• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser JR. Deconfirmed?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Kinda like him? Must have been the big green shell and long paintbrush.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Everytime i watch this video the more that i think its bowser jr. I dont see a headband.....i see the mask that covers bowser jr.s face....

I think i remember seeing knuckle joe in some e for all video....he never did that....

But then again, i listen to it...and once he bounces you hear a "boing", and it would seem to me that knuckle joe would be more than likely to make that noise...

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Probaly Knuckle Joe. I've paused it and I saw the blue shirt once and the hair the other time.

If somone uploaded these videos to GT we'd be able to find out if it's him or not though.

SuperMega233

Smash Rookie
From the looks of it and the way he attacks, I'd say its Knuckle Joe.

EDIT: Yeah it must be him. I took a close look from right before he disappears after jumping down the pit.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Don't pause the video, just see it. It's Knuckle Joe, he missed the punch, so he fell.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I don't think its really worth getting so hotheaded on both sides.

Its obvious that it is blurry and people can't tell. So its probably knuckle joe,, can you really blame people for thinking its Bowser Jr?

It did look kinda like him.
Agreed. At first glance I thought it was, but after a while I noticed it was indeed Knuckle Joe.

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't change anyone's opinion, though.
I hate Bowser Jr. personally. Too much like a miniature Bowser, and there's a ton of those.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I can't tell wtf that is, and I don't think anyone else can either.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm pretty sure that Bowser Jr. has more fans than anti-fans.
That's questionible considering how Bowser Jr really wasn't a character that people really thought of for Brawl until Petey Pirhanna was deconfirmed because that sparked debates on what calibur villians had to be in order to be playable. In other words, were the playable villians just going to be the big icons (ie; Bowser, Ganondorf, etc) like in Melee or did second fiddle villians (ie; Bowser Jr, Birdo, Vaati, etc) really have a chance? There was also the non-sense arguements that Petey was going to be playable because he was going to be shrunk; blah, blah, blah.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hmm.... yeah could be one of the koopalings... NOOoo! Bowser Jr. has to be playable! We need 5 Mario reps to deconfirm the stupid 35 roster :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
"The only thing that matters is comparing who would like his inclusion and who would not."

Your words exactly.

Also, the computer lab is shutting down here so as much as I'd like to, I can't carry on this debate until tomorrow (England time).

I would like Bowser Jr.'s inclusion, but I don't put him in my roster.

Understand?

Also, another Mario rep wouldn't deconfirm 35 characters. Only the fake roster somebody made.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion

I would like Bowser Jr.'s inclusion, but I don't put him in my roster.

Understand?

Also, another Mario rep wouldn't deconfirm 35 characters. Only the fake roster somebody made.
The first 2 lines of this quote were pointless. Just say you want someone to deconfirm the 35 roster.

Bowser Jr would be great as playable imo

1. Rebutting somebody is pretty useful.

2. And I don't want anything to deconfirm a 35 character roster, because it wouldn't make sense, since the roster is 35 characters.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
you guys are forgetting. it can be another bowser character. It could be baby bowser. now i look at it closer, it does look like Knuckle Joe. i can see that those 'spikes' are yellowish color, like Knuckle Joe's hair. and i can see some blue beneath the body, and the blue is like 2 tube like things sticking out, probably his legs. there are too many spikes to be a bowser character. and when you watch him falling into the hole, you can see that those spikes are not going into all directions like bowser figure would, but those spikes are pointing straight up, the ones on the edge aren't pointing outwards like Bowser's would.
and Bowser Jr. has a big head, or at least a head sticking out, you don't see a head sticking out here.

SuperMega233

Smash Rookie
Here's a closer picture of the AT

Hm, I don't think thats bowser jr. Looks kinda like a chao in this picture.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
you guys are forgetting. it can be another bowser character. It could be baby bowser. now i look at it closer, it does look like Knuckle Joe. i can see that those 'spikes' are yellowish color, like Knuckle Joe's hair. and i can see some blue beneath the body, and the blue is like 2 tube like things sticking out, probably his legs. there are too many spikes to be a bowser character. and when you watch him falling into the hole, you can see that those spikes are not going into all directions like bowser figure would, but those spikes are pointing straight up, the ones on the edge aren't pointing outwards like Bowser's would.
and Bowser Jr. has a big head, or at least a head sticking out, you don't see a head sticking out here.:)

ali7300

Smash Rookie
i think im seeing things, and i probably am, but it looks like he has a red shell, bowser jr has green.

Top Bottom