• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh, and guys... if you can, please try to send tweets or e-mails to Sakurai/Nintendo asking for Bandana Dee as a DLC newcomer, at least one day a week or something, please.
Sakurai (and Nintendo in general) needs to know that Bandana Dee has a lot of fans!
Our first achievement was that Bandana Dee's name is official now. C'mon, I'm pretty sure the propaganda will be useful.

I've done this for over a year with this Twitter account: https://twitter.com/BD_SSB
XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, and guys... if you can, please try to send tweets or e-mails to Sakurai/Nintendo asking for Bandana Dee as a DLC newcomer, at least one day a week or something, please.
Sakurai (and Nintendo in general) needs to know that Bandana Dee has a lot of fans!
Our first achievement was that Bandana Dee's name is official now. C'mon, I'm pretty sure the propaganda will be useful.
Maybe we could start some kind of Twitter #SSB4BandanaDeeLC movement? I don't exactly have a Twitter account, but that type of thing could work.
Perhaps we could start a petition on change.org and when we get a sizable amount of supporters tweet the link to NoA and Sakurai?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Maybe we could start some kind of Twitter #SSB4BandanaDeeLC movement? I don't exactly have a Twitter account, but that type of thing could work.
Perhaps we could start a petition on change.org and when we get a sizable amount of supporters tweet the link to NoA and Sakurai?
The petition idea is pretty cool.

Can someone make the petition, please?
The website is in spanish for me and I'm a little confused XD

Please, I really want the petiton XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Make sure to share this petition on miiverse, twitter, facebook or whatever, we need to have this signed.
We can't do Miiverse since they ban/warn you for posting links, but the other suggestions should work fine. We should try to have as many of our 511 supporters on Smashboards sign it as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, if you sign up for the petition, do you have to pay anything? Or what happens when you sign up? Because I did, and let me tell you, this is the first petition I have EVER signed on. Yeah. I want B.D. that badly too.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Hey guys, if you sign up for the petition, do you have to pay anything? Or what happens when you sign up? Because I did, and let me tell you, this is the first petition I have EVER signed on. Yeah. I want B.D. that badly too.
You don't have to pay anything.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Last edited:

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
"you're friends on the bandana dee thread are stupid too".

Wat.
I told the ******* to say that here then, to your faces.

He either doesn't have the balls to or he doesn't have the balls to.

(Sorry I'm using less than civilized language, but you mess with the Brigade and you mess with me)

D

Deleted member

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I told the ******* to say that here then, to your faces.

He either doesn't have the balls to or he doesn't have the balls to.

(Sorry I'm using less than civilized language, but you mess with the Brigade and you mess with me)
It's fine, I just posted that because he said you're instead of your XD (that means he is stupid :awesome:).

*spits ot water* Chandelure didn't like your post! Something is up....

Deetractors are stupid for wasting their time hating on the dee.
I liked it XD

Yeah, I don't understand how people can hate a character.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I like everyone's optimism and gusto, but I prefer to be quiet and see what Sakurai has in store for us. :)

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
So I posted the petition to Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2kfdfy/would_you_like_to_see_bandana_dee_as_a_playable/
The results were goddamn atrocious.
Eeeh Reddit. Terrible place in general. I never hang there.

I never figured a petition would take off too well anyway. I don't know that Sakurai himself is influenced by popular opinion otherwise we'd have Ridley. We don't.

We just have to hope he sees an interesting fighting style in him.

I myself am hoping for either Bandana Dee or Magolor but I can only hope Sakurai sees a moveset from them he'd like to work with.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Eeeh Reddit. Terrible place in general. I never hang there.

I never figured a petition would take off too well anyway. I don't know that Sakurai himself is influenced by popular opinion otherwise we'd have Ridley. We don't.

We just have to hope he sees an interesting fighting style in him.

I myself am hoping for either Bandana Dee or Magolor but I can only hope Sakurai sees a moveset from them he'd like to work with.
tweeting "please consider Bandana Dee as DLC" in japanese may be the way to go, I remember that some people are planning on doing that for K.Rool, Isaac and the Original Ridley (the Ridley in smash 4 is a cloned version according to Other M)

D

Deleted member

tweeting "please consider Bandana Dee as DLC" in japanese may be the way to go, I remember that some people are planning on doing that for K.Rool, Isaac and the Original Ridley (the Ridley in smash 4 is a cloned version according to Other M)
If you use a translater that may be hard for him to read. example
Sakurai please give me Ridley translate in a translater and it will say
桜井リドリーは私に尋ねる translate it back and it says Sakurai Ridley ask me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you use a translater that may be hard for him to read. example
Sakurai please give me Ridley translate in a translater and it will say
桜井リドリーは私に尋ねる translate it back and it says Sakurai Ridley ask me.
using a translator may not help, but then add: sorry for having bad grammar, my japanese is terrible

D

Deleted member

using a translator may not help, but then add: sorry for having bad grammar, my japanese is terrible
That translates fine but are message may still be hard to read We want the dee translates to We Dee want.

Top Bottom