• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Is there still no Bandana Dee trophy? Has anyone even found a Waddle Dee trophy for that matter?

Because if there isn't even a Waddle Dee trophy, something is up.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
POTD ARE OVER!!

What I gonna do in my life.
I think Sakurai need a rest. Seriusly he is like 50 years old and look like he 20,(Is a Vampire!?)

When Sakurai go to sleep. and wake Up with full energy, I want him to SHOW SOME EXPLOSION OF ANNOUNCEMENT! MORE DLC CHARACTER.

I want Wolf Back! I really starting to miss that guy.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Your guys reaction if:
A Rainbow Curse Bandana Dee Amiibo is announced, plus there's a bundle pack that comes with both Rainbow Curse and the B-Dee Amiibo.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
*Me in Smashboards*
Then...29 Alerts!
Me: OMG! What happened?! Bandana Dee confirmed?!

Captura de pantalla (79).png

Oh...

YAY! Likes!
Thanks Banana Waffle Deed!

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm alive, and just in time for Christmas!

Um...NON PLAYABLE METROID CHARACTERS! See! I'm not making up excuses because I didn't see her! Shaddup.

I think that Bandana Dee should have a picture shown with a banana because lol random
:glare:
I
V
waffle.png

It's clearly fake. Kirby would never leave a friend behind!
Exactly he knows 'Dee importance of him, as every good fellow of the Bandana Brigade does! I'm sure Kirby and Co. would have a celebration him if he got in? I mean I can just see it now... It would be set up in King Dedede's castle and it would be filled with deecorations everywhere with the 'Dee's face on each and every one. Bandana Dee would be crying a flood filled with all the hatred that he was given, which washes away to Orange Ocean. It would the best day of his life, King Dedede couldn't have more happy for the 'Dee. Later at the Super Smash tournament, Bandana Dee has kicked every character butt, hard. He has been crowned the champion and since that very day, there was total peace in the universe.

And to finish my presentation, in conclusion... WE WANT THE DEE!

*Me in Smashboards*
Then...29 Alerts!
Me: OMG! What happened?! Bandana Dee confirmed?!

View attachment 32105

Oh...

YAY! Likes!
Thanks Banana Waffle Deed!

You're very welcome kind, noble leader! :) *raises spear*

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Welp not much to speculate about. All trophies are out, no waddle dee or bandana waddle dee in the Kirby batch. Interesting inclusion of characters like Magolor, Galacta Knight, and the Lor Starcutter. Bandana Dee revealed to be a bigger part of Rainbow Curse. They were revealed to be playable when Dedede and MK haven't yet or possibly at all. Sakurai stating he's not really planning on more DLC as far as we know from a recent interview. The fact that Mew-two won't be out till spring. Which is past the release date of Rainbow Curse honestly. Rainbow Curse I believe has a release date in February. So it wouldn't make much sense to expect Bandana Dee DLC happening soon or at all since Mew-two will be coming out later.

So I am feel the chances are this point are close to zilch when taking these things into consideration. Probably the only reason mew-two is being released is because he's some last ditch effort to get people to buy both versions of smash since a CD wouldn't be enough.

BUT who knows. Nintendo is doing DLC for Mario Kart when they originally hadn't planned it. Smash will be a game they'll want people playing for a good while and people wanting their systems for... so... they may consider stuff down the line.

Right now, I'm not too optimistic.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Yeah, I'm actually not that optimistic, but I have a little hope.
The only reason I'm not incredibly mad is because Bandana Dee is not the only character with a big fanbase and without the playable character status.
Bandana Dee doesn't even have a trophy, but at least he is not Ridley, disconfirmed forever and with a terrible role in the game.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Welp not much to speculate about. All trophies are out, no waddle dee or bandana waddle dee in the Kirby batch. Interesting inclusion of characters like Magolor, Galacta Knight, and the Lor Starcutter. Bandana Dee revealed to be a bigger part of Rainbow Curse. They were revealed to be playable when Dedede and MK haven't yet or possibly at all. Sakurai stating he's not really planning on more DLC as far as we know from a recent interview. The fact that Mew-two won't be out till spring. Which is past the release date of Rainbow Curse honestly. Rainbow Curse I believe has a release date in February. So it wouldn't make much sense to expect Bandana Dee DLC happening soon or at all since Mew-two will be coming out later.

So I am feel the chances are this point are close to zilch when taking these things into consideration. Probably the only reason mew-two is being released is because he's some last ditch effort to get people to buy both versions of smash since a CD wouldn't be enough.

BUT who knows. Nintendo is doing DLC for Mario Kart when they originally hadn't planned it. Smash will be a game they'll want people playing for a good while and people wanting their systems for... so... they may consider stuff down the line.

Right now, I'm not too optimistic.
Yeah, I'm actually not that optimistic, but I have a little hope.
The only reason I'm not incredibly mad is because Bandana Dee is not the only character with a big fanbase and without the playable character status.
Bandana Dee doesn't even have a trophy, but at least he is not Ridley, disconfirmed forever and with a terrible role in the game.

Right now I'm not 100% sure what our chances are, they're a lot things going against us, but I help but look the positive side. I really want all of our hard to pay off but Sakurai is unpredictable and everything else, for Chandelure it's been years for him trying to build up this movement. I really don't how it seems that Sakurai hasn't consider Bandana Dee once, pretty much everything is pointing at him to be in the game. I know it's hard to work on a huge game with a bad injury and all but it just baffles me.
We seriously have to do something big if Bandana Dee's chances fall officially to a zero.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The only thing I know is that if Bandana Dee is in Smash as a playable character...I will cry with joy.
And if he isn't in the game at all...I don't know, something terrible will happen.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
The only thing I know is that if Bandana Dee is in Smash as a playable character...I will cry with joy.
And if he isn't in the game at all...I don't know, something terrible will happen.
If Bandana Dee isn't playable, you'll crack some of the earth with a Megaton Punch. :laugh:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh, listen to this:

And watch this picture:

It's awesome for some reason...Ugh, I'm crazy, I want Bandana Dee! Or at least make Kirby a good character again, Sakurai!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Is there a Bandana Dee Skype or something? If so, somebody has to add me to it! My Skype is BasedKirby.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
It's like Skype but it is targeted more so to a bigger group. Tbh I only know about it because my friend uses it.
That's interesting, does it work on older computers (2009ish) as well? I have a Skype account but my computer's too old to download it. This could be a perfect substitute if you guys could set up a group on there.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
@Bandana Waffle Deed
Your avatar, just YES!!! :laugh:
(Seriously though, awesome avatar)
Why thank you good sir! I saw your idea for a Christmas avatar a couple pages ago and I just had to steal it! :chuckle:

It took about three hours to make, but it all just payed off. :) Btw, you can't see it very well, but Sakurai is Santa.

So, what do you think about the fate of our bandana-cladded hero right now? I think he's either in a really bad predicament or (just because I have a feeling that's it's still possible, I'm kind of grasping straws) maybe Sakurai is being sneaky for a reason...?

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Why thank you good sir! I saw your idea for a Christmas avatar a couple pages ago and I just had to steal it! :chuckle:

It took about three hours to make, but it all just payed off. :) Btw, you can't see it very well, but Sakurai is Santa.

So, what do you think about the fate of our bandana-cladded hero right now? I think he's either in a really bad predicament or (just because I have a feeling that's it's still possible, I'm kind of grasping straws) maybe Sakurai is being sneaky for a reason...?
Gonna be honest, I feel the Dee might not come as DLC for Smash 4. I feel his chances are greater for Smash 5, though.

Top Bottom