• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser JR. Deconfirmed?

Soyl

Smash Cadet
Might be knuckle joe now that I look at it.. but the color seems like bowser's... perhaps it's too low quality to make a sound decision.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yah that was something small with a spiked shell. Looked like Bowser jr. Darn.

edit- I think it's Knuckle joe now that i looked at it more.

edit2- I think I'm just in denial. I think it's Bowser jr....

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
hm, could be. I'm not counting on this, but ionno who else that might be.

Soyl

Smash Cadet
Eh, guess we'll need a better quality video then...

Though I dont see any blue.. which knuckle joe has.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
That idiot said it was knuckle joe so that people could fall back on that excuse.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
It looks like it is Bowser Jr, which is a shame, but then again, hopefully this means that even cooler and more deserving characters made the playable cut...

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
That was Knuckle Joe. The Spikes you saw were his hair and I saw blue and white fists.

I'm pretty darn sure that's Knuckle Joe.

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
as I said before, according to the pics in the Dojo he DOESNT jump, but the character in the video DID jump. All knuckle joe does is stand in place, jab, and either punch or do a rising break, so STOP thinking it's knuckle joe, I've shown enough proof to show it is not -_-

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
as I said before, according to the pics in the Dojo he DOESNT jump, but the character in the video DID jump. All knuckle joe does is stand in place, jab, and either punch or do a rising break, so STOP thinking it's knuckle joe, I've shown enough proof to show it is not -_-
Actually you haven't shown anything at all... because in one of the other vids when Wailuigi appears he also jumps... but note in his update it never said he jumps..

Now to prove it is knuckle joe... watch the vid and as soon as he spawns look at his feet..
I don't remember Bowser JR having long blue feet like that.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
no, trust me. As much as I HATE bowser jr., that quite obviously is knuckle joe. You can even see his scarf flowing behind him as he jumps.

you're honestly just kidding yourself if you don't think that's knuckle joe. Either that, or you have a bad screen.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
no, trust me. As much as I HATE bowser jr., that quite obviously is knuckle joe. You can even see his scarf flowing behind him as he jumps.

you're honestly just kidding yourself if you don't think that's knuckle joe. Either that, or you have a bad screen.
They're are just attempting to get people angry with ignorance lol..

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That is Knuckle Joe, he got white gloves and his hair is yellow, it's better to see when the colors when he jumps off the cliff.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
It's clearly Knucke Joe.

Stop the video when the character jumps out of the AT. You can clearly see Knucke Joe. And the spikes are Knuckle Joe's hair.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Wow I just love hearing people say that's knuckle joe. Knuckle joe doesn't throw himself at an opponent... plus he's blue.

Top Bottom