• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Is it possible to cancel Aura Sphere charge (in the air) without doing an airdodge? I'm just playing around with how to use his B-Reversal/Wavebounces etc.

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not as good as some, but I can combo pretty well with Foward (A) air with Down (A) air. I kill Link and Bowser with it every time :) But I limit the combo. I think it's edge guarding, but I'm not so sure.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have to admit, I enjoy this character because of the strings and solid aerial mobility. Plus I think:

:dedede: / :popo: / :lucario: would cover a lot of stuff. Lucario as a whole covers my personal most hated MUs as well...:pikachu2: :peach: and a few others. I really enjoy using several characters in tournament as well.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm not saying they can do it on reaction.

it happens enough that it can't just be straight up luck though!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, we could always Force palm a just revived player 3 times then grab n throw. Blockable with ease, but sometimes, maybe not. (A), (A), Grab too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You cant sdi dair deliberately -_-

...I can't even begin to respond to this.

But sure, feel free that somehow, Lucario's dair is the only move in the entire game that can't be SDI'd.

Is there some sort of guide how to Rising Dair (Airwalking?) around? I can't seem to like actually hit people with it out of shield lol
It has to be done out of hitstun, similar concept to TL's floating dair.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just felt wind on my latest kill. Bowser VS Aerial Edge Guard. I was bored, so I decided to improvise Lol. The Bowser guy was like "WTF, man?!" and then he bailed. I feel like a noob doing that, but it was fun XD

ZTD | TECHnology

...I can't even begin to respond to this.

But sure, feel free that somehow, Lucario's dair is the only move in the entire game that can't be SDI'd.

It has to be done out of hitstun, similar concept to TL's floating dair.
Its not that I have trouble performing it, its that I have trouble performing it in a useful manner. Is it just a matter of DI-ing correctly so that I hit people with it (I'm practicing using it from Shield-Stun for right now) or is it something else?

culexus・wau

Flamey its the same as SDI'ng nado. It didnt happen, it was a combination of momentum and bad spacing...

Everyone makes mistakes browny.

I can see what you mean though.

@Fujin: AWESOOOOOOOOOOME~ /finn

or more in character

놀랄만한~

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I just felt wind on my latest kill. Bowser VS Aerial Edge Guard. I was bored, so I decided to improvise Lol. The Bowser guy was like "WTF, man?!" and then he bailed. I feel like a noob doing that, but it was fun XD
dair is a good edgeguard against bowser if you space it right, it outranges his upB, so all you do is use AS to force him to recover low, then harass him w/ aerials to tack on more damage. Lucario's WoP in general is great v. Bowser offstage, being big makes it hard to get out easily.

Is there some sort of guide how to Rising Dair (Airwalking?) around? I can't seem to like actually hit people with it out of shield lol
From what I understand, it is possible out of shieldstun, but you need to make sure to time it so that you're under the effect (hence why it's easier to do v. stronger attacks on block, more shieldstun makes it easier to perform). It's much easier to do out of hitstun though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have to admit, I enjoy this character because of the strings and solid aerial mobility. Plus I think:

:dedede: / :popo: / :lucario: would cover a lot of stuff. Lucario as a whole covers my personal most hated MUs as well...:pikachu2: :peach: and a few others. I really enjoy using several characters in tournament as well.
Hehehe, TC, you should know by now I use like half the characters in the game. My major secondary is actually Lucario, nice to see I'm not crazy in thinking he's a good one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
From what I understand, it is possible out of shieldstun, but you need to make sure to time it so that you're under the effect (hence why it's easier to do v. stronger attacks on block, more shieldstun makes it easier to perform). It's much easier to do out of hitstun though.
Pretty much this.

Its not that I have trouble performing it, its that I have trouble performing it in a useful manner. Is it just a matter of DI-ing correctly so that I hit people with it (I'm practicing using it from Shield-Stun for right now) or is it something else?
You sometimes have to jump/double jump in order to land the hits of dair.

culexus・wau

Its actually more accurate that its possible out of ANY sort of stun. [I think]

that covers hitstun and shieldstun but I'm not sure about dizzy stun~

for example, its possible to do it out of a little cute single hit G&W bair~

culexus・wau

Hey fellows

I can't platform cancel shield platform drop

I can barely ASC shield platform drop

helllllllp?

CARIOS CARIOS TASUKETTE CARIOS

ZTD | TECHnology

I see...thanks guys I'm gonna toy with this more :) And speaking of Airwalking...

MTI: You still live like 15 mins from me I assume...teach me stuff irl so that I can **** with Luc offline. I think he's exactly what I need in a secondary.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

culexus・wau

what do you meeeaaaan by thaaaat.
Jump