• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Okay, listen up Brigade members! I have something to tell all of you! So for those of you who haven't heard, characters have been found of the game's disc, these characters are Roy and Ryu. Ryu also has a stage for him. But their's one more... In the game's files their's a directory for Kirby music for a Kirby stage, Dream Land 64. This seems to point that like Ryu, another character is coming with a stage... I think we know who it is. What do you guys think about this news?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Okay, listen up Brigade members! I have something to tell all of you! So for those of you who haven't heard, characters have been found of the game's disc, these characters are Roy and Ryu. Ryu also has a stage for him. But their's one more... In the game's files their's a directory for Kirby music for a Kirby stage, Dream Land 64. This seems to point that like Ryu, another character is coming with a stage... I think we know who it is. What do you guys think about this news?
We were on that subject just a page before. :p

:231:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Dreamland is awesome, but yeah, it's another stage from the old Kirby games, with old music.
I can't wait for more Green Greens.
I would've liked Fountain of Dreams, but I'm okay with Dreamland! (Did you know it's the original battlefield!)

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I guess it's a glitch, maybe one of the moderators can fix it?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It has been temporarily disabled to reduce server load. It should be back soon.

:231:

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
There is a decent chance it isn't an older Kirby stage if anything, though, simply because that track from Kirby's Air Ride hasn't been in a Smash Bros game before, if I'm not mistaken.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There is a decent chance it isn't an older Kirby stage if anything, though, simply because that track from Kirby's Air Ride hasn't been in a Smash Bros game before, if I'm not mistaken.
It's pretty much confirmed to be Dream Land.
I really hope Bandana Dee still has a chance to be playable...
Didn't you know, their's a Kirby stage coming to the 3DS version, so it's most likely that we're getting a Kirby character, that character being Bandana Dee!:chuckle:

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
If the leak turns out to be true, then I firrnly believe that Mario, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Mother, Kid Icarus, and all the other franchises with one rep are represented fairly. StarFox could use 1-2 more, onkey Kong for sure 2, Zelda 1 more, Metroid 1 more, and of course, Kirby could also use one more rep. Then, all that's needed is Isaac from Golden Sun, and bam, perfect Smsh Bros roster ever.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
It's pretty much confirmed to be Dream Land.

Didn't you know, their's a Kirby stage coming to the 3DS version, so it's most likely that we're getting a Kirby character, that character being Bandana Dee!:chuckle:
At this point, I would give anything to hear (or especially SEE) that Bandana Dee has some data left over on Smash 4's data files.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
God, I hope that R&R leak is fake.
Keep Ryu as far away from Smash Bros as possible. His games are like 80% PS, XBOX, AND PC.
And Roy. I mained him in Melee. I wanted him back. But when Lucina "replaced" him, I didn't want him anymore because, 5 FREAKING FIVE DOLLAR FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS IS WAY TOO MANY

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766
I don't know how I feel about ryu in smash i know that he is from a fighting game but that's the point he is already in one I don't want him in this one but If the dee is true I will be one happy mask salesman

Last edited:

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766
God, I hope that R&R leak is fake.
Keep Ryu as far away from Smash Bros as possible. His games are like 80% PS, XBOX, AND PC.
And Roy. I mained him in Melee. I wanted him back. But when Lucina "replaced" him, I didn't want him anymore because, 5 FREAKING FIVE DOLLAR FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS IS WAY TOO MANY
I would be fine if lucina left

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Heya guys! Got another free icon deelivery, and this one is for you!

A freshly made Bandana Dee icon for you all to enjoy! Spear not included. I am not responsible for any heart attacks that may occur from how adorable he is..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4mewtwo: is so fun to play with right now, I only wish he was heavier... and considering :4lucas:has better tether range and ledge trumping on top of Dthrow combo-ing, Nair connecting all of its hits, the DLC characters are shaping up to be fun (unless Roy comes back unchanged so we have 3 Marths). Makes me think of how fun Bandana Dee would be. But I seriously believe that Bandana Dee will be a newcomer in the next Smash, whenever that is. The competition has been thinned out and he seems to be reoccurring for a while.
Heya guys! Got another free icon deelivery, and this one is for you!

A freshly made Bandana Dee icon for you all to enjoy! Spear not included. I am not responsible for any heart attacks that may occur from how adorable he is..
*Faints from adorableness*

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
:4mewtwo: is so fun to play with right now, I only wish he was heavier... and considering :4lucas:has better tether range and ledge trumping on top of Dthrow combo-ing, Nair connecting all of its hits, the DLC characters are shaping up to be fun (unless Roy comes back unchanged so we have 3 Marths). Makes me think of how fun Bandana Dee would be. But I seriously believe that Bandana Dee will be a newcomer in the next Smash, whenever that is. The competition has been thinned out and he seems to be reoccurring for a while.

*Faints from adorableness*
Speaking of mewtwo... dunno if anyone has heard yet or not, but apparently there is a BAD glitch right now with him... this only pretains to those that have beaten 10-man smash with all characters. Anyone that plans on doing so with Mewtwo on the Wii U version might wanna read this:

"In a problem being reported by multiple gamers, it seems that if you've cleared 10-Man Smash with all characters and then beat it with Mewtwo, it's possible to trigger a corruption of save data. It resets the overall GSP for that mini-game to zero, and when trying to play online those players are simply getting the following message.

You have been disconnected because of irregular save data."

Yeah... best wait until this is sorted out XD

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

The music from other games in Mario Kart style is so good.

I would LOVE if they include a Kirby pack for Mario Kart 8 *cough Rosalina Smash Trailer cough*.
I know this is a little off topic, but is that another F-0 track?!? Poor Captain Falcon. He still isn't playable even though he has two tracks for him.

EDIT (Meant to put this in before posting this.) I have mixed feelings about Ryu in smash.

Why it's good: Amaterasu is much more possible, and more people would vote for her. (I mean the people who were holding of or her cause the unspoken "one rep from every third party company" rule. Not the people who hate her. They're still gonna hate.)

Why I don't like it: I refer to Ryu as Mr. Generic. Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think he will be extremely interesting as a fighter. (The alts could be cool though)

Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Mainly avoid single-player modes that calculate your GSP.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of mewtwo... dunno if anyone has heard yet or not, but apparently there is a BAD glitch right now with him... this only pretains to those that have beaten 10-man smash with all characters. Anyone that plans on doing so with Mewtwo on the Wii U version might wanna read this:

"In a problem being reported by multiple gamers, it seems that if you've cleared 10-Man Smash with all characters and then beat it with Mewtwo, it's possible to trigger a corruption of save data. It resets the overall GSP for that mini-game to zero, and when trying to play online those players are simply getting the following message.

You have been disconnected because of irregular save data."

Yeah... best wait until this is sorted out XD
Well I was going to go to single player with him but now… I might just wait on 10-Man Smash or getting his Classic/All-Star trophies.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Well I was going to go to single player with him but now… I might just wait on 10-Man Smash or getting his Classic/All-Star trophies.
oh that seems troublesome But to be expected DLC does come with a few kinks so ya

Back to Banana Dee
I just though of a creative move for him replacing his down B with a spawner kind of like Diddy. he could spawn food though he throws it back wards the same as Diddy. It may sound OP maybe they could tweak it so it's not op I just though of this so he kind of feels like a support type character role too for team battles because I think thats were Bandana Dee really shines too

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
oh that seems troublesome But to be expected DLC does come with a few kinks so ya

Back to Banana Dee
I just though of a creative move for him replacing his down B with a spawner kind of like Diddy. he could spawn food though he throws it back wards the same as Diddy. It may sound OP maybe they could tweak it so it's not op I just though of this so he kind of feels like a support type character role too for team battles because I think thats were Bandana Dee really shines too
Banana Dee? What a DEEsgrace :crazy:

Top Bottom