• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Sorry to ruin dees pun session but I just wanted to share the Kirby vs Majin Buu Death Battle :)
It's so intense! gdfsgdkhfj

D

Deleted member

Sorry to ruin dees pun session but I just wanted to share the Kirby vs Majin Buu Death Battle :)
Well, at least it was better than that godawful Luigi vs. Tails battle.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
This is completely random but right now I feel like the skin between my hand and arm is tearing and the bone will break any second now.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
They forgot that Kirby has destroy many evil villians and save popstar countless of time.

EDIT:Kirby won because he was buffed to dragonball z level to make the battle more balance.

Just like Link vs. cloud did, they balanced Link power. That why both wins.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is completely random but right now I feel like the skin between my hand and arm is tearing and the bone will break any second now.
Umm... are you OK? Uhh... you might need to go to a hospital if it gets worse...

Hey now, just because a character is from a series that is objectively better than his opponent's series in every conceivable way doesn't necessarily mean they'd win a fight against said character.
It's less of the series thing and more of the whole battle being bad. The ending itself was complete garbage and rushed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Whenever I get a cut or something, I like to poke around and stick my finger in it. Then I can feel my flesh and smear blood on my body. It makes flopping around like a fish even better.

DEE FLEEPING FEESH

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Whenever I get a cut or something, I like to poke around and stick my finger in it. Then I can feel my flesh and smear blood on my body. It makes flopping around like a fish even better.

DEE FLEEPING FEESH
You scare me sometimes.

D

Deleted member

No dessert until you've finished your dinner!

View attachment 33514
Now I am hungry for these. I bet this food will be deelightful!

Also, Chandelure, it's "deenner." :p

DEE FLEEPING FEESH
Insert pic of Pit here saying: "What I mean to say is... I'm not scared. I am not scared at all."

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Outside of Smash Bros, Kirby wouldn't get a copy ability from Bandana Dee. He's sucked him up twice (KSSU, Dream Collection) and nothing happened.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Outside of Smash Bros, Kirby wouldn't get a copy ability from Bandana Dee. He's sucked him up twice (KSSU, Dream Collection) and nothing happened.
WELL you do get a power from a waddle dee that harness a skill such as a parasol dee. So I want to see he could get BDee's special attacks. Though in RtDL he does not and it's probably for design reason or because maybe Kirby doesn't do that to his pals!

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
Obviously, Kirby's Bandana Dee Hat will be the Bandana the Dee wears.

DEE FLEEPING FEESH

What I mean to say is... I'm not scared. I'm not scared at all!
*Proceeds to back away slowly and carefully*

Last edited:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Maybe, you are transforming into a Waddle Dee :0

No, but seriously, are you ok now?
What?! Reserved is evolving!

DEE FLEEPING FEESH
Wait! Nope I take it back! ( Though seriously that's pretty Deesgusting.)

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
So deesrespectful.
Your Deespicable! How DARE you Deerespect Dee Deerector of Deese thread!!

N2rIozu.gif

(yes, I know Deese is overkill)

Also, I'm able to choose a present that I'm going to get for Christmas. I have all main series except Kirby and The Amazing Mirror, my brother is getting a Kirby Amiibo for Christmas and sadly I'm not allowed to get a clone. I'm also not able to get Kirby and the rainbow curse. What should I get?! :eek: Deese is why I want 'Dee Dee to be out now. (I need the know in about an hour)

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I just Deescover a synonym of a Deesignation that sounds like it would have "Dee" in it and Deesplace it. I'm confin-Deent your puns are good, try some!
That Deesignation is Deelightful. Yay I'm making puns.
(No. I don't care if it was already used).

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
I'm back from dee dead.

School has been anything but deelightful.

Kirby Triple Deeluxe was really hype. I'm at 98% completion.

I'm happy to continue participating dee discussion over dee winter break.

Pray for the Dee for DeeLC my fellow dees.

is this how we do Dee puns?

Top Bottom