• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i've picked up lucario recently and i've thought i should present myself to the Lucario forums since i really like playing as him.

I'll be looking forward to chitchat here and there.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
What a friendly community - I've met a bunch of people and got to play with some really good players today.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I return to this these boards ....( I used to visit under an OLD account) to work on my Aura.

I have a few annoying MUs that I'd rather try another character at so here I am.

Just saying hi more or less. I might ask a bunch of questions though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I return to this these boards ....( I used to visit under an OLD account) to work on my Aura.

I have a few annoying MUs that I'd rather try another character at so here I am.

Just saying hi more or less. I might ask a bunch of questions though.
Hey...

I miss you guys
I like seeing old faces return. :)

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I have to play this character ALLLLL THE TIME in tournament!
My character cant approach and his hit boxes are all disjointed and ridiculously big then he get stronger the more you hit him??
like wtf kinda **** is that??
His aura balls and dumb and **** up her recovery.
If you don't kill him first you might as well give up the match because he's ridiculoouuus when hes at like 130.

I mean I don't usually complain when a character ***** Zelda but I hate this character with a burning passion.
Just to let you guys know.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
And the Zelda boards wanted to argue -1 iirc :p

I actually think Sheik does better, by a significant amount, Zelda's so hard to get back down to the ground when she's uprooted, and usmash only works when the lucario's stupid and tries to dair around. Whenever I play this MU I feel JC usmash is good, but only until Lucario figures out the MU. SH AD crossup works and sorta doesn't, lucarios usually don't utilt things behind them a lot, which they should because it's probably the most trusty punisher for crossups, but if you can, get in and dtilt/grab and see if you can read the roll. I personally like naryu's just because it gives some sense of relief/gtfo plus it has some deceptive range (that invincibility is pretty nice too), but it's still not enough to be a saving grace it seems. I think you could probably get bair oos if you see them dair your shield from behind because if they don't space it they have to land w/o AD/nair.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
what phil said.

I personally think Aerial ASC to late airdodge -> anything is neater.

just my 2 cents tho

Top Bottom