• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
That looks pretty awesome, nice job Shadow Keebey.
My one gripe about the bandana is that I feel the tied area is much too large:

Other than that though, it was done pretty well. But it wasn't me who done it. It was actually my dad, so props to him. I already promised I'd show the results, so I managed to get him to make & tie the thing.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
My one gripe about the bandana is that I feel the tied area is much too large:
I put a temporary bandana on mine for a photograph at one point, and I've got to say, it's actually difficult to make the knot and loose ends too much smaller. Your dad did a good job here! :)

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I have just realised... in one way or another, I own the protagonist cast of Kirby Triple Deluxe (Kirby and BDee as plush, D3 as amiibo). That doesn't count the character that turned good from bad (no names, no spoilers).
That BDee plush has been 2+ weeks in the making.

Megablitzer425

Smash Rookie
NNID
Megablitzer
3DS FC
2337-6142-2176
Meta Knight never had the shuttle Loop glide before Brawl, and then he had it in Return to Dreamland.... And Return to Dreamland was 3 years later (but in development hell for much much longer). You never know. Besides, Kirby and smash are Sakurai's projects.
I know this is old but the Shuttle Loop glide was one of Wing Kirby's attack in SS

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
That doesn't count the character that turned good from bad (no names, no spoilers).
If you mean who I think you mean, then I'd be surprised if they weren't in a second wave of San-Ei's Kirby All Star Collection plushes, alongside the likes of Bandana Waddle Dee, Daroach, Adeleine, and Magolor, to be honest (those are my guesses ;)).

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Guys, I have some bad news...

There are THIRTEEN characters that are above Bandana Dee. We NEED to leave Smashboards, and promote him on Reddit and GameFAQs. Get out of your comfort zone. Reminder,the ballot ends in October. ( This list might be outdated, but still.)
Considering how Roy is still on there, I'm going to take a gambit and say this list is grossly outdated. Where is this even from? There's no official list as far as I'm aware of. Also, Dark Samus? Skull Kid? The ****?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That plushie is really well done. :b:

And so Isaac was Smashified. You guys know the next course of action. ;)

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Well, there are only two popular characters without Smashified renders, Bandana Dee and Krystal.

I hope Bandana Dee is next...
And Dixie Kong. And Captain Toad. And Paper Mario (I guess). And Impa. And Tetra. And Sceptile. And Wolf. And a Rhythm Heaven character. And... You get the point.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
And Dixie Kong. And Captain Toad. And Paper Mario (I guess). And Impa. And Tetra. And Sceptile. And Wolf. And a Rhythm Heaven character. And... You get the point.
I think he meant in comparison to Bandanna Dee. And who asked for Tetra to be Smashified?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
When will people learn that not every FREAKING SMASH BROS GAME DOESNT HAVE TO BE LIKE MELEE?! That's lingered in my head for a while, and I just wanted to get it out.

Randomness.

Anyway, I'm really starting to hate math. All this algebra. I might have to start looking at pictures of Bandana Dee fan art to ease some stress. Somehow, it works.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
That was placed to throw people of...The crew said it themselves...

Whatever to Isaac..Still mad BD hasn't got Smashified yet but the best guess is they are behind.
No it wasn't. You do realize they said SOME of the files in the video were placed to throw people off. The files in the video were Isaac (Smashified), Krystal, and Octoling. Do you really think Octoling is going to get Smashified?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't know who but this was posted on Isaac's Smashified page said from one poster in the Leaks thread.

Sailor Dee is best Dee~. :3

Top Bottom