• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I hope Bandana Dee has a costume, there are some really weird characters as costumes already in the game.

Like this, my favorite Nintendo character, obviously.

:awesome:

Laniv

Smash Champion
I hope Bandana Dee has a costume, there are some really weird characters as costumes already in the game.

Like this, my favorite Nintendo character, obviously.

:awesome:

Wait, is Digby a skin in this game?!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
[collapse=Great King]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Meta Knight]

[/collapse]
I'm gonna admit, I thought that the thing with the shell (Koopa?) was Dedede. I was like "What the... What happened?" It took me a while to notice the real Dedede. Also, anyone gonna wonder what the unshown amiibo are gonna look like? I really want to see 8 bit Greninja.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I'm gonna admit, I thought that the thing with the shell (Koopa?) was Dedede. I was like "What the... What happened?" It took me a while to notice the real Dedede. Also, anyone gonna wonder what the unshown amiibo are gonna look like? I really want to see 8 bit Greninja.

Here's a video showing it along with the other pokémon
All Confirmed Mario Maker Costumes :dr^_^:

Last edited:

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
Super Mario Maker is said to have about 99 amiibo/alts compatible so lets see how many amiibo we have (excludes duplicates)

52 Smash amiibo (excluding Miis, but including DLC fighters (maybe I should make it 53 for upcoming DLC chars))
Toad & Chibi-Robo = 54
Splatoon = 57
8 Animal Crossing amiibo = 65

So we have 65 confirmed amiibo. However, Super Mario Maker has some skins that do not come from amiibo (most likely). Some include the Goomba & ? Block.

And now to complain from a lack of a recent Nintendo Direct. (I can understand why they didn't do one now but its killing me)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It's a shame that Mystery Mushrooms are only available in retro style. I would've loved to see how Kirby and the others look in NEW style or World style.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Just to put this to bed, the date actually does have something to do with the release. The 30th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros. is on September 13th 2015. That falls on a Sunday this year, and retailers only put out new products - including the game marking the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. - on Fridays. That's why it is what it is.

So, it's something you read in the K. Rool thread recently, then? ;) Go on, spill the beans. It might very well be relevant to Bandana Waddle Dee discussion - certainly more so than Super Mario Maker's release date.

Though, speaking of Bandana Waddle Dee and Super Mario Maker, we now have confirmation that there are definitely non-Amiibo-related costumes in the game (as proven by the Pikmin having a separate one from Olimar himself). This could mean that there might already be a Bandana Waddle Dee one in the game, even without him having an Amiibo.

Is anyone planning on making any BWD promotional levels, whether this is so or not? :laugh:
It's related to K. Rool's kostume, and all costumes that are at least payed for, so I digress. I don't think an amiibo costume is available for Bandana Dee, sorry.

It's a shame that Mystery Mushrooms are only available in retro style. I would've loved to see how Kirby and the others look in NEW style or World style.
I don't like that Luigi is apparently only available by Mystery Mushroom, which requires a Luigi amiibo... I mean, he even has sprites for every style...

But this is getting off-topic.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Super Mario Maker is said to have about 99 amiibo/alts compatible so lets see how many amiibo we have (excludes duplicates)

52 Smash amiibo (excluding Miis, but including DLC fighters (maybe I should make it 53 for upcoming DLC chars))
Toad & Chibi-Robo = 54
Splatoon = 57
8 Animal Crossing amiibo = 65

So we have 65 confirmed amiibo. However, Super Mario Maker has some skins that do not come from amiibo (most likely). Some include the Goomba & ? Block.
To add a few more to your total, the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards of important NPCs are also compatible (some of which overlap with the Animal Crossing figures, but some of which don't), but the rest aren't.

I don't like that Luigi is apparently only available by Mystery Mushroom, which requires a Luigi amiibo... I mean, he even has sprites for every style...

But this is getting off-topic.
All of the costumes that are linked to an Amiibo (not all of them are) can be unlocked whether you have the relevant Amiibos or not - scanning one in simply speeds up the process. ;)

Hey guys, I found a comic:

Plus,I found this also by the same guy (JamesmanTheRegenold.deviantart):
Nice finds - I really like the art-style. :grin:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I don't know anyone who owns amiibos (or Super Smash Bros. for Wii U) in here where I live.
Really? It seems Smash 4 and Splatoon have made Nintendo pretty popular as of late. I found a lot of people at my school who play those games. And to think, they look like people who would play COD.

Really? It seems Smash 4 and Splatoon have made Nintendo pretty popular as of late. I found a lot of people at my school who play those games. And to think, they look like people who would play COD.
Not in my previous school (high school, but it's very different in my country compared to American high school). I'm starting in vocational school next month, but I doubt there are any Smash players there either...

Top Bottom