• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If Duck hunt can get in, so can Bandana Dee!! Bandanadites unite!
Hmm, I explained my thoughts on this already, but this isn't a fair comparison because

a) DH is a retro rep and isn't as relevant, and that's the point of a retro rep
b) DH is more historic, while BD isn't. BD's a rising star and has potential, but we always get a retro rep each game.
c) One character has nothing to do with another getting in, maybe unless they're from the same series.

Overall, though, even though BD would be a real good character to play because of his spear and whatnot, he wasn't as required as a retro rep imo. What I mean by that is Kirby isn't dying to get a new character. It deserves one, but retro is a criteria we get each iteration, y'know?

Just my 2 cents, but if BD gets in I wonder who'll get the boot from being my secondary or...

2nd secondary?.... thirdary?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I would just like to tell you that my friend voted for Bandana Dee on the ballot

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So about that picture of Sanic in Classic Mode. What do you guys think? Oh and the Dreamland stage returning?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Say what is everyone opinion on Sakurai?
He is by far one of the most trolly game designers ever, but I can't help but admire his creativity and ideas.

Honestly though, were there people who wanted chrom? I thought it was just people who jumped on the gematsu bandwagon
There were some people who genuinely wanted Chrom in Smash, but there were many people who supported him because they expected him. I know that some of his supporters flocked over and were enamored by Robin when he was confirmed.

Vote for Bandana Dee in this poll.

http://strawpoll.me/4033902
Done!

Top Bottom