• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

ender_idk

Smash Journeyman
Your guys reaction if:
A Rainbow Curse Bandana Dee Amiibo is announced, plus there's a bundle pack that comes with both Rainbow Curse and the B-Dee Amiibo.
INSTABUYINSTABUYINSTABUYINSTABUYINSTABUY!!!!!!!

Oh, listen to this:

And watch this picture:

It's awesome for some reason...Ugh, I'm crazy, I want Bandana Dee! Or at least make Kirby a good character again, Sakurai!
XDD

I also found this King Dedede's Theme Remix.

And I know this gif is already in this page, but...

:awesome:

Ermahgerd. Dem remixes...........

:awesome:

Gonna be honest, I feel the Dee might not come as DLC for Smash 4. I feel his chances are greater for Smash 5, though.
Gonna be honest: I agree, BDee has basically become a pipe dream for me now, even though I don't like the feeling personally......... :c

I tried...
Is good!

Spoiler glitch >_>

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
ALL BOSS THEMES
I would be in the same boat. There already a theme for that but heh. I WANT MORE BOSS THEMES!!! MORE!!!
"Jump in the same boat because I want more".
All the Boss Themes and Factory Investigation.
The factory one need to be remix(In my opinion). I like that Factory onetoo. Is very nostalgic.
Mt. Dedede was good in the 3ds one. I would add Sectonia vs Hypernova (can't remember if thats the correct name) and CROWNED though.
Sectonia need a Full theme of all her battle themes, There really good.
Same goes to Magolor. I love both of them but C-R-O-W-N-E-D Is too EPIC!

Thanks for the music. I want to see this Jam is they add more music in this Smash bros. I gonna still beg for Bandana DeeLC!
And one more thing, We need content of Modern Kirby because I love the new Kirby games very much (Sometime even more than the originals!)

But to do it, we need to deal with Sakurai Bias... Old school Bias.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would be in the same boat. There already a theme for that but heh. I WANT MORE BOSS THEMES!!! MORE!!!
"Jump in the same boat because I want more".

The factory one need to be remix(In my opinion). I like that Factory onetoo. Is very nostalgic.

Sectonia need a Full theme of all her battle themes, There really good.
Same goes to Magolor. I love both of them but C-R-O-W-N-E-D Is too EPIC!

Thanks for the music. I want to see this Jam is they add more music in this Smash bros. I gonna still beg for Bandana DeeLC!
And one more thing, We need content of Modern Kirby because I love the new Kirby games very much (Sometime even more than the originals!)

But to do it, we need to deal with Sakurai Bias... Old school Bias.
This is why HAL making the next installment would be good, but Retro may be sweet

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
What would be a good wait animation for Bandana dee? I think he could wave towards the screen like in the Kirby 20th anniversary intro

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
What would be a good wait animation for Bandana dee? I think he could wave towards the screen like in the Kirby 20th anniversary intro
I imagine him fixing his bandanna and get sleepy like Kirby.

Last edited:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone like to help on this Dee PSA? I'm still a bit of a newcomer to the modding scene.
BrawlboxAnimation3.gif

Glitched preview, idk why it flashes in the gif, apparently BrawlBox's Gif exporter is buggy.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Would anyone like to help on this Dee PSA? I'm still a bit of a newcomer to the modding scene.
View attachment 32633
Glitched preview, idk why it flashes in the gif, apparently BrawlBox's Gif exporter is buggy.
I know some kid who may want to help, @BaganSmashBros is working on a Ridley mod and maybe he'll help after it's done

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I don't know tbh. I use Windows 7 and 8. I can look in to it if you want.
I have a Mac OS X 10.5 (leopard) and most type of newer software don't work on it, but I would really appreciate if you could look into it for me. :)

View attachment 32633
Wow that's amazing either way! Chandelure, add this to the OP stat!

Also, like TehEpicRuga said, go to this guy if you need help. http://smashboards.com/members/242309/ :)

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I know some kid who may want to help, @BaganSmashBros is working on a Ridley mod and maybe he'll help after it's done
Also, like TehEpicRuga said, go to this guy if you need help. http://smashboards.com/members/242309/ :)
I dunno, he seems pretty busy so it might annoy him if I ask.

That'd be cool, maybe if I get some more progress. Here's the download, I made some changes, if anyone wants to test it.
Obviously not complete;
EDIT: Goes over Meta Knight

Attachments

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Question, which Dark meta knight theme do you prefer, the original or KTD?
I think I like the newer version better, I feel like the added detail just gets you more pumped for battle, really. Usually it seems that developers put in faster, especially but not always electronic music to bring out a sense of urgency to a battle but that's just me.

I dunno, he seems pretty busy so it might annoy him if I ask.

That'd be cool, maybe if I get some more progress. Here's the download, I made some changes, if anyone wants to test it.
Obviously not complete;
EDIT: Goes over Meta Knight
Does this work only on Brawl or Project M?

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I have a Mac OS X 10.5 (leopard) and most type of newer software don't work on it, but I would really appreciate if you could look into it for me. :)

I will look for you then, and yes, that artwork of Deesus deserves to be Oped.

D

Deleted member

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I think that Dee might still be an option depending on how first player chooses to move Kirby? Cause according to that video awhile ago... when Bandana Dee first popped up, the 1p symbol was over HIS head, meaning that Player 1 IS Bandana Dee. I think if Player 1 choose to control the main BDee to move Kirby along instead of relying on the rainbow line if at all, than the other 3 players would be the other 3 Waddle Dee.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KivwmAoIq3

"It must be an intruder from Another Dimension!"

I cri
Intruder from ANOTHER DIMENSION? Magolor? *o*

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Magolor confirmed :awesome:

That would be awesome...but I would feel really sad at the same time thanks to the possible deeconfirmation.
My head would explode.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Look at the video again guys right at the moment he talks about multiplayer in Rainbow Curse. Bandana Dee shows up with 1p symbol, than the second Waddle Dee shows up as 2p, and third as 3p. Kirby never has a player symbol because Kirby isn't actually playable in this title (just like in Canvas Curse). However 1p can still choose to control a character like BDee and use him to move Kirby (along with the rainbow lines and tapping). The multiplayer we've seen so far in rainbow Curse has just been with 3 players only.

This might be done on purpose as a marketing thing. It'd be odd for Nintendo to sell their KIRBY game with the fact you don't actually ever control Kirby.

The 4th Waddle Dee color hasn't been shown yet because 4 players hasn't been shown off yet. Otherwise it'd be a big give away too early on that this game is actually less about Kirby and more about players using Waddle Dee spear users to move a ball Kirby.

Last edited:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman

Look at the video again guys right at the moment he talks about multiplayer in Rainbow Curse. Bandana Dee shows up with 1p symbol, than the second Waddle Dee shows up as 2p, and third as 3p. Kirby never has a player symbol because Kirby isn't actually playable in this title (just like in Canvas Curse). However 1p can still choose to control a character like BDee and use him to move Kirby (along with the rainbow lines and tapping). The multiplayer we've seen so far in rainbow Curse has just been with 3 players only.

This might be done on purpose as a marketing thing. It'd be odd for Nintendo to sell their KIRBY game with the fact you don't actually ever control Kirby.

The 4th Waddle Dee color hasn't been shown yet because 4 players hasn't been shown off yet. Otherwise it'd be a big give away too early on that this game is actually less about Kirby and more about players using Waddle Dee spear users to move a ball Kirby.
I hadn't heard of this game... this might be Dee's biggest chance. I find it pretty cool how both Toad AND Bandana Dee are getting/have gotten some pretty big roles now.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

It says it is compatible with Mac OS X. It also says its two dollars a month though.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I tried updating the textures of the hack;
preview.png

now it uses the Brawl Dee model texture, with some edits

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I think that Palutena thing confirms multiple DLC characters because doing that just for Mewtwo would be weird.
Oh she gonna be the worst trainer eve!

When I think of Another Dimension, I think of Magolor but Mr. game and watch is from a 2D Dimensional world, Who could that be?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

man, no Murican art
It's cool how Bandana Dee appears in it.
I'm also happy that the other Bandana Dees don't appear, that confirms (at least for me) that they are no real characters, just different versions of a real character for multiplayer.
So...Bandana Dee is not "generic".

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Oh she gonna be the worst trainer eve!

When I think of Another Dimension, I think of Magolor but Mr. game and watch is from a 2D Dimensional world, Who could that be?
I kinda think the guidance might be for Magolor, especially with a subtle hinting in the 50 Fact Extravaganza
Untitled 3.png

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Woah wait, different dimension? That could mean so many things. it probably is either a mewtwo guidance or its a place holder, but I heard an interesting theory that states the clip is for the hacker because they are INTRUDING after all. I dunno but im not convinced at all that its magolor.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Woah wait, different dimension? That could mean so many things. it probably is either a mewtwo guidance or its a place holder, but I heard an interesting theory that states the clip is for the hacker because they are INTRUDING after all. I dunno but im not convinced at all that its magolor.
PTuna said Another and the Miiverse stage pic is there, it also means we'll get CROWNED

Top Bottom