• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
If Bandana Dee makes it in I'll be beyond ecstatic and make something to celebrate.
If he doesn't, I'm going to (personally see to it that I reconstruct the entire Mongol empire and invade Japan, and then storm Nintendo H.Q. after lighting the rest of the world on fire :evil:. How else could I tell Sakurai how I feel?) construct a ton of propaganda for next game in a far more aggressive manner that will block other characters this time, since I think that would work as much as I dislike having to do that.

Seriously though, I'd be pretty upset if we don't get Bandana Dee or any Kirby rep, the Kirby fanbase deserves something at this point in my point of view, and to see it be neglected any further would honestly make me a bit mad.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Ok, let's not depress ourselves with thought of Bandana Dee not getting in. Let's just keep on hoping and speculating

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
BDEE RIDS.jpg

Ridley: "...*yawn*...Little guy, what are you doing here? Do you even know what time is it?"

Bdee: "..."

Ridley: "It's past midnight. Oh well, I'm up already, so, is there something you need from me?"

Bdee: *Nods and does some waddle dee noises(?)*

Ridley: "The ballot...? *sigh* Listen, little guy, I can't help you with that, and it's not because I don't want to, but mostly because I "deestroyed" my computer for a 30th time."

Bdee: *looks sad*

Ridley: "Don't give me that look, ok? I'm just going to tell you something: Your life DOESN'T depend on what happens in that thing, so, don't allow it to make your world fall apart. But, it is up you if you want to take my word or not."

Bdee: *nods happily.*

Ridley: "Alright, now if you excuse me, gotta go back to sleep."

=u= Random idea.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 74171

Ridley: "...*yawn*...Little guy, what are you doing here? Do you even know what time is it?"

Ridley: "It's past midnight. Oh well, I'm up already, so, is there something you need from me?"

Bdee: *Nods and does some waddle dee noises*

Ridley: "The ballot...? *sigh* Listen, little guy, I can't help you with that, and it's not because I don't want to, but mostly because I "deestroyed" my computer for a 30th time."

Ridley: "Don't give me that look, ok? I'm just going to tell you something: Your life DOESN'T depend on what happens in that thing, so, don't allow it to make your world fall apart. But, it is up you if you want to take my word or not."

=u= Random idea.
=u= Aww... That made my day. So cute! Nice job!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
View attachment 74171

Bdee: *Nods and does some waddle dee noises*

=u= Random idea.
Wow! So cute! I have to be honest with you, @AndreaAC, you're probably the first person I've ever seen to put Ridley in such a nice light, I never though I'd see it for myself. BTW, I take it that Ridley's little speech to B.D. was also directed at us, hmmm?:smirk:

EDIT: AndreaAC AndreaAC , what exactly is "Waddle Dee noises"?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wow! So cute! I have to be honest with you, @AndreaAC, you're probably the first person I've ever seen to put Ridley in such a nice light, I never though I'd see it for myself. BTW, I take it that Rifdley's little speech to B.D. was also directed at us, hmmm?:smirk:
:D THANK YOU! ;3 and well, I have made Ridley be that way for a while now, because, I know most people would say that he's an egocentric killing machine, but, I found that so common that I decided to take a totally different approach for him. >u> I dunno...

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
:D THANK YOU! ;3 and well, I have made Ridley be that way for a while now, because, I know most people would say that he's a egocentric killing machine, but, I found that so common that I decided to take a totally different approach to him. >u> I dunno...
It's stuff like that I really like people doing to character's to make the unique to yourself. Something like I do with Ly and Rayman at times, even thought I take elements from R2/R3, I do other things to make it a bit different, but cool.

Really cool concept, Andrea.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
:D THANK YOU! ;3 and well, I have made Ridley be that way for a while now, because, I know most people would say that he's an egocentric killing machine, but, I found that so common that I decided to take a totally different approach for him. >u> I dunno...
Well, I commend you for doing so! Also, Bandana Dee's adorable!:love:

View attachment 74171

=u= Random idea.
Where did Ridley get those clothes that size?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I don't have Wii U nor a 3DS soooooo
do you have project m?
The NX is most likely to come out next year Summer 2016 or Christmas 2016 so ill get that console
Just confused. How do you have a Wii U and 3DS main if you don't have either game>

I no have Project M, not like it has online anymore anyway.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
View attachment 74171

=u= Random idea.
I like the idea that Bandanna Dee needs to fly just to talk to Ridley.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Just confused. How do you have a Wii U and 3DS main if you don't have either game>

I no have Project M, not like it has online anymore anyway.
I Honestly dont why I did that
Project m has online but you have to delete all of your brawl data though

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
*Sighs*... Once again, it seems my notification system decided to be a butt, and unwatched some of the threads I was in... seriously this is getting annoying XD

Anyways.. getting really excited. The ballot end is closing in fast. I can hardly wait for the results

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
*Sighs*... Once again, it seems my notification system decided to be a butt, and unwatched some of the threads I was in... seriously this is getting annoying XD

Anyways.. getting really excited. The ballot end is closing in fast. I can hardly wait for the results
11 days until the next update, 14 days until the ballot ends.

Hype levels are going too high.

Furret24

Smash Master
Does anyone remember whan I showed that image of Jigglypuff sleeping, followed up by MarioMeteor bringing up how Jigglypuff's sleeping cap in Smash is actually Kirby's?

I found the image I meant to show that day.

What do you mean you don't remember that?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Great to have you back!
Have you seen my prediction list yet? :pimp:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Well, if they reveal the results. We might not know the character(s?) Nintendo picked from the ballot results until they are actually announced.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Spoiler of Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the game is out in Japan. After I want Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3x more than Mario Maker, Yeah I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and is my most wanted Game of the year.
GIANT SPOLER OF MYSTERY DUNGEON BELOW:
EXPLORER BE AWARE but is you don't care well... Click it.

The https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8PRQgRsK8 THIS MUSIC IS EPIC BUT LOOK THE NAME.

IS SHADOW MATTER IN A POKEMON GAME. well technically it can be something else after all.
This the second time that could be that the Final Boss is NOT a Pokemon, You heard me, is NOT A POKEMON VS. POKEMON is a POKEMON VS. SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS NOT A POKEMON. Love the series and the OST is soo beautiful, I cry in these games.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Spoiler of Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the game is out in Japan. After I want Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3x more than Mario Maker, Yeah I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and is my most wanted Game of the year.

The https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8PRQgRsK8 THIS MUSIC IS EPIC BUT LOOK THE NAME.

IS SHADOW MATTER IN A POKEMON GAME. well technically it can be something else after all.
This the second time that could be that the Final Boss is NOT a Pokemon, You heard me, is NOT A POKEMON VS. POKEMON is a POKEMON VS. SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS NOT A POKEMON. Love the series and the OST is soo beautiful, I cry in these games.
Nice song. I can hear a bit of Primal Dialga's theme on it.

Furret24

Smash Master

Your post seems to have a bad case of CAPSLOCKITIS, a virus that causes inflammation in the text of the post. Symptoms include inexplicable capital characters and in serious cases bad grammar.

I do love PMD though.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Masked Dedede's mask is based on Dark Mind's mask? Wow, I didn't know that.

I guess we got an official answer to what is Dedede's role in the series: a rival, instead of hero, villain or anti-hero.
They've been saying that for a while. One can still be a rival and a hero, though. ;)

It's one of the things I find interesting about Dedede, really - he and Kirby are still friends, but he keeps up with the efforts to one-up him, nonetheless. :laugh:

I'm little deesappointed... I would've preferred a Pokemon as Final Boss rather than some random thing, like that Bittercold in GTI.
EDIT: Though the theme is epic.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys, might be best to spoiler-tag stuff about the ending of a game that's not going to be out globally until next year... ;)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Does anyone remember whan I showed that image of Jigglypuff sleeping, followed up by MarioMeteor bringing up how Jigglypuff's sleeping cap in Smash is actually Kirby's?

I found the image I meant to show that day.

What do you mean you don't remember that?
That's hilarious.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

If this is the same
Dark Matter
then I think this really shakes up who's next for Smash DLC, because you know, our first character that crosses between Kirby and Pokemon is pretty important, no? Do we know what it looks like yet, because the spoilers I heard made it sound like the same one
A black cloud that spreads across the planet and possesses people and is a eye shrouded in black
, and how likely is it that it's the same one?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
then I think this really shakes up who's next for Smash DLC
Never mind Smash DLC - this could have wider implications for the Kirby series. :grin: I sure hope so, anyway.

Also, am I the only one imagining this having the potential to encompass other Nintendo series, too? Hypothetically, I mean. I don't think it's necessarily likely. I wonder how the Mario, DK, or Zelda casts would deal with it?

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Last edited:
Top Bottom