• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
You scare me sometimes.
You scare me, too!

Also, just so you guys know, it was a feeling. There's no... physical damage or anything. However, I do like to poke around in my wounds. Circular cuts are more fun to poke around in.

also maybe I suck but why is Canvas Curse so hard

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You scare me, too!

Also, just so you guys know, it was a feeling. There's no... physical damage or anything. However, I do like to poke around in my wounds. Circular cuts are more fun to poke around in.

because no limbs

Also, **** THE KIRBY GCO EVENT! YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT! THE DEDEDES KEPT HUNTING ME DOWN TOO

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Using these pieces of info, Chandelure what's the most optimal spot to hang on when playing video games?

Is it the ? :troll:
Chandelure is in Smash Run, obviously. He throws his purple fire balls at me and then spins his flaming tornadoes of death when I'm not paying attention. You know, like normal people do?

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Chandelure is in Smash Run, obviously. He throws his purple fire balls at me and then spins his flaming tornadoes of death when I'm not paying attention. You know, like normal people do?
Yeah, I've also seen you it as well. Why can't you just team up with me instead of kicking my butt when I'm not looking?

I'm ... I'm a ... I'm a human u.u

Not a Chandelure or a Waddle Dee.

I'm a liar, sorry guys.
Well, you can still an embodiment of one I guess, but in till then... :nervous:

SHUN THE TRAITOR

SHUN SHUN SHUN! :hulk:

But wait a minute...

3959103.jpg

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
You scare me, too!

It's just a unconventional control for most people. I like to draw and so I found Canvas Curse not to be AS hard as most other people found it. It is a bit harder than your usual Kirby but mostly because it plays differently and does rely more on precision platforming.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
It's just a unconventional control for most people. I like to draw and so I found Canvas Curse not to be AS hard as most other people found it. It is a bit harder than your usual Kirby but mostly because it plays differently and does rely more on precision platforming.
HOW THE **** DID CHANDELURE LIKE YOUR POST A MINUTE AFTER IT WAS ACTUALLY POSTED?

CHANDELURE DO YOU STALK THIS THREAD ALL DAY OR SOMEHTHING?

I mainly have trouble with Canvas Curse, as you said, with the controls. I feel like it's a bit too much to keep track of - you have to look at the map to see where you're going, touch Kirby/enemies to kill them, watch where Kirby is going and look at enemies/obstacles, draw lines for Kirby to go on, and have to tap him to go faster 'n stuffs.

Anyways... I'm going to go through every Kirby platforming game and 100% it over the holidays. The only exception to this is Air Ride, as I love Air Ride WAAAY too much not to include it. In case somebody doesn't know, Mass Attack, Canvas Curse, Epic Yarn, etc. all go into the "platforming" genre - games like Tilt 'n Tumble don't.

I may record the play throughs for fun, although I don't think anybody really wants to watch me fail a hundred times over trying to kill everybody in Air Ride, lol.

ALSO WHEN I GO TO RETURN TO DREAM LAND I'M PLAYING IT A SECOND TIME WHERE I'LL RECORD A BANDANA DEE RUN AND RECORD THAT NO MATTER WHAT OKAY GUSYSSUYSSAD/SA.,,FKLHKEJAZ

In other news, I'm going to be continuing a couple things I used to do but have... randomly stopped doing. Anybody who was here during the later months of summer may remember my posts I made about modifications to Kirby games, specifically Kirby's Adventure and Return to Dream Land. I'll be resuming both of those fairly soon! While (most of) the Return to Dream Land mods will be un-playable unless you have both a Homebrew Wii and Dolphin Emulator, the Kirby's Adventure stuffs will be playable through emulators. If anybody would like to help test the Kirby's Adventure stuff, send me a PM and I'll think about it. That, or I'll just do public beta testing.

ALSO SGSUY IM GETTING MONSTER HUNTER 3 AND SSALPHA SAAPPHIRE SOSOOSONNNN GOMGG
OGMGOGMG

OGMSA
BJHASFFSJA

happy tears

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
HOW THE **** DID CHANDELURE LIKE YOUR POST A MINUTE AFTER IT WAS ACTUALLY POSTED?

I mainly have trouble with Canvas Curse, as you said, with the controls. I feel like it's a bit too much to keep track of - you have to look at the map to see where you're going, touch Kirby/enemies to kill them, watch where Kirby is going and look at enemies/obstacles, draw lines for Kirby to go on, and have to tap him to go faster 'n stuffs.

Anyways... I'm going to go through every Kirby platforming game and 100% it over the holidays. The only exception to this is Air Ride, as I love Air Ride WAAAY too much not to include it. In case somebody doesn't know, Mass Attack, Canvas Curse, Epic Yarn, etc. all go into the "platforming" genre - games like Tilt 'n Tumble don't.

I may record the play throughs for fun, although I don't think anybody really wants to watch me fail a hundred times over trying to kill everybody in Air Ride, lol.

ALSO WHEN I GO TO RETURN TO DREAM LAND I'M PLAYING IT A SECOND TIME WHERE I'LL RECORD A BANDANA DEE RUN AND RECORD THAT NO MATTER WHAT OKAY GUSYSSUYSSAD/SA.,,FKLHKEJAZ

In other news, I'm going to be continuing a couple things I used to do but have... randomly stopped doing. Anybody who was here during the later months of summer may remember my posts I made about modifications to Kirby games, specifically Kirby's Adventure and Return to Dream Land. I'll be resuming both of those fairly soon! While (most of) the Return to Dream Land mods will be un-playable unless you have both a Homebrew Wii and Dolphin Emulator, the Kirby's Adventure stuffs will be playable through emulators. If anybody would like to help test the Kirby's Adventure stuff, send me a PM and I'll think about it. That, or I'll just do public beta testing.

OGMGOGMG

OGMSA
BJHASFFSJA

happy tears
For christmas I want to see more of your rtdl hacks.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

OGMGOGMG

OGMSA
BJHASFFSJA

happy tears
Wait, WHY wouldn't Tilt n' Tumble NOT be considered a platformer? You literally move an avatar through a level and avoid pitfalls while reaching the end goal. Sure it's an overhead view and has motion controls but I'd still count it as a platformer. Kirby games that aren't platfomer are titles like Avalance, dream course, and air ride.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Wait, WHY wouldn't Tilt n' Tumble NOT be considered a platformer? You literally move an avatar through a level and avoid pitfalls while reaching the end goal. Sure it's an overhead view and has motion controls but I'd still count it as a platformer. Kirby games that aren't platfomer are titles like Avalance, dream course, and air ride.
I dunno. I personally consider it to be a puzzle game or something of that sort.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I dunno. I personally consider it to be a puzzle game or something of that sort.
Hm well it might have puzzle elements to it but so do the traditional stuff. I personally think it's platfomer/puzzler but yeah. It's a weird one to consider.

Also if people love Tilt n Tumble, I highly recommend a Wii game called Mercury Meltdown Revolution. It's a really kickass Tilt n Tumble type game. It was very good. A game not really known about much. Some real gems on the Wii that people missed.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
I'm ... I'm a ... I'm a human u.u

Not a Chandelure or a Waddle Dee.

I'm a liar, sorry guys.
Wait a second, if your human how can you look like B-dee whilst looking through the threads window? Other than the possibility it's just a reprensentation of you stalking the thread w/ a B-dee picture for example there could be only one explanation... illuminati.

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
That pic is adorable.
Wait a second, if your human how can you look like B-dee whilst looking through the threads window? Other than the possibility it's just a reprensentation of you stalking the thread w/ a B-dee picture for example there could be only one explanation... illuminati.
Grammar. Laern 2 Grammar plz.
Anyway....

There's one more explanation....Chandelure is.........a SHAPESHIFTER! It all makes sense! He can be Pokemon, Dee, AND Human at different times!

Or perhaps there is a grimdark, super traumatizing explanation for this that one of our less positive members want to throw that us.
(In case it's hard to tell, I'm taking a dig at the people who write overly bloody and death-ridden stories. It's literally everywhere and people always seem to go for the darkest possible answer to things. I really don't mean to offend anyone, but it's seriously ridiculous.)

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
It does indeed.

Nailed the Dee Pun.
There needs to be a good Dedede pun somewhere… that isn't Dededetour.

That pic is adorable.

Anyway....

There's one more explanation....Chandelure is.........a SHAPESHIFTER! It all makes sense! He can be Pokemon, Dee, AND Human at different times!

Or perhaps there is a grimdark, super traumatizing explanation for this that one of our less positive members want to throw that us.
(In case it's hard to tell, I'm taking a dig at the people who write overly bloody and death-ridden stories. It's literally everywhere and people always seem to go for the darkest possible answer to things. I really don't mean to offend anyone, but it's seriously ridiculous.)
Seems Legit

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Juance upon a tiem der was a banddana d.

Banddana d asked Mashpotato Samurai if he culd be an assizt trophie in smash

Samurai sed: No.

Banddana d ran awaay but he got hit by buus

Samurai ran to hiz boody

He was kill.

Samurai cried and he sed: wat I ment to say was: No, so you culd be a playabl chararacter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liek dis if u cri ever tiem.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
That pic is adorable.

Anyway....

One of our less positive members you say? :smirk:

Gonna be honest, I feel the Dee might not come as DLC for Smash 4. I feel his chances are greater for Smash 5, though.
Should we start a trial to test his possible guiltiness to the brigand? :smash:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Trial?

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME COPPERS!!! :laugh:
In all seriousness, I did say he had a better chance for Smash 5. ;)
I know, just needed a victim for my Deed though.:rolleyes:

Is anyone going to any special 'Dee related stuff during the break? I'm going to see if I have time sometime this week to make a Bandana Dee Sugar cookie and post it here if I can.

D

Deleted member

Happy holidays, Bandana Brigade!
Hopefully your wishes will come true! We will need to work hard for this one, though!

Maikou

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Juance upon a tiem der was a banddana d.
Banddana d asked Mashpotato Samurai if he culd be an assizt trophie in smash
Samurai sed: No.
Banddana d ran awaay but he got hit by buus
Samurai ran to hiz boody
He was kill.
Samurai cried and he sed: wat I ment to say was: No, so you culd be a playabl chararacter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
liek dis if u cri ever tiem.
Bruh, U Hite Meh rite Inn da fehls. Mad me said. Eye Cryeid 4 lyfe :(

On a totally unrelated note, Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/whatever you celebrate everyone!

Also, Maikou, how do I grammer?

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
GUESS WHO'S GOING TO DELIVER SOME RTDL MODS TODAY!

NOT ME BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND MY WII REMOTE!

(yay woo go reserved we luv u)

Top Bottom