• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You edited the post to say "EDIT: I reposted this with the right colors" -- why didn't you just edit the original post with the right colors? Just wondering.

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
You edited the post to say "EDIT: I reposted this with the right colors" -- why didn't you just edit the original post with the right colors? Just wondering.[/qu
.....Should have just done that yeah really sorry. Won't happen again though.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The pending list was at 496 about 5 minutes ago. I just approved all E to S and None BRSTMs.... and now it's only 373.... haha.. "only".... there's still a lot.

Now can someone delete this? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/56484

Actually I'm wondering if any of the Initial D arcade music should be accepted at all. Most of it is taken from the anime anyway.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Also, should we accept anything for Xenoblade Chronicles X?
All the Xenoblade: X music so far is coming straight from the Japanese site. I don't see why we should exclude them when someone just approved the yooka-laylie track coming straight from the kickstarter page.

We could always just update them later.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Segtendo? I have some logos that have been on my PC for almost two years. I just "made" a logo picture for WarioWare: Mega Party Games (584), by finding a screenshot of the title screen, removing the "Press Start" bit, extending the background to 1920 x 1080, and then moving the logo to the centre (if it's not precisely 100% dead centred, then, shoot me :p)

The other logos I have are for the following games:
250: WarioWare Smooth Moves
1633: Double Dragon Neon
1746: Final Fantasy IV Advance
1753: Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
1755: VVVVVV
1760: Castlevania Chronicles
1792: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
1815: Dragon Warrior IV
1885: Cosmo Tank
1888: Bionic Commando Rearmed
1891: Little Busters!
1919: Samurai Warriors 2
1948: Wario Blast featuring Bomberman
2071: Crash: Mind Over Mutant

They're all precisely 1920 x 1080. Would you mind having a look and (if good enough) adding them to the site:
https://mega.co.nz/#!eZgRyCpI!SuramlXuCCPpqy--nSpcyFlyytrarHhIA-5Y79uR-8g

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thing is, I'm having troubles accessing the FTP. It's not letting me sign in to the site. I have a few logos as well.

I need to talk with Soneek.

Last edited:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Fallout 3, Toejam & Earl, Codename STEAM, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I Am Bread.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, what I'm getting here, is that you have four logos, and you are informing me that you are a kind of soft fluffy dough-based product? (I'm bored... if this is the worst joke post you've ever seen, then I actually succeeded).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You know. I've been thinking.

This thread still hosts the old music hub. I think we should have a new thread dedicated to our website. That way, we won't have to constantly update the OP with links people are posting.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
I'm going to kill myself before I make any more typos. I'm soo...
SEE? A TYPO!
WHY CAN'T I ****ING POST WITHOUT MAKING ****IN ....

NO! YOU ****! THERE'S A "G" AT THE END OF "TY".... IT'S NOT "TY....e.g.sfg

**** YOU SONEEK FOR BEING A ****! I DON'T A....

A?

ADGHSGFDGHDFGH

TYPOE

TYPE PROPERLY YOU ****ING **** F...

WHAT THE **** IS F?

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! WHY THE **** IS MY ****ING SPAM SUDDENLY PASTING AT THE ****ING BEGINNING OF THE POST?

ALSO **** OFF SMASHBOARDS! KEEP ME THE **** LOGGED IN! STOP TRYING TO BE ****ING COOL WITH YOUR "OH LOOK I LOGGED YOU OUT... BUT NOW YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOG IN"!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Lesson 43573 in life. Typing fast stays am endless cycle of:
Typing too fast
Making typos
Frustration
Typing too fast.... And so on

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409

Who uploaded this lol

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
Certain older YouTube apps will no longer be supported after April 2015

EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THIS IS SHOWING ON MY PC (THAT, FOR THE ****ING ***** OUT THERE, STANDS FOR "PERSONAL COMPUTER"), ON CHROME, WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO NOT ONLY AFFECT ONLY DEVICES MANUFACTURED BEFORE 2012, BUT SPECIFICALLY, NOT SUPPOSED TO AFFECT WEB BROWSERS, THAT IS SUPPORTED BY THE SITE? NOT ONLY THAT? WHY IS IT SAYING IT ON CERTAIN VIDEOS? WHY IS IT SUDDENLY SAYING THIS, NEARLY A ****ING MONTH AFTER THEY "STOPPED SUPPORTING CERTAIN OLDER YOUTUBE APPS"... ON VIDEOS THAT WERE ALREADY UPLOADED, AFTER THE DATE IN QUESTION?

AND ONE MORE THING!

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "GOOGLE IT"? OR "GOOGLE WILL ANSWER ALMOST ANYTHING" CONCEPTS? I'M SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE, BY NOW, THAT THIS HAS COMPLETELY GONE OUT THE WINDOW, DOWN THE DRAIN, AND ALSO TO THE DOGS, AND WHATEVER THE **** YOU ****ING AMERICAN SAY FOR "DEAD IN THE WATER".

THE SHOCKING TRUTH IS THIS.

I WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION ON GOOGLE, ABOUT SERVICE OWNED BY GOOGLE, ON BROWSER OWNED BY GOOGLE, THAT SHOULD NOT AFFECT THE THING I'M USING. WHAT DO I GET? DO I GET THIS?

A: If you are seeing this message on a browser....

B: *insert every possible website that has NOTHING to do with what I want*

Last edited by a moderator:

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
If I were to upload Sonic the Very Useful Engine BRSTMs, would they all be rejected? Just wondering, as all of the music that VAdaPEGA added are Genesis renditions of non-vidya gaem music.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
I give up being a mod. Soneek? Take my moderator status away. I'm obviously doing it wrong. Ugh!!!!
I can't even explain what the **** I'm feeling right now!

What the f*** is wrong with the ****ing planet?

We are only accepting uploads of songs made specifically for video games, and derivatives of those songs. If you are uploading a remix by someone from Newgrounds, YouTube, etc., you must give them credit as the arranger of the song.
For Fan-made compositions, you must have the permission of the composer, or you must be the composer yourself.
Reasons a song may be rejected:
1. The loop starting sample is not 0, or a multiple of 14336.
Note: If the starting loop point is 0, make sure you remove ALL of the silence at the beginning of the song. If there is silence, and the BRSTM skips at the loop point, it will most likely be rejected.
2. The song is by a real artist.
3. The song is already on the site.
4. The song is painful to listen to.
5. The song fades outs and starts over from the beginning, but the song is seamlessly loopable. There are very few cases where the song actually loops like that naturally.
6. The song has background noises. There are very few exceptions to this.
7. The quality of the song is horrible. Do not upload BRSTMs here of songs downloaded through YouTube, or recorded through a microphone. Songs that are naturally 320 kbps MP3, and FLAC are preferred.
8. The song is made from PSF2. PSF2 is incomplete, and sounds like crap. Use the official soundtrack for sequenced PS2 games.
9. Plagiarism: If you didn't originally loop the BRSTM, then don't upload it. Violations of this may result in suspension, or even account termination. (The only exceptions are BRSTMs that are ripped directly from games.)

Thanks for contributing to the site!

NO! GENESIS VERSIONS OF STAR WARS MUSIC IS NOT VIDEO GAME MUSIC! WHY IS IT EVEN A QUESTION? OF COURSE IT SHOULDN'T BE ACCEPTED! WHOEVER DID ACCEPT IT, IS EITHER A STUPID ****ING ******** ****, OR SEGTENDO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What the **** is your problem? So I made a mistake. Big whoop. Instead of acting like a jack-ass and making the "problem" worse, then resolve it like a grown up.

So what if we upload music from "Super Star Wars"? They're a series of SNES games that revolve around the original movies. The music was composed to mimic the movie's music. Would that not count? Chill the **** out and think for just ONE MINUTE. I'm tired of you spamming up this thread with your rage and pissed-off attitude.

Last edited:

MindReader

Smash Cadet
NNID
FunkyKongFR
3DS FC
1118-0481-2094
Switch FC
SW-0702-1707-9409
Am I at any fault for partly causing this rampage?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What the **** is your problem? So I made a mistake. Big whoop. Instead of acting like a jack-*** and making the "problem" worse, then resolve it like a grown up.

So what if we upload music from "Super Star Wars"? They're a series of SNES games that revolve around the original movies. The music was composed to mimic the movie's music. Would that not count? Chill the **** out and think for just ONE MINUTE. I'm tired of you spamming up this thread with your rage and pissed-off attitude.
I'm tired of you telling me to "resolve" problems that obviously I can't resolve. You seem to think that I have the ability to remove videos from BrawlBRSTMs3. Obviously you'd know that Super Star Wars is acceptable. It is acceptable if it's from a video game, or a remix of video game music. It is not acceptable, to use an original non-video game music score, regardless of whether it was later remixed as a video game music (which IS acceptable as I said).

I didn't make the rules up. Soneek should make it clearer. From the rules it's obvious that:
Video game music is allowed
Music not used in video games, based on music used in video games (e.g. animes based on a video game series that use arrangements of music in said series) should be allowed
Music not from a video game, shouldn't be allowed (unless it's a fan-made composition, that doesn't contain any non-video game copyrighted material -- inb4 Fluttershy In Thwomp Ruins)
Now, what isn't exacly clear, is the reverse of the second point. If music used in something other than a video game, that is an arrangement of music used in a video game, is acceptable, then what happens to video game music that is an arrangement from something that is NOT a video game?

Now let me return to my previous and first point. How exactly do YOU expect ME to resolve the "problem"? What exactly is it you think I'm able to do?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Am I at any fault for partly causing this rampage?
Let me ask you. Did you actually think whether it was acceptable or not? Despite the rules clearly saying that is shouldn't be?

Of course, soneek will probably break his own rules by saying how there's no problem with it. In which case, I shall re-upload all the old BRSTMs I had on the site before the non-video game BRSTMs were wiped off the "Other" section, as well as some anime songs I had.

Top Bottom