• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Originally posted by ultimaiq2
Kirby will eat anything in his path. (wounder what Turpentine-Kirby would look like?)
My guess is that he'd look pretty **** high.

On topic, my knight owns yours....

Post 1796! In this year, coups and conspiracies continued to follow the unfortunate Directory government of France. In the States, Washington refused to pursue a third term as President, and John Adams, the ONLY Federalist president in US History, took office and constantly argued with his Vice President Thomas Jefferson. In Britain, the Industrial Revolution continued to heat up, and the Dutch developed the largest navy on the planet at the time, and dominated the sea trade.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
I'm sorry, but an infuriated Parisian mob with guns trumps one chick with a handgun.

Originally posted by INFESTD
NO MORE DBZ OR ATOMIC BOMBS.
Borax, who died and made you mod? Oh, that's right...nobody. Leave the rule-adjusting to MK and myself. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Post 1797. In 1797, the Directory continued to rule, the British were revolutionizing industry, the Russians and Austrians continued to war with France, and Italy and Germany were still not unified. Jay's Treaty with the British maintained American neutrality with Briatain for the time, promising that America would aid paying Britain's war costs once they removed every British garrison in the US. The US inevitably backed out of this deal following the exodus of the British from the US. The French foreign minister of the time, Talleyrand, sent a notice to President Adams requesting tribute money that would go to help pay for the mounting war costs against Prussia and Austria. Adams staunchly refused, beginning the XYZ Affair. Meanwhile, Holland and Switzerland are officially declared 'sattelite republics' of France, following their respective invastions by the French, and Napoleon is named General of the Italian Division, but signs a treaty calling off that front with the Austrians. He then moves to attack the neutral Turks in Egypt.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
But can anything be a match for....LEMMIWINKS?!?!?!?!

who possibly carried the bubonic plague therefore pwning all the rotting people.

Dale

Smash Ace
Link is no match for any 8 year-old with a lightsaber.

Go Go Gadget Lightsaber! ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom