• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Come on fourth Kirby representative!

Then I'll start hoping for a fifth representative of Gooey using all the Kirby Animal Pals for his moveset.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Come on fourth Kirby representative!

Then I'll start hoping for a fifth representative of Gooey using all the Kirby Animal Pals for his moveset.
I think Knuckle Joe would make a great 5th Kirby rep. I was watching the Kirby anime and I was on the episode where Joe was fighting Meta Knight and he was kinda calling out all his moves. I thought it'd make a perfect moveset if they ever wanted to include him.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
We're back in business, thread and all! (I even changed the title!)

So, to start our discussion, what's your opinion on what or when BWD would be DLC?
Thanks! :3

Well, with Sakurai you never know, but I think DeeLC is likely.
And I really hope it's available soon.

Sorry if I have some grammatical mistakes, I didn't sleep last night...and the night before that night XDD

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Thanks! :3

Well, with Sakurai you never know, but I think DeeLC is likely.
And I really hope it's available soon.

Sorry if I have some grammatical mistakes, I didn't sleep last night...and the night before that night XDD
Well we do know that Sakurai and Nintendo pays attention to fan favorite characters. Mewtwo got in.

Hopefully Nintendo and Sakurai notice Bandanna Dee's potential and his fans that are backing him up.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Bandana Dee is equally as good as Galacta Knight in my opinion.

Either would work as the fourth Kirby char.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
The old thread is back?!

Now the only big thing that's holding Bandana Dee back is Sakurai's biasness of only mostly adding representation of the games he made. :grin:

Also, my brother wanted me to post this edited picture he made because he saw how much fun I was having and he wants the Dee.

Waddle Dee's (Done).png

I made a B-Dee moveset. I can post it I you want.
Sure! It's always nice to see new ideas! :)

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Bandana Dee Moveset

---Note---
Bandana Dee's Spear attacks are stronger at the tip of the sword

Jumps: 2
Weight: Same as Kirby
Fall Speed: Same as Pikachu's
Height: Same as Kirby
Dashing Speed: Slightly Faster than Kirby
Walking Speed: Lucario's

Attack

Neutral Attack: Multi- Spear Jab

Dash Attack: Waddle Trip, like Dedede's

Forward Tilt: Bandana Dee does a mini punch

Up Tilt: Waddle Dee holds his spear up until the button combo is release

Down Tilt: Bandana Dee trips the opponent with his spear swipe below their feet

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash: Bandana Dee take a step in the direction and jab with his spear, great Knockback

Up Smash: Upward Spear Thrust, exactly the same as Marth's in Brawl

Down Smash: Bandana Dee spins in a circle with his spear out, Same as Pikachu's down smash without electrocution, bigger range, and the Spear mechanic.

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Aerial: Bandana Dee gets a Parasol and floats to the Ground, no helpless State

Forward Aerial: Front Kick
Back Aerial: Back Kick
Up Aerial: Upward Spear Slash
Down Aerial: Downward Spear Slash

Grab Attacks:

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special:
1: Waddle Jump (Won't be put in Helpless State, does damage and little knockback)

2: Super Waddle Jump (Puts in helpless state, start up lag, Some damage and decent knockback)

3: Strong Waddle Jump (Puts in a helpless state, decent height, Great Knockback and good damage, Big start-up lag)

Up Special:
1: Spear Copter (Puts in Helpless State)

2: Parasol Jump (Like Peach's Move)

3: Roped Spear (Works Like a Tether Recovery except does not have to be on an edge, doesn't put on helpless state unless you miss of hit a player with it)

Down Special:
1: Megaton Punch (If used in the air, Bandana Dee heads to the ground)

2: Parasol Twirl (If used in the air, Bandana Dee heads to the ground)

3: Moon Drop (If used in the air, Bandana Dee heads to the ground)

Side Special:
1: Spear Throw (If used in air Spear Barrage)

2: Parasol Drill (Multi hit attack)

3: Triple Spear (Needs Charging)

Sorry about no Damage Percent. Someone can add it if they want to though.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
The only way I can see Bandana Dee becoming DLC is if they make DLC Character bundles. No way they will make him a standalone thing. EXCEPT if they put out ,like, one character a month. o_o Now that would be intense AND it would solve Nintendo's revenue problems. :-P

Quillion

Smash Hero
The only way I can see Bandana Dee becoming DLC is if they make DLC Character bundles. No way they will make him a standalone thing. EXCEPT if they put out ,like, one character a month. o_o Now that would be intense AND it would solve Nintendo's revenue problems. :-P
Like it would include Galacta Knight along with B-Dee? I'd be down for that.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
We need a Kirby DLC pack with
Playable Characters:
-Bandana Dee
-Chef Kawasaki

Assist Trophy:
-Animal Pals

Stages:
-Cookie Country or Lor Starcutter (Wii U)
-A Triple Deluxe and/or Rainbow Curse stage (3DS and/or Wii U)

Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, and Rainbow Curse music

Some Trophies

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Bandana Dee Trailer idea:

Sakurai grinning madly around a table with a Wii U Gamepad on it. Two men walk up and sit down at the table, but one chair (not Sakurai's) is open. He laughs and bluntly says: "Tourney mode. Pick 4 characters from series that you made."

Light shines upon the first chair revealing it to be Shigeru Miyamoto. He laughs and pulls out 4 different ammibo. One by one he calls their names: "Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser."

Light shines upon the next chair revealing it to be Eiji Aonuma (Zelda creator). He pauses for a moment, then pulls out 4 of his own ammibo. He calls their names "Link, Zelda, Shiek, and Ganondorf".

Light shines upon the empty chair, and wind starts moving around, and a gray figure forms, revealing it to be the late Gunpei Yokoi. He fastens his tie and places 4 wisps of gray wind that materialize into 4 ammibo. He calls their names: "Samus, Mr Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Pit." He chuckles after saying Pit, knowing Sakurai's fondness for Kid Icarus.

The camera pans back to a rather confused Sakurai. He places 3 ammibo down, and calls their names "Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and...;" He pauses looking sad, because he has no 4th figure with KIU out of the question. So he looks up and bluntly says: "Well, I'll just have to make one!"

He moves his hand towards the gamepad with something in his hand. Sakurai places the object down revealing it to be a Bandana Dee ammibo! It registers on the gamepad and comes to life for the splash text to say: "Bandana Dee At your Service!" (Referencing the fact that he is servicing Sakurai who needs a 4th player)

Montage of his moveset with King Dedede's Battle Music remix playing.

Once it is over it pans back to Sakurai saying "Fear the Spear" and walking away. Camera pans out to the table where the 3 men are dazed.

DONE!

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Hello, everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? Despite Bandana Dee still having no role amongst the thousands of Nintendo characters that have been given one in these games, it's a bit strange we've yet to see him.

As for his chances, I think he's exempt from Sakurai bias because..

Yeah, this pretty much proves he's got a decent chance to get in as DLC. Especially with all the competition gone.

And whoever suggested him as a DLC pack for the launch of Rainbow Curse, that would make total sense, and I would not be surprised if that happened.

As stated before, it seems he's got a large role in this game, and it actually merits him to getting those other colored Bandana Dees as alternate colors! (Plus the fact we've gotten a Wooly World stage when that isn't out yet.)

But, in the mean time, Excitebiker, Resetti, and Doc Louis have all been somewhat confirmed as Wii U exclusive Assist Trophies, so there's still a chance of him becoming an AT before the game is released, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm honestly surprised we've gotten this far to the game being released and he hasn't been seen AT ALL. We've even seen Magolor (in the form of a Miiverse post) and his ship, the Lor Starcutter! (above)

Sorry guys, but I just don't see it happening, Assist Trophy perhaps, but i see no playable potential in Bandana Dee
Potential? Please tell me how much potential Duck Hunt had to be a fighter. Or the Wii Fit Trainer. Like, if you don't think he's likely, that's fine, but how can you say he has no potential?

He clearly does. I'm just going to assume you've done no research.. :rolleyes:

Overall, I'm glad the Bandana Dee thread is back, once again for more speculation. You can count on seeing me here on a regular basis once more! :b:

D

Deleted member

Sakurai grinning madly around a table with a Wii U Gamepad on it. Two men walk up and sit down at the table, but one chair (not Sakurai's) is open. He laughs and bluntly says: "Tourney mode. Pick 4 characters from series that you made."

Light shines upon the first chair revealing it to be Shigeru Miyamoto. He laughs and pulls out 4 different ammibo. One by one he calls their names: "Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser."

Light shines upon the next chair revealing it to be Eiji Aonuma (Zelda creator). He pauses for a moment, then pulls out 4 of his own ammibo. He calls their names "Link, Zelda, Shiek, and Ganondorf".

Light shines upon the empty chair, and wind starts moving around, and a gray figure forms, revealing it to be the late Gunpei Yokoi. He fastens his tie and places 4 wisps of gray wind that materialize into 4 ammibo. He calls their names: "Samus, Mr Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Pit." He chuckles after saying Pit, knowing Sakurai's fondness for Kid Icarus.

The camera pans back to a rather confused Sakurai. He places 3 ammibo down, and calls their names "Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and...;" He pauses looking sad, because he has no 4th figure with KIU out of the question. So he looks up and bluntly says: "Well, I'll just have to make one!"

He moves his hand towards the gamepad with something in his hand. Sakurai places the object down revealing it to be a Bandana Dee ammibo! It registers on the gamepad and comes to life for the splash text to say: "Bandana Dee At your Service!" (Referencing the fact that he is servicing Sakurai who needs a 4th player)

Once it is over it pans back to Sakurai saying "Fear the Spear" and walking away. Camera pans out to the table where the 3 men are dazed.

DONE!
100/10 better than the game itself.
You have no idea how much i want to see a Hd 0² now!

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

DONE!
This, this is amazing...

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Okay the other Kirby reps that people are thinking about really seem odd. You folks can't be influenced by the anime. It's in no relation to the game. The Smash universe is about a celebration for Nintendo games... not their non canon anime adaptations. So Chief Kawasaki and Knuckle Joe are odd picks. Within the game they are merely small time enemies. Not worthy of a character slot. With less recurrences across games.

I see more likely canidates being Magolor and Galacta Knight. Both in more than a just one or two games in some form or another. Both would have enough to make interesting movesets with. More relevant and recent.

I can see a Kirby game pack including

Bandana Waddle Dee and either Magolor or Galacta Knight as additional characters.

Trophies can include enemies like Marx, Drawcia, or Dynablade.
Maybe Ado or Taranza

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay the other Kirby reps that people are thinking about really seem odd. You folks can't be influenced by the anime. It's in no relation to the game. The Smash universe is about a celebration for Nintendo games... not their non canon anime adaptations. So Chief Kawasaki and Knuckle Joe are odd picks. Within the game they are merely small time enemies. Not worthy of a character slot. With less recurrences across games.

I see more likely canidates being Magolor and Galacta Knight. Both in more than a just one or two games in some form or another. Both would have enough to make interesting movesets with. More relevant and recent.

I can see a Kirby game pack including

Bandana Waddle Dee and either Magolor or Galacta Knight as additional characters.

Trophies can include enemies like Marx, Drawcia, or Dynablade.
Maybe Ado or Taranza
OBJECTION!!!! Pokemon use there anime voices.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Those are technically the same voices they have in the game.
not to mention that's such a small detail. Not comparable to adding a WHOLE character just because of the anime. These characters just play such small roles in the games themselves.

ON the other hand,, Magolor has been in 3 games and is a permanent resident of Dreamland now. He's a memorable boss and fresh.

Galacta Knight has impact, is a memorable unlockable boss. Has plenty of moves to work with.

I mean Chef Kawasaki is in KSS and gives you a cool power... but... whatever... and Knuckle Joe has a cool ability but why him out of all he abilities? There's also blade knight and burning leo, etc.... but does that mean that any of these basic enemies deserves a character slot?

I personally don't think so.

IronFish

Smash Ace
not to mention that's such a small detail. Not comparable to adding a WHOLE character just because of the anime. These characters just play such small roles in the games themselves.

ON the other hand,, Magolor has been in 3 games and is a permanent resident of Dreamland now. He's a memorable boss and fresh.

Galacta Knight has impact, is a memorable unlockable boss. Has plenty of moves to work with.

I mean Chef Kawasaki is in KSS and gives you a cool power... but... whatever... and Knuckle Joe has a cool ability but why him out of all he abilities? There's also blade knight and burning leo, etc.... but does that mean that any of these basic enemies deserves a character slot?

I personally don't think so.
3 games? RTDL obviously, but what are the other 2 games?

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAAAAND we're back!
Good be back to our old thread :)
if there's gonna be a Kirby DLC character I think bandana Dee has the best chance, even with Sakurai's Bias
if however we get DLC Packs with series themes, I'd see a Kirby pack being something like: Newcomers: Bandana Dee & Magolor, New costumes: Galacta Knight for Metaknight, New Moves: a few new moves to make Meta-Galacta Knight more like Galacta Knight, plus some new moves for Kirby and Dedede, New Assist Trophies: Adeleine, Animal Pals & Chef Kawasaki (using a weaker version of Kirby's old FS) New Stages: 3DS Queen Sectonia's Castle, Wii U: Fountain of Dreams. and then some new trophies
but given how much effort it takes to make characters I don't think DLC packs based around series will happen. maybe just the occasional pack with a small handful of characters (Lucas, Wolf and Bandana Dee. Dixie, Impa and Squirtle. Ivysaur, Marshal and Magalor) etc
regardless we now know DLC is possible. so let's hope for the best, the Bandana Dee Hype train is still going strong!!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ok, so I've been think of a moveset for Bandana Dee ever since the game came out. Even though I thought DLC couldn't be a possibility anymore, I just felt like it.

I feel the type of character Bandana Dee can become can work amazingly well with his character, is a unique design to Smash, and would make it so that Sakurai can still add stuff from the Kirby games he make.

Bear with me when I say...

The helper system.

Think about, let's make Bandana Dee the summoning character. It's perfect. Especially considering the enemies are one the best part of the Kirby series. Think about it. Why else would the helper system exist? Heck, why would helper to hero exist?

Unlike other franchises, the enemies are some fan favorite. I mean, everyone love's poppy bro jr. Sir Kibble. Wheelie. Blade Knight. And of course, we cannot forget the Waddle Dees.

So how would this work? First off, Bandana Dee will have a majority of his moveset based on Return to dreamland.

Up-Special: Spear-copter
Side - special: Spear toss
Down-Special- Moon drop

I'll get back to his neutral special later.

His grab will be based on Parasol. His Down throw will be Circus Twirl, while his up-throw is circus throw. Back-Throw is back thrust and Forward throw is capture beam.

Aerials will be random spear attacks, except for down-air which will be Parasol Dive.

Now for the main event. The neutral special.

The neutral works similarly to Shulk's. Pressing b will have the image of the enemy you can can summon. Pressing b again will toggle through them. After b isn't pressed for about 2 seconds, it selects the enemy and it will be summon. There are a total of 5 selectable enemies. Each with there own unique stats. With that said, they all share a couple things:

1. The all have a total of 5 mid air jumps.
2. The helper wanders around on their own and attack similarly to the enemies in smash run. They are not controllerable like Luma or Pikmin.
3. They can be killed by knocking them out of the blast zones, or depleting their HP to zero.
4. If you deplete their hp to zero, they will run around crazily for a short time then have a short "boom."
5. Once a Helper is killed, you can't use them again until you lose a stock/point.

Now, here's a couple ideas for helpers:
Blade Knight:
Hp 50
Is combo oriented. Is very aggressive towards opponents.

Poppy Bro Jr.:
Hp: 30
Ia very power focus. Prefers to stay back and also has low stamina. Mainly for KOs.

Chilly:
Hp 100
Doesn't do much damage, but has very defensive moves. Doesn't have a preference where the opponent is and kinda just attacks when it feels like it.

Sirmirror:
Hp 50
Does more damage then chilly at least and can reflect enemy projectiles. Prefers to stay close to Bandana Dee

Sir Kibble:
Hp 50
Is focused on throwing projectiles. Prefers to stay back but level with the opponent. It can get aggressive though.

Now, here's the thing. There obviously needs be some way to balance this out correct?

So essentially, the idea is to make Bandana Dee pretty much pathetic. He would be a lightweight, as well as his best kill move would only start killing at very high percentages like 150%-200%

Bandana Dee's spear makes up for it somewhat being a long melee weapon. Bandana Dee has quite a bit of moves perfect for getting the opponents off of you. Spear toss is a good projectiles as well.

Bandana Dee will have to combine his efforts with the helpers in order to make the most out of him.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Ok, so I've been think of a moveset for Bandana Dee ever since the game came out. Even though I thought DLC couldn't be a possibility anymore, I just felt like it.

I feel the type of character Bandana Dee can become can work amazingly well with his character, is a unique design to Smash, and would make it so that Sakurai can still add stuff from the Kirby games he make.

Bear with me when I say...

The helper system.

Think about, let's make Bandana Dee the summoning character. It's perfect. Especially considering the enemies are one the best part of the Kirby series. Think about it. Why else would the helper system exist? Heck, why would helper to hero exist?

Unlike other franchises, the enemies are some fan favorite. I mean, everyone love's poppy bro jr. Sir Kibble. Wheelie. Blade Knight. And of course, we cannot forget the Waddle Dees.

So how would this work? First off, Bandana Dee will have a majority of his moveset based on Return to dreamland.

Up-Special: Spear-copter
Side - special: Spear toss
Down-Special- Moon drop

I'll get back to his neutral special later.

His grab will be based on Parasol. His Down throw will be Circus Twirl, while his up-throw is circus throw. Back-Throw is back thrust and Forward throw is capture beam.

Aerials will be random spear attacks, except for down-air which will be Parasol Dive.

Now for the main event. The neutral special.

The neutral works similarly to Shulk's. Pressing b will have the image of the enemy you can can summon. Pressing b again will toggle through them. After b isn't pressed for about 2 seconds, it selects the enemy and it will be summon. There are a total of 5 selectable enemies. Each with there own unique stats. With that said, they all share a couple things:

1. The all have a total of 5 mid air jumps.
2. The helper wanders around on their own and attack similarly to the enemies in smash run. They are not controllerable like Luma or Pikmin.
3. They can be killed by knocking them out of the blast zones, or depleting their HP to zero.
4. If you deplete their hp to zero, they will run around crazily for a short time then have a short "boom."
5. Once a Helper is killed, you can't use them again until you lose a stock/point.

Now, here's a couple ideas for helpers:
Blade Knight:
Hp 50
Is combo oriented. Is very aggressive towards opponents.

Poppy Bro Jr.:
Hp: 30
Ia very power focus. Prefers to stay back and also has low stamina. Mainly for KOs.

Chilly:
Hp 100
Doesn't do much damage, but has very defensive moves. Doesn't have a preference where the opponent is and kinda just attacks when it feels like it.

Sirmirror:
Hp 50
Does more damage then chilly at least and can reflect enemy projectiles. Prefers to stay close to Bandana Dee

Sir Kibble:
Hp 50
Is focused on throwing projectiles. Prefers to stay back but level with the opponent. It can get aggressive though.

Now, here's the thing. There obviously needs be some way to balance this out correct?

So essentially, the idea is to make Bandana Dee pretty much pathetic. He would be a lightweight, as well as his best kill move would only start killing at very high percentages like 150%-200%

Bandana Dee's spear makes up for it somewhat being a long melee weapon. Bandana Dee has quite a bit of moves perfect for getting the opponents off of you. Spear toss is a good projectiles as well.

Bandana Dee will have to combine his efforts with the helpers in order to make the most out of him.

I like it, but why 5 jumps? He doesn't float or fly. In RtDL, if you notice it is midair jumps not flying. He probably had it to stay with the others in that aspect.

Sorry about the double post but
3 games? RTDL obviously, but what are the other 2 games?
He appeared in more than 3 games. He was in Kirby Super (Megaton Punch), Super Star Ultra (Megaton Punch and Boss), RtDL, Dream Collection (cameo), Triple Deluxe, and soon, Rainbow Curse.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Huh? What was his TD appearance? Besides a Keychain.
Just cameos but a lot of them Stone Kirby Circus Kirby balloon Kirby Master Video Dedede drum dash. And that backround painting. and of course the keychain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
That Miiverse post with Magolor in the Miiverse Stage is pretty cool.
I...for some reason think Magolor has chances for DLC.

There are two options for that:

1. Bandana Dee and Magolor DLC pack (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!)
2. Just Magolor ( Eeehh...cool, I would actually main him XD, but no Bandana Dee?! DDDDDDD:

I think the second option IS possible because Sakurai is unpredictable. Maybe he thinks Magolor has more potential than Bandana Dee, because magic has more pontential than a spear. I don't know, but now, I think Magolor is the biggest competition for Bandana Dee.

Now, Prince Fluff. I don't like his design and his game was extremely easy, but I'm not going to lie, he has a lot of potential.
I still think he is not that likely, BUT... there is something that looks like a Yarn Stage. We don't know if it's from Epic Yarn or Woolly World. Maybe he can be a Kirby Character or a new "Yarn Character" (if he appears in Wooly World).

And Galacta Knight is the other with a chance IMO, just because clones and semiclones exist and are "easy" to make.

That's Bandana Dee's competition IMO, but obviously Bandana Dee is the most likely ... or not? Tan Tan Taaaan!

Seriously, Bandana Dee is the most "likely", but his competition is not that small now.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
That Miiverse post with Magolor in the Miiverse Stage is pretty cool.
I...for some reason think Magolor has chances for DLC.

There are two options for that:

1. Bandana Dee and Magolor DLC pack (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!)
2. Just Magolor ( Eeehh...cool, I would actually main him XD, but no Bandana Dee?! DDDDDDD:)

I think the second option IS possible because Sakurai is unpredictable. Maybe he thinks Magolor has more potential than Bandana Dee, because magic has more pontential than a spear. I don't know, but now, I think Magolor is the biggest competition for Bandana Dee.

Now, Prince Fluff. I don't like his design and his game was extremely easy, but I'm not going to lie, he has a lot of potential.
I still think he is not that likely, BUT... there is something that looks like a Yarn Stage. We don't know if it's from Epic Yarn or Woolly World. Maybe he can be a Kirby Character or a new "Yarn Character" (if he appears in Wooly World).

And Galacta Knight is the other with a chance IMO, just because clones and semiclones exist and are "easy" to make.

That's Bandana Dee's competition IMO, but obviously Bandana Dee is the most likely ... or no? Tan Tan Taaaan!

Seriously, Bandana Dee is the most "likely", but his competition is not that small now.

Those are all respectable competition, I figure Sakurai Bias gives Gooey and the Animal Pals some shot though. They're even all on the virtual console.

[/spoiler]

Personally my top is still Bandana Dee. His spear use in Return to Dreamland was essentially a smash brothers move set.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Chandelure's new avatar is great.

Anyway, BDee might come alongside Rainbow Curse as a promotion. I still think his enemy is Sakurai's bias towards older Kirby games. We've seen nothing from Epic Yarn, Return to Dream Land or Triple Deluxe outside of trophies.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Those are all respectable competition, I figure Sakurai Bias gives Gooey and the Animal Pals some shot though. They're even all on the virtual console.

[/spoiler]

Personally my top is still Bandana Dee. His spear use in Return to Dreamland was essentially a smash brothers move set.
I cannot for the life of me get this text out of a spoiler box. And this was meant to be an edit and not a reply. Too early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom