• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser JR. Deconfirmed?

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
In some places where I paused, Mario's face was next to a Blue body and Yellow Spiky hair. In all places, he had Yellow Spikey hair. He also looked like a rabbit at some times.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Wow I just love hearing people say that's knuckle joe. Knuckle joe doesn't throw himself at an opponent... plus he's blue.
get some contacts. That AT is quite clealy blue.

^just look at the bottom picture. You can see it all, the blue pants, the peach face, the heaband, the jewl on the headband, the spiky hair, etc.

You're honestly just delusional if you can't see that's knuckle joe.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
Wow I just love hearing people say that's knuckle joe. Knuckle joe doesn't throw himself at an opponent... plus he's blue.
He jumped after Dedede because Ike threw him into the air, but fell into the pit instead. That's not weird.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
the first time i saw it i thought that it was knuckle joe...

know that i read this post, maybe it's bowser junior, but not sure... it even seemed more like an old bowser child (mario 3, super mario world) but still it seems more like knucle joe...

i really don't care about bowser jr, but i think that his fans can breath safe... for now...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol, when we realise who it eally is, this will be really funny

If it isn't bowser jr, his fans will breath a sigh of relief
If it is bower jr, the geno fans will cheer.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Knuckle Joe. When He comes out, you can see a couple of blue winds coming down from underneath. Thats either his feet or hes punching down repeadetly.

Crokomodo

Smash Rookie
Pause the video immediately as Ike throws up the assist trophy....I am 100% positive that that is Knuckle Joe....his hair is very clear at first, and you can usually see his white headband to his left, even before he jumps. If you keep pausing the video as you watch it becomes more clear....sorry Bowser Jr. haters...:laugh:

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Ok, this is a discussion on Brawl Central Forums as well.
Here's my explanation.

If you look at Knuckle Joes profile on the DOJO, you'll notice none of his moves resemble that of jumping far distances.

Look at that.
Also look at this screenshot, posted by G&W on BCF.

Also, if you look closely in Ikes standing position at 0:52, you'll see spikes and a familiar pose as he jumps in the air.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Pause the video immediately as Ike throws up the assist trophy....I am 100% positive that that is Knuckle Joe....his hair is very clear at first, and you can usually see his white headband to his left, even before he jumps. If you keep pausing the video as you watch it becomes more clear....sorry Bowser Jr. haters...:laugh:
They aren't Bowser Jr. haters... they are delusional Geno fanboys.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
As much as I'd love him to be Bowser Jr., it seems like the people saying it's Knuckle Joe are right, it IS Knuckle.

But hopefully more videos will arise and Bowser Jr. will be an AT in one of them.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
it could be a koopaling.. =/

I can't imagine a koopaling being made into 3-D, but still.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
It DOES slightly resemble Bowser Jr, but once the assist trophy lands, you can see Knuckle Joe's fists.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Ok, this is a discussion on Brawl Central Forums as well.
Here's my explanation.

If you look at Knuckle Joes profile on the DOJO, you'll notice none of his moves resemble that of jumping far distances.

Look at that.
Also look at this screenshot, posted by G&W on BCF.

Also, if you look closely in Ikes standing position at 0:52, you'll see spikes and a familiar pose as he jumps in the air.
You're kidding, right?
in case you didn't know, the dojo almost never goes into detail about things.
The dojo never told us DK's FS could cover 90% of the stage. The Dojo never said waluigi can jump. The dojo never said that we could press A during pika's FS to let out a jolt of lightning. The Dojo never told us that we could aim samus's FS.

And I still can't see BJ in there. I only see knuckle joe.

GET OVER IT.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
If Sakurai was able to go through the rights to be able to put Geno in this game I seriously doubt he'd make him an AT.

gamer8

Smash Lord
You're kidding, right?
The dojo never told us DK's FS could cover 90% of the stage. The Dojo never said waluigi can jump. The dojo never said that we could press A during pika's FS to let out a jolt of lightning. The Dojo never told us that we could aim samus's FS.

GET OVER IT.
Don't flame you fanboy.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
To me it doesnt look like Bowser Jr. or Knuckle Joe. It might be something else completely.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
You're kidding, right?

GET OVER IT.
Ow, thanks.

Just in case I included a zoomed in screenshot as soon as the AT landed.
Decide for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it resembles a Bowser-like figure, and don't flame me saying I'm 'wrong' because it's only my opinion, not a fact.

:laugh:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ow, thanks.

Just in case I included a zoomed in screenshot as soon as the AT landed.
Decide for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it resembles a Bowser-like figure, and don't flame me saying I'm 'wrong' because it's only my opinion, not a fact.

:laugh:
What you think it resembles, and what it really could be are two different things.

Remember the supposed " CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED!" Vid?

I can make out a goblin face in what you think is Bowser JR...

OMG

Green Goblin Confirmed as AT!
Spiderman confirmed as PC!

Looks like Knuckle Joe as soon as it comes out of the container.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
It's Bowser Jr., you can tell by the sound.

TBH, it looked like Baby Drgon from Yugioh to me <_<!

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
What you think it resembles, and what it really could be are two different things.

Remember the supposed " CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED!" Vid?

I can make out a goblin face in what you think is Bowser JR...

OMG

Green Goblin Confirmed as AT!
Spiderman confirmed as PC!

Looks like Knuckle Joe as soon as it comes out of the container.

Can any of you PROVE this is Knuckle Joe, I'm not trying to prove it's Bowser Jr, I just think it sort of looked like him.

You notice that Knuckle Joe is Yoshi's size?
That thing as smaller then both of them.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys? Wasn't Demille/Demiru confirmed as an AT? He has a similar color scheme to Knuckle Joe and I think he uses things like spiked yoyos to attack in his game. Just saying, that would account for the difference in the two pictures.

Top Bottom