other sites like GameXplain, or IGN, I haven't looked yet, but I'll do that after I post this.

The point is.... these gaming sites literally will believe anything.
For example....

"I have an admission to make. I am the real Nobuo Uematsu. Here is an extra long version of Summoned Beast Battle from Final Fantasy X that I have made, for you to enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilmz7VlBWQ"

Now, you will obviously know that, yes, I did make the long version, but I am not Nobuo Uematsu. Obviously since this post clearly stated that was an example, it won't work. However, if I simply posted that on its own.... would they believe me? Well, evidence points to yes.

Also, I'm actually Grant Kirkhope.

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
Serious question.

How exactly are you posting the links in the description? Simply posting links like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nDr34dEr shouldn't do anything, other than display the URL and hyperlink to the website.
That's exactly what I'm doing, so I don't understand why simply putting in a link fricks up the description.
*Not NicoCW
http://brawlcustommusic.com/index.php?arranger=NicoCW What about these, then? :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Did... he move his stuff to a new channel?
Some of the remixes are the same as the ones he had on the other channel.

Top Bottom