• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser JR. Deconfirmed?

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
It's Knuckle Joe. It's very hard to see, but it is him. I can tell by the way in one split second I could see blue on him.

Hm... actually, it's not, but it doesn't look like Jr. at all. He doens't even have his bandanna!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman

Can any of you PROVE this is Knuckle Joe, I'm not trying to prove it's Bowser Jr, I just think it sort of looked like him.

You notice that Knuckle Joe is Yoshi's size?
That thing as smaller then both of them.

by Tirkaro

As big as Kirby

Btw that thing has the same falling animation like Knuckle Joe in Kirby Super Star.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
it definitely had blue feet and white fists...

no bowser jr fans are not in denial... bowser jr haters are...

Rominati

Smash Cadet
Man you guys go from enemies in the clouds to this?

Come on if that was really bowser jr. dont you think IKKI would of mentioned/reported it when she uploaded the links? In a matter of fact if that AT was anything besides Knuckle Joe dont you think it would of offically been confirmed by the parties playing the match. You kids make mountains out of mole hills.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Here's an idea:

How about we ask the owner of the video? I'm sure she was there when it was filmed. I'll ask her.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
im pretty much sure its b jr... hear at the sceam sound thing... sounds like him... looks like him,.. its pretty much him

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
nope...looks like a spiny.

on its own.

Bowser Jr. is WAY bigger than that.

if you stop it right before it falls you can see too little eye tentacles.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i see a beady eye, red hair, a green body, yellow legs, and a bandanna with teeth on it. that is bowser jr, and even i thought he could have been a great character.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
im pretty much sure its b jr... hear at the sceam sound thing... sounds like him... looks like him,.. its pretty much him

Are you talking about the screams in the background?
Or the sound of the AT breaking...

cause I don't hear a bowser jr scream anywhere...

NinjaT2D

Smash Cadet
that was kucklejoe! pwew i thought jr was a goner, i checked it and that guy has boxing gloves and yellow hair

Crab-Meat

Smash Rookie
For those who say Knuckle Joe can't jump...

And yeah, that's clearly Knuckle Joe in that video, as much as I want to think that's Bowser Jr.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Are you talking about the screams in the background?
Or the sound of the AT breaking...

cause I don't hear a bowser jr scream anywhere...
Indeed. If Bowser JR were to be in Brawl I'd expect him to make his trademark Bart Simpson cakle from Galaxy, not that pathetic little scream heard in the vd.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Wouldn't Bowser Jr have his paintbrush?

Couldn't that be one of Bowser's other 7 kids? Seeing as though he retreated into his shell and bounced through the air like they do.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I'll be the 548759634th Person to Confirm that that is Indeed....Knuckle Joe! :)

Calling idiot someone with an Ashley sig. Isn't that... Ironic?
I'm sorry your bad grammar makes your message hard to read... I'm sure you mean:

"Calling someone an idiot when you have an Ashley sig? Isn't that, ironic?" or something along those lines.

Being a fan of ashley doesn't make you an idiot but rejecting proof that's right in front of your eyes does make you one.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'm sorry your bad grammar makes your message hard to read... I'm sure you mean:

"Calling someone an idiot when you have an Ashley sig? Isn't that, ironic?" or something along those lines.
He did catch you off guard there though Shuma. :laugh:

But anyway,

I just can't see Knuckle Joe, but I'm glad that's it's not Bowser Jr anyway. :)

I blame the fact that it's 25 past 5 in the morning.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
i'm surprised no one has posted this:

You can clearly see Knuckle Joe's long blue feet.

... idiots...
That's a tad rude compared to the fact that everyone's been saying it's knuckle joe except for a few people...

Try to be nice, not everyone is an idiot.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I love how people from a few amount of people is falling for this Bowser Jr. is an AT, but it didn't need it's own thread. Well I'm glad that most people can see that's not Bowser Jr. :laugh:

S2

Smash Lord
I don't think its really worth getting so hotheaded on both sides.

Its obvious that it is blurry and people can't tell. So its probably knuckle joe,, can you really blame people for thinking its Bowser Jr?

It did look kinda like him.

Top Bottom