• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Me? No. I don't recall ever doing that before. Lol. :p

...Oh wait, it's gone??

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yep. I'm sure you're aware why. In case you're not, let me give you a hint.

It's not that the loop is bad, as such. The fact is the loop's existence is lacking.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
"Lower the volume for the frontrun piece. We can barely hear the song"

...And here I thought it was too low originally. :p

Ok, lowered it. Hope that's better!

Last edited:

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
There are quite few in SSB4, I think... I know "Athletic Theme / Ground Theme" is definitely one of them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
GET OFF YOUR LAZY MOTHER****ING ASSES AND APPROVE THE 1100+ BRSTMS ON BCM. ALSO I ADDED ANOTHER 600 OR SO BRSTMS JUST FOR NO REASON! NOW GET ON WITH IT, YOU STUPID LAZY ****ING PIECES OF GOD DAMNED ****ING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Nice caps lock. 10/10 would read again.
You aren't helping in one bit by adding more BRSTMs to the site. It's only making it worse. If you're complaining about the BRSTMs, start approving some. Soneek told me we should get some more people to help out, as we let ourselves go for the hundredth time.

Last edited:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Nice caps lock. 10/10 would read again.
You aren't helping in one bit by adding more BRSTMs to the site. It's only making it worse. If you're complaining about the BRSTMs, start approving some. Soneek told me we should get some more people to help out, as we let ourselves go for the hundredth time.
I approved a few (no more than about 40), and last time I remember checking it was just under 500.

It's now at 458, so I'm assuming more have been done. AboodXD added some BRSTMs for "Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii U", BradX8 who I believe worked on Newer SMBWii is accusing AboodXD of plagiarism.

And I rejected all of them. They're all stolen from other games and/or are existing remixes. I mean he literally uploaded Champion's Road from Super Mario 3D World, for ****'s sake.

Now, I've approved all the updated* BRSTMs, except 2.

Both of these updates are failed updates. One of them failed to process, and the other, I accidentally updated again, but cancelled it. Basically, can someone who is able to (i.e. soneek), delete them manually? They can't be rejected because, literally speaking, there's "nothing to reject".

*Just in case you skimmed it too quickly, "updated", not "uploaded".

OK, it's down to 336. I just did over 100.

Last edited:

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Soneek, I'm guessing you've realized (well, anyone who listened to it)... Excitebike Arena (Final Lap) has a "bad loop". I did actually fixed it and updated it, but now it's gone, so... You knew that, right? XD
'Twas the same situation wit' Rainbow Road too. XD
Just realized Mario Kart Stadium (Final Lap) is kinda bad too, N64 Toad's Turnpike sounds pretty off as well...

Already fixed Mario Kart Stadium myself. Not sure how to deal with Toad's Turnpike yet, since the Starting Loop Point is 0. :p

Last edited:

Dragoon124

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, this is my first post on smash boards :D I was just posting in here so I could get into contact with Soneek and get the android brstm player he mentioned in the old forums (for some reason it won't let me link, just go to this url minus the spaces http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/board/thread.php?id=322 ) It would be awesome if someone could help me with this, thanks!

Last edited:

soneek

Smash Ace
Hey guys, this is my first post on smash boards :D I was just posting in here so I could get into contact with Soneek and get the android brstm player he mentioned in the old forums (for some reason it won't let me link, just go to this url minus the spaces http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/board/thread.php?id=322 ) It would be awesome if someone could help me with this, thanks!
They've put it on the Play Store since then.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidmjt.droidsounde&hl=en

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Oh right. His temporary absence.

soneek

Smash Ace
We could use a new site admin. I'd also like another way of paying the bills. The ad account has my financial info tied to it, and I'd prefer to not continue using it.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Can a fellow BRSTM advocate help BCM get back on its feet? (not sure what I can do to help, but throwing this out there because I was surprised to see the site expired, and was sad to see it)

soneek

Smash Ace
There's a way to host from home, but most ISPs don't allow it, and it can shoot the electricity bill way up. The site is still alive, just at brawlcustommusic.net. It's about $25 to renew the .com domain for the next year. The site is really becoming a hassle to run. I'm serious when I say I need someone to take over. It'd have to be a mutual agreement between moose and myself on a new person.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
There's a way to host from home, but most ISPs don't allow it, and it can shoot the electricity bill way up. The site is still alive, just at brawlcustommusic.net. It's about $25 to renew the .com domain for the next year. The site is really becoming a hassle to run. I'm serious when I say I need someone to take over. It'd have to be a mutual agreement between moose and myself on a new person.
What does taking over the site require? I mean, I am certain it would be a lot of work but if no one else is willing to/has the time to, I'd be willing to carry the proverbial flag and help pay for that 25. I would respect moose's and your decision if you don't choose me, however.

soneek

Smash Ace
What does taking over the site require? I mean, I am certain it would be a lot of work but if no one else is willing to/has the time to, I'd be willing to carry the proverbial flag and help pay for that 25. I would respect moose's and your decision if you don't choose me, however.
I'll message you on FB and give you the run-down of the requirements, responsibilities, hassles, etc. Also, that would be a huge help.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I'll message you on FB and give you the run-down of the requirements, responsibilities, hassles, etc. Also, that would be a huge help.
I know I haven't uploaded to the site as much as some of you, but I'd be more than happy to help.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Neither can I.

It was 440 when I last checked yesterday, and its now at 475. It's not exactly a record... didn't it get to over 700 once, when it was left for about 2-3 months? (That doesn't count the times where I uploaded over 1000 copies of spam).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
And you use this thread to vent? Really?

Haven't you learned not to use large text and caps lock? It's an eyesore.

Top Bottom