• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord

I really shouldn't have to explain this, but when fire and lightning mix, the gases each make combine and explode, leaving no trace of the flashlight.

Dale

Smash Ace
Ok, Golem, being a rock/ground-type is super effective against both Charizard (fire)and Pikachu (electric). Your pokémon are defeated super quick.

Dale

Smash Ace
Gezz, this thing is getting way out of hand, lol.
Well, the obvious answer to fire is.

Gasoline, just pour it on to douse the fire right out of AHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!
And Creature, no more pokémon please, that's a bit cheap because the list of what pokémon can defeat what pokémon goes on forever. I'd appreciate it ^^,

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

I bet Jill can take out a zombie or two. (Resident Evil, for those of you who don't recognize her.)

EDIT: First one was a red X :(... Here's anime style Jill.

Dale

Smash Ace
Trash Compactors don't care what you put in them. Guns, cars, people...Everything gets pwned in there.

Dale

Smash Ace
I know that every movie ever could defeat Gigli, but I picked what came to mind first.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
This... "thing" kills anything that Disney can throw at it...

*Note: Don't stare at it too long or it'll eat you.

Edit: Blast... I can't seem to get the stupid pic through. It shows up on preview, but turns into the tripod thing in the actual post... anybody know a way around it? Oh, don't delay the game on my account. Just continue with something that can beat Pyro's if you have it. If you really want to see what I'm trying to put through, just try to quote this post and extract the URL through it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I bet the Hulk could take down the giant under water wiener statue. (I never thought I would combine those four words into one phrase. Now I've literally seen everythi-*suicide*)

EDIT: v Sorry... Wow.. I even remembered that post when I looked at it. Meh, I did a Google search on Hulk and I guess he did the same. I'm very unlucky.

Dale

Smash Ace
Good Lord choknater. How daft are you? Ultimaiq posted this exact picture on page 4...this is only page 5. Also I'm looking for a picture of a condom to beat Pyro's post but I can't find a good one so I'm just going to post a picture of cheese and see where it goes from there.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Aha! The mouse to end all mice chows down on the cheese from heck!

Beat that laddie!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
BANG! SMASH! CRUNCH! There goes the neighbourhoo... er.. the mouse trap anyway.

Ha!

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman

Drop this rock on your welder's head and watch HIM try to survive under the massive weight.

EDIT: link problem and Sig.

EDIT2: Pic won't work. Found another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom