• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Neither is the gunship in Metroid
Good point, however, B-Dee needs other characters to use it. The alts in Rainbow Curse wouldn't do it because they would likely be playable pallet swap. Landia would seem the best for me.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
eh, canon shmanon, Landia is a badass idea, but I want to rub that spear in people's faces. with the pointy end of course
He could throw a Triple Spear to lock to opponent in place and unleash a strong attack afterwards, like Black Hole/Mega Laser. I would like it if he rams them with a Waddle Dee train.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
This avatar with a Santa hat and something festive on the spear

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
No Bandana Dee trophy :( Yet Galacta Knight and Megaolor are trophies and that REALLY cool. They're actually two Kirby characters NOT created by Sakurai that got trophies. Don't think that's happened in the history of Kirby trophies.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Is the Lor Starcutter actually a living being? I've always thought it was just a mere spaceship that could fly and whatnot, but it's presented lots of human-esque characteristics such as being able to pilot itself when Magolor isn't doing that himself. Along with the ending scene of Return to Dreamland.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Is the Lor Starcutter actually a living being? I've always thought it was just a mere spaceship that could fly and whatnot, but it's presented lots of human-esque characteristics such as being able to pilot itself when Magolor isn't doing that himself. Along with the ending scene of Return to Dreamland.
"I excavated this ship from the volcano where Landia dwells and repaired it. And I couldn't help but make a few upgrades before taking it out for a spin. Legend also says that this ship has a mind of its own. I'm not so sure. But I'm hoping it will speak to me someday, if I take good care of it!"

It says legend has it, but considering it can also pilot itself.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I think the people who mostly denied BD at first were never up to date Kirby fans to begin with. I think those of us up on the games kept seeing how BD was playing a role as a member of the team in Return to Dreamland and than saw him return again as an ally in triple deluxe. Also when we saw the early e3 menu image of Rainbow Curse we saw BD as well. Some of us even speculating he would be straight up playable and being right. At this point, it'd be hard not to strongly consider BD as the best next Kirby rep. Especially if he's going to keep getting roles like he is getting. He's literally the only playable character that we know of in the upcoming game.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I'm a little worried, in today's pic of the day Sakurai said something like: the game is complete...except for Mewtwo...and...only that!
XD

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
So, I found out most Ridley supporters I know think BDee should be the next Kirby rep
HE'S GETTING POPULAR!
Can you feel it?:4shulk:

Even the people of Ridley can Agreed with Bandana Dee as playable.
Even in youtube I saw this comment saying.

"Bandana DeeLC" The hype is real!

We need Kirby Gang here.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
[quote="Aguki90, post: 18126111, member: 240201

Even the people of Ridley can Agreed with Bandana Dee as playable.[/quote]
Nice, they're always getting good character predictions! /sarcasm

ender_idk

Smash Journeyman

So I haven't been here in a while........................... Sorry for that. ANYWAYS:

I still have some of my old avatars, like the one for the Pokemon X/Y release:

View attachment 31200

Or Christmas XD

View attachment 31202

I will make another for this December XD
D'AW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WADDLE RED AVI IS SO ADORABLE! XD

I think it would be cool if his side special allowed him to turn into a clay ball and maybe draw a line to follow, kinda like Pac-Man's pac dot chain but he actually rolls on the line, opposed to simply following it's path

Also his forward throw could be the throw he uses to toss Kirby in Rainbow Curse
"Raises spear in honor"

Sorry to not have greeted earlier. Nonetheless, WELCOME :D

I made a gif for my signature, a weird gif XD

It's glorious! :crying:

Anyone think that Bandana Dee should have megaton punches as part of his moveset too or strictly as a big final smash move?
I could see it either as a down special. Or a final smash really :/ (More or less a final smash TBH)

There doesn't seem to be a Bandanna Dee trophy in the video below, which is really odd:
"Dies a bit inside, EVEN THOUGH I KNEW THIS ALREADY"

This could mean 3 things:

-DeeLC
-Absolutely nothing
-Sakurai Messed Up

But, then there is trophies like baby daisy and little birdie.
I'm personally feeling it means absolutely nothing TBH :c

I want helpers to come back ;×;

I miss Poppy Bros Jr., Parasol Waddle Dee, and Chilly.
Me too.................... ;-; "Hugs"

Deecember.
The pun had to be made. :laugh:

0/10 No effort into pun. :p

What might BD's final smash be?

I know a leak that was ultimately proven false suggested his FS might be Linada Landia (hilariously misspelled as Linda :awesome: )

But I wanna know what you guys think.
I've always thought that The megaton punch would be a very fitting FS considering Super star was his first game. But thinking about Landia being his FS (ALA Snake's FS) doesn't seem that bad actually.

EDIT: Also, anyone like my new AVI. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I found out most Ridley supporters I know think BDee should be the next Kirby rep
HE'S GETTING POPULAR!
Well, he should be the next Kirby rep since his popularity and prominence is increasing. The question is, does Sakurai agree with this?

I'm a little worried, in today's pic of the day Sakurai said something like: the game is complete...except for Mewtwo...and...only that!
XD
And that worried me. I love that Mewtwo is returning, but it's a shame if we only get him and not Bandana Dee and Wolf.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, he should be the next Kirby rep since his popularity and prominence is increasing. The question is, does Sakurai agree with this?

And that worried me. I love that Mewtwo is returning, but it's a shame if we only get him and not Bandana Dee and Wolf.
Sakurai is most likely not returning, so whoever makes the next game better be a Kutthroat, a Space Pirate and a Bandana Brigadier

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is most likely not returning, so whoever makes the next game better be a Kutthroat, a Space Pirate and a Bandana Brigadier
He better not be returning. I'm really not happy with a lot of his arbitrary choices this Smash. The man has his moments, but I'm convinced keeping him around will do more harm than good, both to him and to the franchise.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He better not be returning. I'm really not happy with a lot of his arbitrary choices this Smash. The man has his moments, but I'm convinced keeping him around will do more harm than good, both to him and to the franchise.
Same, I want Metroid to not have samey stages and a lackluster music choice along eith about 2-3 more characters.
I also think Sakurai deserves the best retirement as he created 2 of my favourite franchises

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

So I haven't been here in a while........................... Sorry for that. ANYWAYS:

D'AW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WADDLE RED AVI IS SO ADORABLE! XD

"Raises spear in honor"

Sorry to not have greeted earlier. Nonetheless, WELCOME :D

It's glorious! :crying:

I could see it either as a down special. Or a final smash really :/ (More or less a final smash TBH)

"Dies a bit inside, EVEN THOUGH I KNEW THIS ALREADY"

I'm personally feeling it means absolutely nothing TBH :c

Me too.................... ;-; "Hugs"

0/10 No effort into pun. :p

I've always thought that The megaton punch would be a very fitting FS considering Super star was his first game. But thinking about Landia being his FS (ALA Snake's FS) doesn't seem that bad actually.

EDIT: Also, anyone like my new AVI. ;)
Waddle dee train FS FTW!!!
Nice avi as well.

Top Bottom